Page 205 of 263 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,150 of 7888

Thread: The little things that piss you off

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Oh jesus dude. Pictures? Hahahaha. I'm sorry.
    It was so ridiculous, lmao. Our regional manager was in town and was treating us to it, which, again, is awesome. But gah damn. She just HAAAD to get pizza pictures to send to some other corporate chucklefuck who probably doesn't reeeally care. I'm HERE and I'm HUNGRY, OUTTA MY WAY WITH THAT. ^^'

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    It was so ridiculous, lmao. Our regional manager was in town and was treating us to it, which, again, is awesome. But gah damn. She just HAAAD to get pizza pictures to send to some other corporate chucklefuck who probably doesn't reeeally care. I'm HERE and I'm HUNGRY, OUTTA MY WAY WITH THAT. ^^'
    this reminds me: I know people who post EVERYTHING their kid/baby does like it's a reality show or something.
    The time I felt like it really crossed the line was when her toddler had shit in the bed and rubbed shit on the wall and had shit all over him and she posts a fucking picture of it with her, posed, making an annoyed face.

When this kid gets a little older, people are gonna say "remember when you shit in the bed?"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    There's this guy at another forum who uses the phrase "hot take" sometimes 2 or 3 times in the same thread. I couldn't care less about the stupid irrelevant shit he always brings up. He just says that to get attention. Those 2 words used together make me cringe.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

This breaks my heart.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    There's this guy at another forum who uses the phrase "hot take" sometimes 2 or 3 times in the same thread. I couldn't care less about the stupid irrelevant shit he always brings up. He just says that to get attention. Those 2 words used together make me cringe.
    here's a hot take: get off the internet and learn how to interact with people.

you suck at it.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    A) the word 'ass-hattery'

B) the word 'ass-hattery' being spelled as 'asshatery'

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I haven't learnt to forgive myself
    I hate when I feel like a stupid for things that other people do

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    A) the word 'ass-hattery'

B) the word 'ass-hattery' being spelled as 'asshatery'
    A) People who don't like the word "ass-hattery"

B) When facebook or other messaging services corrects the beginning of this sentence to a "smiley face with glasses" emoticon.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    It'd be really dope if my coworkers would stop fucking taking snapchat videos (and sending them to their friends) of me sweating my ass off trying to fix their broken shit on what's supposed to be my day off. How fucking cool and not at all disrespectful of you.

Know what? Maybe next time your AC goes out I'll just happen to be too busy to get there in a timely manner. Or on your next shift, when you have a parent yelling at you over the phone, I'll make that my time to start filming you and showing all MY friends. Oh, I'm sorry, is that rude? Does that bother you? Does it make you mad? That sucks, homie.

For the record: I've had an extensive talk with my property manager about the work environment and how I can't do it anymore. And she literally BEGGED me to stay until at least September 1st. She even offered to buy me tickets to the 3 NIN Chicago shows if it meant I would stay until that point. I refused, because concert tickets aren't what I need from her. I need her to get her fucking staff in check.

Little does she know, the secret personal deadline I've given myself is September 28th, and literally no bribe on the planet will change that. My well-being and mental health can't take another year of this place, otherwise I'm gonna start doing/saying shit that will likely end in me being fired. I'm going to stick around for move-in season for the huge paycheck I'll get, but once I get that, I'm out.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    ^ I feel this. I know i can be a bit of a twat at work but i guess trying to keep to minimum standards is hard these days. I'm over the shoulder shrug from people in charge. I get it I've done the job, there is plenty of things one hears you have to blow off. There are also very much things that can't be allowed to be let slide lest it sets a bad example.

Lately my allergies(?) have been wrecking my eyes. Not sure if it's a moisture issue with the basement i live in, or something else. But I've now been up for two hours and can finally see without my eyes begging to be gouged out of my face.
    Last edited by Pillfred; 07-03-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    I caught SOMEBODY (not gonna say who but she maybe sleeps next to me) pilfering my fucking xanax.

Man suddenly things aren't so pretty.

I love her to death but she keeps doing fucked up things lately.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I caught SOMEBODY (not gonna say who but she maybe sleeps next to me) pilfering my fucking xanax.

Man suddenly things aren't so pretty.

I love her to death but she keeps doing fucked up things lately.
    oh god. i'm so sorry. hide them. i caught my boyfriend stealing and selling/trading my quetiapine to a guy who lives across the street. in exchange for weed, i guess. it's not even a fucking narcotic (fucking idiot), but that level of betrayal is nearly impossible to shake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    When you decide to go back to the gym, and you buy energy supplements online to help you at the strength training circuits in gym. And a week later you wonder why you are feeling extremely horny to the point of being suicidal, and question why your clit is getting bigger and start to look like a baby penis until you realize that the energy supplements are really steroids and not intended to be used on women.

I mean literally, I can stand up to pee now, and clit slap any man in the face. They should put a warning on those bottles that women should not use those "energy supplements". I wasn't expecting a sex change, and to be so horny I could take on 20 dude for a gangbang, because I am putting testosterone in my body. Goddamn it, if men are that horny all the fucking time, no wonder ya'll commit suicide and ya'll get all cranky when no woman finds you attractive to give ya'll sex. I would jump off a roof too when my genitals are constantly raging. Thank god, I am female and of the better sex.
    Last edited by BlacklightFreakout; 07-04-2018 at 12:33 AM.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    wtf?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    wtf?
    Double this. Add: ...but seriously, WUT?

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    money problems suck

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Demogorgon View Post
    Double this. Add: ...but seriously, WUT?
    Yup. I was thinking the same thing.
    Check out their profile.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Yup. I was thinking the same thing.
    Check out their profile.

Ahhhhh. I get it now. "Hey everybody, look how shocking I can be!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    wtf?
    I guess you never "stacked" with protein powder, "energy supplements" and other crap, because you want to get fit and be a gym rat. And you believed that all the stuff that works for men is damn horrible for women. And many health supplements have hidden steroids in them not mentioned on the label, which can literally turn irreversibly turn a woman's clit into a penis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ahhhhh. I get it now. "Hey everybody, look how shocking I can be!"
    I am always shocking. You must be new to NIN community like "How To Snort Angel Dust" new. I've been part of the NIN community since 1989 and left around 2009? All the old heads know my name. Get use to me, and deal with it.

Thinking of old heads, I don't recognize a damn soul around here. My, my, my...hmmmm. I guess, Trent summoned a Goth Inquisition and killed off all off anyone who looks like they popped out of Marilyn Manson's peglegging wet dream. And you will get the reference, if you had read his book. *wink wink*

I guess that is a good career move. Last time I went to a NIN concert I was tired of seeing them goth fuckers myself. They were acting like no one told them that goth died 20 years prior. At least Trent ain't looking like no has-been on stage according to Google Image as of late. I mean just look like this...

The two names that come to my mind, because this is all I can remember is....Meathead and Leviathant. Are they still around? The old NIN fan sites are now defunct. Shame, shame, shame.

Poor Robert Smith feeling compelled to keep up that 80s goth bullshit. He looks like someone's grandma getting ready crank out a tune for the senior citizens at hospice care. But Trent still looks fresh and spry. I mean, some photos on Google he looks like friendly, huggable Adolf Hitler, but hey, them Pennsylvania German genes got the best of him.

Last edited by BlacklightFreakout; 07-04-2018 at 06:34 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Yeeeeeeeeeeah... no. You do you, man. We're not engaging at this level. Enjoy your time here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeeeeeeeeeeah... no. You do you, man. We're not engaging at this level. Enjoy your time here.
    I never invited you to the party. So you can go trick-a-treat elsewhere. I hear the neighbors are giving out black licorice next door. I'll save my bag of Snicker Bars for the cool kids. Bye. *closes my front door*
    Last edited by BlacklightFreakout; 07-04-2018 at 06:50 PM.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacklightFreakout View Post
    They were acting like no one told them that goth died 20 years prior.
    Funny. That was also around the time that being an edgelord on a fan website stopped being cool.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacklightFreakout View Post
    But Trent still looks fresh and spry. I mean, some photos on Google he looks like friendly, huggable Adolf Hitler, but hey, them Pennsylvania German genes got the best of him.

sorry, I LOLed

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    This fucking tablet: I was so happy to get it. It's a kindle fire 10.1 and those 2.1 inches make it a LOT bigger than the 8, like more than you'd think.

BUT- this fucking thing just randomly loses internet connection every few seconds. Like EVERY. FIVE. SECONDS.

Does this sound familiar to any of you who are more technologically savvy than me? Is there a fix? Is it a common glitch? It's not the Wi-Fi; everything else in the house works fine.

I'm gonna wind up smashing it.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    when people ask you to do them a favor, don't pay you... then crack the whip while pushing for you to finish.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Askholes. People that continuously ask for my opinion and then promptly ignore it. They fuck up and come back to me again with the same problem. Just admit it, you just want someone to talk AT, not WITH.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    So I try very hard not to give unsolicited advice, but I give great advice. I feel like most of the time I give advice people ignore me and then end up eventually going with what I recommended and I'm just over here like "yeah, see."

I was talking about moisturizing toner (Klairs Supple Preparation) for like a year in a shared beauty chat room with friends and then it turns out someone I know just silently started using it after generally not engaging with my toner advocacy and I'm like SEE????

Sidenote: having great taste is not sufficient criteria to get people to be your friends and I don't think my brain will ever fully internalize that fact

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    This fucking tablet: I was so happy to get it. It's a kindle fire 10.1 and those 2.1 inches make it a LOT bigger than the 8, like more than you'd think.

BUT- this fucking thing just randomly loses internet connection every few seconds. Like EVERY. FIVE. SECONDS.

Does this sound familiar to any of you who are more technologically savvy than me? Is there a fix? Is it a common glitch? It's not the Wi-Fi; everything else in the house works fine.

I'm gonna wind up smashing it.
    I want to say it's the antenna. I can be 5feet from the router and it drops the connection! But it's here and there, not necessarily every few seconds.

Also the touch screen drives me crazy when I read some sites like ETS because it won't stabilize the page right away. There's some weird jerk just as I tap something to select it and now I've selected the wrong then.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    People editorializing their YouTube titles. It's tough to admit but I'll be way more inclined to dig a video titled "Kraftwerk - Pocket Calculator (Discoring 1981)" than I would some crap like "♫ Kraftwerk ♪ Pocket Calculator (Discoring 1981) ♫ Video & Audio Remastered HD" with all else being equal. It's not like I'm a goddamn professional graphic designer or something, but it just astounds me how entirely some people are able to avoid the concept of aesthetics for their entire life.