Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127
Results 3,781 to 3,801 of 3801

Thread: Random Stupidity, Post-Apocalpyse Edition

  1. #3781
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Hell's Bells
    Posts
    349
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    If I can get my journalism teacher fired, then I can get Stephen King's moderator fired too. I don't take shit from anyone, especially not from another woman. So never fuck with me. You'll be sorry.

  2. #3782
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    7,090
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    If I can get my journalism teacher fired, then I can get Stephen King's moderator fired too. I don't take shit from anyone, especially not from another woman. So never fuck with me. You'll be sorry.
    so you're a female misogynist...just like my abusive ex. that's fun.

    what, may i ask, did your journalism teacher do to deserve getting fired? and why are you so into putting down other women?

  3. #3783
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    3,917
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Apparently there’s a shitty troll running around and since I’ve been inactive here for a while people think it’s me? Can someone tag me in the thread because I troll in the open, not behind a fake account.

  4. #3784
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    pacific northwest
    Posts
    1,547
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    you're alive, @tony.parente ! i know nothing of this, but glad to see you around again.

  5. #3785
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    3,917
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    you're alive, @tony.parente! i know nothing of this, but glad to see you around again.
    <3
    i bought a house, changed jobs and got lasik so I’ve been busy haha

  6. #3786
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    7,090
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    <3
    i bought a house, changed jobs and got lasik so I’ve been busy haha
    holy shit! congrats!

    and i'm pretty sure sarah k was joking when she said that. it's definitely not you. this woman opened a thread here wishing trent a happy birthday (in february) and claimed she was his personal friend and knew when his actual birthday was. i reported the thread, a few of us confronted her, she flipped out, and then got banned (i think?)

    she's been on fb spouting falsehoods and (literally) claiming to be the "queen of europe." when i told her i was the first person who reported her thread on here, she asked me if i had a death wish, and threatened me because of her control over some kind of military force. she needs help and i hope she gets it, but for now she's just some raving imbecile who is nuts about trent.

    if you want more info, ask steve (assuming you're friends with him on fb?)

  7. #3787
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    3,917
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    holy shit! congrats!

    and i'm pretty sure sarah k was joking when she said that. it's definitely not you. this woman opened a thread here wishing trent a happy birthday (in february) and claimed she was his personal friend and knew when his actual birthday was. i reported the thread, a few of us confronted her, she flipped out, and then got banned (i think?)

    she's been on fb spouting falsehoods and (literally) claiming to be the "queen of europe." when i told her i was the first person who reported her thread on here, she asked me if i had a death wish, and threatened me because of her control over some kind of military force. she needs help and i hope she gets it, but for now she's just some raving imbecile who is nuts about trent.

    if you want more info, ask steve (assuming you're friends with him on fb?)
    Haha yeah Steve was the one who told me. I was almost offended that people would think I would try and troll without getting personal credit lol

  8. #3788
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    pacific northwest
    Posts
    1,547
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    i thought it was either ryan or cashpiles.

    *shrug*

  9. #3789
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Laughingstock of the World (America)
    Posts
    2,620
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    If I can get my journalism teacher fired, then I can get Stephen King's moderator fired too. I don't take shit from anyone, especially not from another woman. So never fuck with me. You'll be sorry.
    Can you get Randa Jarrar fired? That might actually help people.

  10. #3790
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    2,054
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    If I can get my journalism teacher fired, then I can get Stephen King's moderator fired too. I don't take shit from anyone, especially not from another woman. So never fuck with me. You'll be sorry.

  11. #3791
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    523
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    If I can get my journalism teacher fired, then I can get Stephen King's moderator fired too. I don't take shit from anyone, especially not from another woman. So never fuck with me. You'll be sorry.
    Hey. You're a dipshit idiot. This is me fucking with you. Make me sorry. I dare you.

  12. #3792
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    1,929
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    <3
    i bought a house, changed jobs and got lasik so I’ve been busy haha
    Congrats and welcome back.

  13. #3793
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    7,090
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)


    oh my god this is amazing. a crowning achievement in the bad lip reading catalog.

  14. #3794
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    pacific northwest
    Posts
    1,547
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    i couldn't tell you the last time i ate at mcdonalds, but i'd be there tomorrow if they re-released their fajitas, circa 1993 or so. don't judge me.

  15. #3795
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,273
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    i couldn't tell you the last time i ate at mcdonalds, but i'd be there tomorrow if they re-released their fajitas, circa 1993 or so. don't judge me.
    Order a breakfast burrito minus egg and sausage, add diced onions and chicken? Okay, so they probably wouldn't do that.

  16. #3796
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    pacific northwest
    Posts
    1,547
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    and green peppers. and the priceless picante packets. i'm probably idealizing them, as i remember clearly watching b-horror movies on usa up all night while devouring these things (they were only a buck!).

  17. #3797
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,273
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    and green peppers. and the priceless picante packets. i'm probably idealizing them, as i remember clearly watching b-horror movies on usa up all night while devouring these things (they were only a buck!).
    The breakfast burritos have green and red peppers. I might be a fan...

  18. #3798
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    5,864
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)

  19. #3799
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    pacific northwest
    Posts
    1,547
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    this yanny laurel thing is freaking me out. it's clearly laurel, but i heard yanny for a few minutes and now i can't.

    arghh.

  20. #3800
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    7,090
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    this yanny laurel thing is freaking me out. it's clearly laurel, but i heard yanny for a few minutes and now i can't.

    arghh.


    josh is correct. it also depends on the frequency response of the speakers/headphones you're using to listen to it.

  21. #3801
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,581
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions