Page 128 of 147 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,840 of 4389

Thread: Random Stupidity, Post-Apocalpyse Edition

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    I just blocked a Muslim guy who was stalking me on FB. Whenever I get attention, it's always from the wrong people.
    jesus fucking christ, fuck off you intolerant asshole. you just get worse and worse, you contribute nothing to this board, and you are a bad person. every single post you've made on this board has been awful. go take a long look in the mirror or find yourself a therapist or something because you have some serious issues that you really need to deal with, as soon as possible.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    i went through some internet wormhole and somehow ended up on lance bass's wikipedia page. his favorite bands are "aerosmith, the goo goo dolls, and journey."

could anyone possibly be more boring?
    Last edited by kel; 07-01-2018 at 01:07 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Couple attempts to rob store.
    Police are called.
    Hilarity ensues.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    i went through some internet wormhole and somehow ended up on lance bass's wikipedia page. his favorite bands are "aerosmith, the goo goo dolls, and journey."

could anyone possibly be more boring?
    Yes.

Meeting a new coworker.
    Him: "Oh man, Nickelback is my favorite band!"
    Me: "okay"
    Him: "Guess what my second favorite band is?"
    Me: "Creed?"
    Him: "Nice; how'd you know?"

He wasn't kidding.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A thread by Leviathant. Mmm, is his ass still around? Or did he gave up NIN for Taylor Swift?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ziltoid View Post
    He is the reason I believe I should move to New York City. People in Chicago are just mentally ill, just plain fucking crazy, never entertaining when they do strange stuff on the streets. If I got to be among humanity, at least give me a good laugh.

I bet this dude is a beast in bed. Roleplaying got to be really interesting. I need me a crazy ass Korean "daddy" in my life to spank me and call me his nasty "Bibimbop".
    Last edited by BlacklightFreakout; 07-04-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacklightFreakout View Post
    A thread by Leviathant. Mmm, is his ass still around? Or did he gave up NIN for Taylor Swift?
    he runs the board

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    he runs the board
    Apparently, he ain't doing a good job if he let me slip by through the cracks and I am on here. I miss ole Levi really I do.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Someone in my town runs a twitter page and posts all of the mugshots on the twitter page. I saw a guy in there today for DWI that I busted for shoplifting several blenders and furniture. He also ended up having coke on him. He also got body slammed by the cops on his way out because he tried to take off running after he was cuffed. Good times. I kind of miss working as Loss Prevention.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Last edited by Sarah K; 07-15-2018 at 12:16 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    i've used redbox maybe four times and i've never paid full price for a rental. i used a $1.25 off a $1.75 rental promo code last week, paid $.53 in total. and because i rented a movie and returned it on time, i was sent a promo code for a free dvd. how is this a sustainable business model? i'm not complaining, just confused. how could this be profitable?
    Last edited by kel; 07-18-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    i've used redbox maybe four times and i've never paid full price for a rental. i used a $1.25 off a $1.75 rental promo code last week, paid $.53 in total. and because i rented a movie and returned it on time, i was sent a promo code for a free dvd. how is this a sustainable business model? i'm not complaining, just confused. how could this be profitable?
    see movie pass
    -louie

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    i rarely go to the theater. and i'm strategic when i do -- always matinees, never during the first two weeks of release. so renting is ideal. and it's been practically free every time. as i said, i have no idea how redbox could possibly turn a profit.

the moviepass thing is intriguing. and the major theater here in twin falls participates. still probably not for me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I remember this video exists every couple of months. It's certainly not obscure, but I still feel the want to share it with people that have not seen it.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    That "Friday, I'm In love"/Friday the 13th shirt is DOPE

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    When looking at the office in and out list, i keep reading 'Annual Leave' as 'Anal Leave'

...i might need help

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I know, I know, but is it just me or are people these days, mad at Alex Jones just because he's better at it than they are? Yes I've been drinking but still?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillfred View Post
    I know, I know, but is it just me or are people these days, mad at Alex Jones just because he's better at it than they are? Yes I've been drinking but still?
    ...better at what? being a fucking asshole? hounding the parents of the sandy hook kids so hard that some of them have had to move multiple times to avoid harassment after their children were slaughtered? what the fuck are you on about?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I was gonna write a novel about 2 stoners. Then I remembered it was already done. (Cheech & Chong)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    ...better at what? being a fucking asshole? hounding the parents of the sandy hook kids so hard that some of them have had to move multiple times to avoid harassment after their children were slaughtered? what the fuck are you on about?
    All fair.

I was half talking shit because anymore i see no other way to operate. Fucking people these days. (not you per se) No he owns whatever shit bed he's made for himself. And i agree the sandy hook stuff is bonkers. But is it him or the seeming growing mass of assholes that caused this. He started it sure but that's not what i was getting at. I perhaps should have specified other media instead of people. Also i totally feel, however warranted it may be, that his recent pulling of content stems more from a propaganda/publicity move, more so than any actual moral stance against his random vitriol. This of course, imo, stems from a feeling of impotence to do an inability to censor Trump, who has said all sorts of shit, sandy hook withstanding, that i find equally offensive. Look, I am by no means giving that blow hard any slack. Buy the ticket take the ride, and he's sitting first class. I'm also pretty out of touch, and at the time definitely talking out my ass. Also, not to say they are the same thing, but, the Salem Witch trials were real life not long ago. All in all it was a bad comment on some type of growing hysteria. Internet trolling is spilling over into real life, and that is the issue.
    Last edited by Pillfred; 08-17-2018 at 01:36 AM.