Page 14 of 263 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: The little things that piss you off

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    FUUUU

Spotify displayed an ad that tried to attack my computer. Fortunately, Norton stopped the attacks, but I'm PISSED. I just opened my Spotify account yesterday and started using the free version. I was so excited! I can't do a monthly subscription right now, so that's all I had to work with on that service...now I can't even do that for fear of having that crap happen again. I just saw that it's been happening to others today, too, according to the Spotify community.

Apparently this happened really badly back in '11. What the hell? Why haven't they been able to make their advertising completely safe up to now if it started happening two years ago!?

Yeah...just pretty disappointed.
    Last edited by Yoshata; 07-30-2013 at 10:45 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Chris Hardwick.

Used to appreciate him, but I've come to realize over years of Nerdist listening that he is in fact quite douchey and getting douchier all the time. Listen to the Joss Whedon podcast that Nerdist just put out and cringe along as he makes a complete ass of himself while the semi-gracious Mr. Whedon slowly tires of him... and lets it show.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Well it seems that my email address was compromised last week and I've had to make a new one up and terminate my old email account. But now my iCloud and itunes and everything else, seems to be messed up. I can't log into my iCloud, iTunes has songs all misplaced and coded as different songs as well as no access to iTunes store. I've tried a bunch of different things so I will end up taking it to an Apple store when I get back to Greensboro.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

The little things that piss you off

Quote Originally Posted by REPLICA View Post
    Well it seems that my email address was compromised last week and I've had to make a new one up and terminate my old email account. But now my iCloud and itunes and everything else, seems to be messed up. I can't log into my iCloud, iTunes has songs all misplaced and coded as different songs as well as no access to iTunes store. I've tried a bunch of different things so I will end up taking it to an Apple store when I get back to Greensboro.
    If you can I'd make sure you've got important stuff backed up to offline media like a pile of writable DVDs just to be sure.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Socks with sandals/flip flops. For some reason this makes me want to punch a kitten every time I see it.
    Also whenever you see a picture or video of a girl who's naked but still wearing socks. That just pisses me off.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Even if it's winter? In the Midwest?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    People piss me off.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Hey vegans, lemme ask you a few things.
    - Do you drive a car?
    - Do you use electricity?
    - How's about that rayon?
    - Do you have cats or something?
    - Can you fucking stop being smug assholes?
    “Oh listen to you. You’re becoming one of them. You’re going over to the other side – the land of sandals, spoon benders and yogurt fanciers, where everybody farts all the time because they don’t know how to laugh."

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    Hey vegans, lemme ask you a few things.
    - Do you drive a car?
    I don't have time for driving, I'm too busy sitting around making dumb generalisations about meat eaters.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Must stop reading the comments sections on news websites at work. Comments on particular articles on CNN, Huffington Post UK and the Telegraph just make me sick esp when it's anything to do with race.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Comments sections on ANYTHING are the bane of the internet. They're similar to having to listen to idiots with headsets while playing Call Of Duty or something, a bunch of 13 year olds, or people with the maturity of a 13 year old. 'FUCK YOU, YOU SHIT-SKIN FAG AIDS KILL YOU FUCK-FACE!!!"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Yep I know, just read them to pass time at work, but have to stop.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So, the place I was going to go to for therapy... Well, they're completely booked up for the entire month. And I don't know of any other place to go for a therapist. Going to have to go on a search, i guess.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    "That bitch is ratchet as hell."

Really, society? Really? Is that what we're coming to now? Ratchets are actually pretty helpful and a good thing to have around, and ratchet as a descriptive word doesn't even make sense, at all. I think I'm officially one of those old people that really has NO IDEA what younger/stupider people are talking about anymore.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Do people actually say that? Maybe they mean "Ratched", as in:

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    That's EXACTLY what I thought the first time I heard someone use the word.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Now I have to re-read the book... And watch the movie. Amazing stuff.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Either way! Dern kids 'n their....MTV!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    It's not enough that one of my best friends died of cancer two months ago, now his family has to go berserk and pile a bunch of fucked up shit on top of the tragedy. Apparently they held a Catholic burial service for him yesterday even though he was adamantly against such a thing. They didn't invite me because... I really don't know, but it probably has something to do with the fact that he said he wanted to give me some of his old photo gear and his sister is an insanely selfish cunt (add paranoid to the list now). Not once have I ever put a single iota of pressure on their family about this; I haven't even asked about it. I've only answered questions when people came to me, and only in the most factual way possible.

FUCK YOU FUCKING PEOPLE THEN. I guess. Jesus. So fucking stupid, disrespectful and unnecessary. What a fucking terrible family to have.

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    I'm so sorry man... that sounds pretty unbearable.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    My job is so shitty. When I come back from a brief trip home in September I'm demoting myself. I don't even want to wait until I find another job, I'm done with being responsible for all of this bullshit. I'll keep looking for other work, but yeah.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    "That bitch is ratchet as hell."

Really, society? Really? Is that what we're coming to now? Ratchets are actually pretty helpful and a good thing to have around, and ratchet as a descriptive word doesn't even make sense, at all. I think I'm officially one of those old people that really has NO IDEA what younger/stupider people are talking about anymore.

Why do they hate Ratchet & Clank so much?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I know this is an old complaint, but seriously, people, if you're that afraid of swears, why are you posting things like "I hate these f*****g traffic jams!" or "This train ride has been SOOOO sh***y!" or "My boss is being such a c**t, I am totally going to cut her f******g throat and mutilate her corpse LOL!!"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    I know this is an old complaint, but seriously, people, if you're that afraid of swears, why are you posting things like "I hate these f*****g traffic jams!" or "This train ride has been SOOOO sh***y!" or "My boss is being such a c**t, I am totally going to cut her f******g throat and mutilate her corpse LOL!!"
    Made me think of this:

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    EXACTLY! You're offending puritans and sailors at the same time!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    *crawls under blanket*

*whispers*

kitty.

kitty.

kitty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm tired of going up and down, from severely happy to really down. Something like missing out on tickets or a job stay with me for ages, yet, I know I have tons to be happy about.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    New condo completion date delayed SIX MONTHS to March 1, 2015 fml. Budget-wise, this will allow us to save another 6 or 7 grand towards the place, and will make our Hawaii and California vacations next year less stressful on the wallet, but fuck me I wanna move in to the bitch tomorrow.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    My computer mouse is working properly only when it wants to. Stupid thing.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Very lazily I don't want to go to the garden. I should be grateful that there's food out there to pick but there it is.