Page 201 of 263 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,030 of 7885

Thread: The little things that piss you off

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Whiny ass people who are into telling on people.
    is that directed at anyone in particular?

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    is that directed at anyone in particular?
    yeah, but no one who will see it.
    it has to do with my asshole cousin (the one who tried to fucking kill me.) i will tell the story later, if you're interested; i've got to head to denver.

While i'm at it: here's another little thing that pisses me off: family drama in general.
    My aunt, for instance, is a TOTAL BITCH to my mom and will barely talk to her.
    My two faced cousin is her son, so it makes sense.

Oh hell's bells, @eversonpoe , i've got to get to denver, but now i have to vent a LITTLE.

Not only is he into snitching, he is into saying things happened that didn't happen. So i guess that's also false accusations. When he lived here, he was apparently fucking RECORDING my mother and i talking. Now, he has fucking EDITED IT and provided commentary to create a fucking false narrative to try to get us in trouble for drug bullshit that ISN'T TRUE.

What's even more infuriating is that before this shit went down, he was trying to manipulate my mother into forgiving him and it ALMOST worked.
    He's a fucking psychopath, literally, and he wants revenge (for the case he caught for trying to kill me, if you remember that insanity. i signed a fucking affidavit of non prosecution and he only wound up being in jail for like 12 hours; if anyone should be seeking revenge here, it's ME. but i'm an altruist.)
    I don't know if you remember this, but his father, my uncle, literally shot someone at point blank range with a shotgun and killed him and claimed self defense, but it WASN'T self defense: he has admitted as much and brags about it regularly.
    The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    My cousin: while he is a whiny ass bitch, he's also INSANELY dangerous.

I will tell more of the story later if you like (preferably via PM; i don't want to clog up the thread)
    it's fucking nuts, and it's still going on.
    i try REALLY hard to steer clear of these people.
    Furthermore, my cousin has been COMING TO OUR HOUSE AND RINGING THE DOORBELL. i know this because we have a camera. and he lives a couple of hundred miles away.

I swear to god, if i wind up dead, it WASN'T an accident. and if my cousin kills me and claims self defense, it WASN'T self defense.

in fact, if someone comes and murders me, my wife or my mother, i would like to leave this here: it was my cousin Jason.
    This whole thing is getting scary and i don't think him killing me is that far fetched.
    Last edited by elevenism; 05-19-2018 at 10:54 AM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    you gotta get the fuck outta that situation.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    you gotta get the fuck outta that situation.
    i really don't know how to do so!
    he doesn't live with me or even in this town.

i think the best thing to do is keep all the doors locked (which is sad, because this is one of the VERY few places left in the US where people don't lock their doors.)
    We also have a killer security system (which is how i know he was hanging around here: remember, he lives a couple of hundred miles away.)

And as much as i hate to say it, we may need a gun.
    never in my life have i wanted a gun until the day i saw video of him on my porch a few weeks ago.

Last time we got into this on ETS, in this thread in fact, it went on for multiple pages.
    and i don't want that to happen again.
    it's not fair to other board members.

a few more posts will be ok, but i don't want this to turn into the "elevenism thread" again.
    i already post WAY too much as it is

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    A forum is a place for people to articulate their thoughts and feelings.

There used to be an expectation that a forum post should contain insights into what was on someone’s mind or what their feelings were more than 1 word long.

But we have LIKE AND FACEPALM. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE.

Maybe try explaining WHY you like or dislike something.

In my opinion, the like and facepalm features should be removed from this forum.

Cue the facepalms (I can already predict who will be included.... starts with an E...ends with an E).

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Newman View Post

There used to be an expectation that a forum post should contain insights into what was on someone’s mind or what their feelings were more than 1 word long.

But we have LIKE AND FACEPALM. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE.

In my opinion, the like and facepalm features should be removed from this forum.

Cue the facepalms (I can already predict who will be included.... starts with an E...ends with an E).
    i told you exactly what i didn't like about your posts. you contribute nothing to the conversation and just troll in an attempt to amuse yourself and alienate others. how is that conducive to being on a forum? you don't articulate thoughts and feelings, you act like a jerk and expect people to find it funny. and then you get angry when they don't. so explain that.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Newman View Post

Everyone?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I am cracking up all of these irrationally strong feelings about the facepalm button. It is fascniating, but in the worst way.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I am cracking up all of these irrationally strong feelings about the facepalm button. It is fascniating, but in the worst way.
    Yeah, it almost feels like Twitter on here today!

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    That's cool, @ me in a post where you're complaining about posts from 11 years ago in a thread that no longer exists on a forum that no longer exists. You're on a real tear! So defending Cashpiles after he gets called out for harassment wasn't enough of a cross to bear, but you're going to bring up a creepy dude's relationship with an underage girl that almost no one else around here remembers, and stand up for him in that regard? That was super cool when in defense of Cashpiles, you brought up my fucking friend's suicide. Glad you're here to lecture this board about moral superiority and "psychologically-fascinating petri dishes"

"people will do just about anything for positive attention" FTFY

Every few fucking years, you pick the wrong hill to die on, and you wail and you gnash your teeth. I try, I really do, to leave you alone. You've got nearly ten thousand posts on this forum - and I don't remember how many thousands of posts you had on the old one. You're as much a landmark of ETS as I am, and we're both rotten, we both make mistakes, but for fuck's sake, have a little tact. I hope you helped raise money for Mick's kids' education. I hope you spent as much time talking to him in private as I did, and shared each others troubles as intimately as I did, if you really want to invoke his fucking name for your petty crusade.

Remember how upset you got when I clarified that we weren't friends? I apologized at the time, I did really feel bad, because it wasn't my intent to make you feel bad.

So why are you out here talking about my wife? Why are you talking about my dead friend? Who even are you? Who gives two fucks about a like button on a forum? Why haven't I just erased every single post you've made on this forum since inception out of anger? You want to invoke spouses? Your husband was right, you should quit this forum.

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Now, you're going after me, yet again.
    Remind me, who tagged who in what post? Was it you who, in lamenting the negative effects of this forum, tagged me and brought my wife into the conversation?

I can't fucking believe you're putting friend in quotes when you're talking about Mick and I. Do you want to log into my email account and read our emails and chats? You really don't know what you're talking about. Did you really put "friend" in quotes, and then ask why I'm "going after you"?

"Why are you so defensive?" Because you're calling into question the way I do things around here, and while there are things I agree with, I also don't understand what an 11 year old post and a reference to my wife have to do with anything, other than to try to wave that attention flag. I'm agitated because I make it a point to leave you alone. I know you're thoughtful, and I know that we disagree on some things, and I've learned to just let you be. Except every few years, you get wound up, and get weirdly preachy about how much better things could be if this thing I do wasn't so inherently awful.

Eleven years ago I might have just nuked you for this kind of bullshit just for kicks. But I make a strong effort not to act alone, even though I'm really sure that some times, if I were less careful about who I banned, I'd probably be doing a better job at cutting out the rot as it appears.

Today, I'm just going to facepalm your post.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    That people will expect you to be okay with shit they themselves wouldn't be for a second okay with if thrown back at them.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    My house had been infested with fleas for about a week as I have no clue where it came from. My sister's dog visited and came home with fleas as I had no idea what had bitten my right foot. I just got all of the rugs out of the house and had to sweep the whole damn place. Fleas, ants, mosquitoes. Fucking climate change.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    So ok. As I stated awhile back, they are taking my mom's fentanyl.
    They are supposed to switch her to MS Contin, which doesn't come anywhere NEAR being as strong as what she's been taking, but at least it's something.

Yesterday, they threatened to not give her the MS Contin and also take away all of her other medicines.
    They asked her if she wanted to have this painful procedure that costs several thousand dollars and she said no, and yesterday they called and said that if she didn't have the expensive procedure scheduled by Wednesday, they would stop seeing her, period.

These procedures: she's had them and they REALLY hurt; she certainly didn't want to deal with that pain while going through fentanyl withdrawal.

They've had her on these medicines for like 17 years.

This makes me so fucking sick.
    Also,
    is it just me or does this sound like blackmail?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I work out and I watch what I eat, but I still can't lose the weight I want to lose because of my shitty metabolism.
    Also, clothes made in China, especially shirts and shoes, fit too small.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I'm not even mad, really, but like...some of these new members, man...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    The times, they are a'changin.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    or some of the old members (coming back and) acting like jerks.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    i can't wait for quantum550's 15 seconds of ... whatever ... to pass. fucking obnoxious.
    Last edited by kel; 05-22-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    This forum is just a huge banter.
    None of you would survive in a proper official NIN forum.
    I'm happy for those seconds. Keep it going.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    you haven't even been here a year, you fucking moron. you're amusing yourself more than anyone else. hooray, you're an idiotic, 40-something troll who got called out and publicly humiliated. and now you're posting shit about ... what, exactly? just how big of a troll you are? high fives all around.

it's been done a thousand times over. and much better than your sorry attempt.
    Last edited by kel; 05-22-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum550 View Post
    The Spiral is dead, brother. This is as official as it gets.

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    L.o.l.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    you haven't even been here a year, you fucking moron. you're amusing yourself more than anyone else. hooray, you're an idiotic, 40-something troll who got called out and publicly humiliated. and now you're posting shit about ... what, exactly? just how big of a troll you are? high fives all around.

it's been done a thousand times over. and much better than your sorry attempt.
    R U black? Coz it feels like.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    R U black? Coz it feels like.
    and racism too? That escalated quickly.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    and racism too? That escalated quickly.
    Not exactly. But I certainly can read these kind of gratuitous offenses, all the time, through melanin.
    He gets to say what he wants, I get to say what I think he might possibly be.

I already requested my removal from this forum. Why isn't this being done by the way?
    Have some guts.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Can't you just like, I dunno, stop logging on if you wanna be removed?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    Can't you just like, I dunno, stop logging on if you wanna be removed?
    I will do that.
    You can do me a favor and ask people stop talking about me, when they bring up.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I can do that!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Why has this thread more pages than the things that cheer you up thread

Cheer up goddammit