Thread: Joy Division/New Order

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    It's weird considering that New Order was created because they had LOST a member. It shouldn't be New Order, but it is. Mostly a huge "fuck you" to Hook.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    It's weird considering that New Order was created because they had LOST a member. It shouldn't be New Order, but it is. Mostly a huge "fuck you" to Hook.
    Not really though, read the whole article. He's the one who has been really aggressive and an asshole consistently in public and in interviews. The other guys have been extremely civil and have just gotten fed up with his childish attitude.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Not really though, read the whole article. He's the one who has been really aggressive and an asshole consistently in public and in interviews. The other guys have been extremely civil and have just gotten fed up with his childish attitude.
    I read the interview. What it seemed like was Hook pissed Bernard off with the bad mouthing and the joy division shows; and, out of spite, reunited New Order without Hook. Hook's certainly far from innocent.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I read the interview. What it seemed like was Hook pissed Bernard off with the bad mouthing and the joy division shows; and, out of spite, reunited New Order without Hook. Hook's certainly far from innocent.
    Oh yeah I think both parties are guilty, but Hooky much more so.

I still like them all though haha