Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1367

Thread: Sigil 03_: An omen EP_

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    @rob_sheridan: @ninhotline I'm told the cover art issue has been fixed for new downloads. As for ID3 issues, report specifics to @Topspin support.

how new is "new"? I just downloaded an hour ago and have the same shitty artwork

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by princessomega View Post
    The same thing happened to me this morning while I tried to download before work.
    My download (both times) seemed to get stuck at about 78% downloaded then said it was all set, but I get the same message.
    I figured Ill give it a third try tonight after work.
    How many trys does Topspin give before they lock you out for too many downloads?
    I think it's 5, I lost count tbh. Bored with this now. Waiting on a reply from customer support.
    Last edited by Camille; 11-13-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Camille,
    Thanks for the tip at five.
    Good luck. I had tried two different browsers both safari and google chrome, with the same results this morning.
    Hopefully by the time I get out of work things will settle and they will figure out this stuff so i, and everyone else can successfully download it.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Can someone who has the vinyl confirm that the vinyl mix is the same as the digital mix?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
    how new is "new"? I just downloaded an hour ago and have the same shitty artwork
    I gave up and copied it from Amazon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quick question: I downloaded the high quality leak two days ago (Lame VBR, clocking in at 59,2 mb, NOT 320 kb/s) and now I am wondering if this is the same as the official Columbia-Download... or if I have to look for another version now. I'm asking cause the EP won't be released in my country until the end of the month... and I'm sure as hell not gonna pay for a download if I'm going to get the physical release anyway.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    http://lat.ms/TGodqc

According to LA Times, How To Destroy Angeles have released their EP "The Omen". It features "Hold It Together" which has lyrics from a different song! Kind enough review though haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reason Being View Post
    http://lat.ms/TGodqc

According to LA Times, How To Destroy Angeles have released their EP "The Omen". It features "Hold It Together" which has lyrics from a different song! Kind enough review though haha
    Why does the album art on that page read: "CD cover for 'Breaking Dawn -- Part 2' premiere: Wait almost over for fans (Columbia Records / November 12, 2012)"?

WTF?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    This got tweeted https://twitter.com/destroyangels

Anyone able to ask if there will be international HTDA live dates? That is my burning question but I'm not up to waiting up all night anymore!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone have a workaround or contact with Topspin about the Apple Lossless files not working? Downloaded fine but then when I go to extract them two files, Ice Age and Speaking in Tongues, will not extract.

EDIT: I tired with Internet Explorer instead and was able to get the files all well and good. Weird Chrome issues it seems.
    Last edited by Zimbo; 11-13-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by princessomega View Post
    Camille,
    Thanks for the tip at five.
    Good luck. I had tried two different browsers both safari and google chrome, with the same results this morning.
    Hopefully by the time I get out of work things will settle and they will figure out this stuff so i, and everyone else can successfully download it.
    Good luck to you too. I'm sure Topspin will sort people out who are having difficulty, I have not had any problems with them in the past.
    One thing is for sure, if they don't, then I will be grabbing this release from a torrent site or somewhere, I won't be paying them another $5 for a second download link. The EP is good, but not that
    good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    What, there is an AMA with Trent tonight? Seriously?

edit: the ep is awesome

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    is it just me, or is TopSpin awful? Didn't they massively mess up TGWTDT downloads too?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Yo, I'm pretty sure that if you guys just throw customer service an email, they'll send you another one-time download link. Or you could just pirate the damn thing. Topspin's customer service has been really good to be so far. I remember last year I fucked up my GDT download and had to email for another copy and they got back to me within an hour. Be patient or pirate it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Yo, I'm pretty sure that if you guys just throw customer service an email, they'll send you another one-time download link. Or you could just pirate the damn thing. Topspin's customer service has been really good to be so far. I remember last year I fucked up my GDT download and had to email for another copy and they got back to me within an hour. Be patient or pirate it.
    you're right, and I'm just being needlessly critical. there are other options. it's just frustrating to pay for a service and not have it work, and I think its a bit ridiculous that they have such crappy quality control -- they wouldn't need that amazing customer service if they would just get it right the first time. but, I apologize for being so pointlessly negative, and they do seem to have their heart in the right place.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    They might have been rushing to make sure it was available right at midnight specifically to avoid the GDT-esque delays, and with that came errors with the album art and ID3 tags. It almost seemed like they didn't initially have access to a high-quality version of the artwork, though. The one initially included looks like a screencap from the preorder page almost.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    If you got the new EP anywhere other than our store, you missed out on the art/credits PDF. Here's a direct download: http://t.opsp.in/l0OGk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by screwdriver View Post
    is it just me, or is TopSpin awful? Didn't they massively mess up TGWTDT downloads too?
    I hate TopSpin. Always shitty service. My download right now is crawling and has timed-out once already. It'll be tomorrow before this thing is done. Ha!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tried extracting and received these errors.
    Tracks 2 & 6 ain't right...

Extracting to "C:\Users\...\Documents\An omen EP_ DIGITAL\"
    Use Path: yes Overlay Files: no
    Extracting An omen EP (VINYL)\01 Keep it together.m4a
    Central and local directory mismatch for file "An omen EP (VINYL)/02 Ice age.m4a" (crc-32 - local: 6FB8A530 hex central: EDA4A37A hex).
    Extracting An omen EP (VINYL)\03 On the wing.m4a
    Extracting An omen EP (VINYL)\04 The sleep of reason produces monsters.m4a
    Extracting An omen EP (VINYL)\05 The loop closes.m4a
    Central and local directory mismatch for file "An omen EP (VINYL)/06 Speaking in tongues.m4a" (crc-32 - local: CFA94764 hex central: 8B4C6012 hex).
    Extracting An omen EP (VINYL)\An omen EP_.pdf
    Severe Error: Local and central CRC values don't match.
    Got email back from Topspin within a few minutes with the direct links. All working fine now
    Last edited by gunn13; 11-13-2012 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Updated

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I've gotten timed-outs and now after it downloads the zip file a little too quick, there is nothing in the file to extract.

TopSpin = SHIT!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nine_inch_nerd View Post
    If you got the new EP anywhere other than our store, you missed out on the art/credits PDF. Here's a direct download: http://t.opsp.in/l0OGk
    xoxoxoxox thank you!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Anyone that got the vinyl know if it comes with a sleeve or anything art-wise other than the front and back covers?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    so in the pdf liner notes... page 2... is that an animal? like a boar or havolina or a wolf ? cool. also the page 3 photo of Mariqueen is awesome and beautiful and beautifully awesome.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    TopSpin finally contacted me with fresh download links and all is well this time. Sounds great, nifty artwork. Top job despite the initial download hiccup.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by talkingnothing View Post
    so in the pdf liner notes... page 2... is that an animal? like a boar or havolina or a wolf ? cool. also the page 3 photo of Mariqueen is awesome and beautiful and beautifully awesome.
    My god that picture of Mariqueen is amazing. It's uber crunk. Is crunk good? I forget. Definately my favourite photo so far. I think thats a boar by the looks of things. Hard to tell

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Ice Age is my favorite song by far. On The Wing is probably my second favorite. Excellent EP, I can't wait for the full LP to hit us - I think I might even buy it on a physical medium at that point.

It's all good stuff but I am one of the few fans that still wishes Trent would release the killer smash hit dance album "Strobe Light" Perhaps HTDA could get in on the lighting of the strobes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnoorum View Post
    that picture of Mariqueen is amazing

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Re: Sigil 03_: An omen EP_

Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Anyone that got the vinyl know if it comes with a sleeve or anything art-wise other than the front and back covers?
    Yep, the sleeve has a design and is not just white.

The download key that the album comes with claims that it is only valid in the US. Going to the site to redeem the download won't work, if it doesn't think that your IP is based in the US. Fuck these artificial limits imposed on the Internet. I used a proxy and it worked, if you were curious.
    Last edited by blassster; 11-13-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by my voice just View Post
    Whats the picture on the left side? Both very purdy pictures but I'd have to go with the HTDA picture. The colors plus the distortion together give it a very eery and beautiful look to it.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I don't care what anyone says. The Loop Closes rocks, including the "repetitive" lyrics. I want to play it and God Given back to back. It's funky and I love it.