Thread: The little things that piss you off

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Think about eating more protein in your meals. You'd be surprised what other than red meat has protein. It keeps you satiated and doesn't spike your blood sugar like bad carbs which also just make you hungry faster. That's when you start making poor choices. I know if I don't have a breakfast with some protein in it, I'm screwed for the rest of the day. Frustrating.

My little thing - as always: procrastination.
    i actually focus on protein as the main thing in my meals (i eat a LOT of chicken) but i just love carbs so much...bread, rice, pasta, etc.
    i also try to eat lots of unsalted nuts (cashews, peanuts) and have healthy snacks like apples with peanut butter or cucumber.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i actually focus on protein as the main thing in my meals (i eat a LOT of chicken) but i just love carbs so much...bread, rice, pasta, etc.
    i also try to eat lots of unsalted nuts (cashews, peanuts) and have healthy snacks like apples with peanut butter or cucumber.
    Incorporate chia seeds in your diet.

Being sick for the first time this year. It also happens to be the first day of my summer vacation.