Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182
Results 5,431 to 5,435 of 5435

Thread: The little things that piss you off

  1. #5431
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,643
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Living in a house share with 9 other people who keep turning the heating on, even though it's nearly summer and pretty humid right now, and having the room above the boiler so it's ridiculously hot ALL THE TIME.

    Tried asking some of the other residents (that i actually see) if they wouldn't mind not turning it on constantly, but they were cold even though they have their FUCKING WINDOWS WIDE OPEN!!! THAT COULD BE THE REASON YOU FUCKWITS.


    ...sorry, needed to let off some steam. As you were.

    Part of of my job consists of people who will have a broken AC, open all windows, then complain that it actually made their apartment hotter than it was in the first place. I feel your pain. The other fun one, which we had Monday after I had gone home for the day, is "Um, I set my AC to 55 degrees and it's only reaching 74. It's sweltering and we need someone here NOW." EAT A COOOOOOCK. I was there ALL day and you could have said that, but you waited until 6 o'clock in which afternoon. Not to mention THESE GARBAGE AC SYSTEMS ARE NOT MADE TO GO THAT LOW IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU TWIT.

  2. #5432
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    Part of of my job consists of people who will have a broken AC, open all windows, then complain that it actually made their apartment hotter than it was in the first place. I feel your pain. The other fun one, which we had Monday after I had gone home for the day, is "Um, I set my AC to 55 degrees and it's only reaching 74. It's sweltering and we need someone here NOW." EAT A COOOOOOCK. I was there ALL day and you could have said that, but you waited until 6 o'clock in which afternoon. Not to mention THESE GARBAGE AC SYSTEMS ARE NOT MADE TO GO THAT LOW IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU TWIT.
    At least you were a bit more restrained but yeah, some people can be idiots.

    I'm tempted, as i have the house WiFi router in my room, to just change the password to piss them all off...but i'm not that vindictive

  3. #5433
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm selling my car tomorrow and I'm internally pissed and torn apart about it, because this is exactly what I want from car (Swift Sport, simple durable engine, very light, very responsive and predictable, makes turns like smelly heavy diesels can dream about), it just fits me, and it's very unlikely there will be something similar in the future (e.g. all that fucking "start&stop" system and touch displays and big flashing recommended gear displays, and unreal fuel consumption EU requirements forcing manufacturers to produce fucked up engines, fuck it all). 4+ years of zero-problems use. But I can't stand all this traffic and parking and stress, I need to get rid of that as much as possible. Remember Falling Down movie? That's me. :-) I am going to walk everyday to next village about 2 km through a forrest to city bus, and have iPad with me to maybe play a bit with all that sw synths? :-) I love(d) driving but it's just not possible anymore.

  4. #5434
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    5,502
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    At least you were a bit more restrained but yeah, some people can be idiots.

    I'm tempted, as i have the house WiFi router in my room, to just change the password to piss them all off...but i'm not that vindictive
    change the network name to "STOP TURNING UP THE HEAT" hahahaha

  5. #5435
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    change the network name to "STOP TURNING UP THE HEAT" hahahaha
    That's brilliant! I might actually do that haha

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions