Page 206 of 206 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206
Results 6,151 to 6,156 of 6156

Thread: The little things that piss you off

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    If you're one of the "Suicide is selfish and disgusting" types who lose all respect for somebody if they kill themselves, you're probably a fucking moron.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    If you're one of the "Suicide is selfish and disgusting" types who lose all respect for somebody if they kill themselves, you're probably a fucking moron.
    I feel the same way about people who say ďJust cheer up! Things could be worse!Ē My brother recently started taking anti-depressants and he is having a hard time with it. My mom keeps telling him it could be worse, he should cheer up! I have to keep reminding him that if his arm was broken, you wouldnít say, ďat least both arms arenít broken! Ignore it, itíll be fine!Ē
    Iíve had my own experience being on anti-depressants for anxiety attacks and it can change your quality of life. Just donít want him to feel shamed for it.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Thanks to the way that credit card fraud systems / auto-billing works, in the time since my card was stolen I've had three new Spotify accounts and a Netflix account created using the numbers of a card that was already canceled and re-issued over a two month span. This is getting fucking ridiculous.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I'm not gonna start anymore threads at other websites. I'm done wasting my time. More important things to do.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    i got called shelby, colby, kaleb, kirby, kelsey, and kelly today. some more than once. my name is kelby (kel*BEE), two simple fucking syllables, jerks. ugh, happens every time i start a new job. or order coffee. or interact with anyone ever.
    Last edited by kel; 06-15-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    the kids of fucking celebrities who think they're due to the same kind of prissy entitled treatment their parents get... seriously, some people live in some crystal bubble that won't get popped until someone clocks them in the mouth.