Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stand Up

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    jesus ... amy schumer DID steal jokes AND the delivery.

that bums me the fuck out.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I saw Chris Rock last night. He's understandably not as good as his previous stand-ups, but dammit he still had me losing my breath laughing at some of his material. Easily in my Top 10 comedians of all time. Hannibal Buress opened up for him as well who's a great up and comer.

From his last tour, this one of the best pieces of material I've ever seen:

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is pretty funny.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Cross-posting some stuff I wrote on another forum, so that's why it might be worded a bit too over-explainy lol. I'm sure you guys know all these folks, but here's some shit I've been watching and loving.

I especially recommend Nate Bargatze, Marc Maron, and Jim Jefferies. Louis CK is a sex predator but I think it's still acceptable to find him funny time to time.

I'm gonna double post because the forum won't let me link more than 10 videos lol... Pls forgive me.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Anyway... Norm MacDonald has a new Netflix special! I'm not sure how I missed this, but it's gonna be the next thing I do after posting this. Dude is a fucking genius. I'm not sure why I never considered him one of my all time favorites. Probably just lack of exposure. But every time I listen to any of his stuff, he cracks me the fuck up. It's just this weird blend of apathy and anti-humor and never knowing which direction he's gonna take anything. Just his entire demeanor is goddamn hilarious. Nobody does it like him.

They're not on YouTube, but you gotta watch him on the Comedy Central Roast of Bob Saget and this spot on the Daily Show in '96. Unreal.

I also love his history of Conan appearances and how well they play off of each other. The moth joke is probably the funniest single 'joke' I've ever heard.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The only comedian I've ever seen live was Russell Brand.