Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48
Results 1,411 to 1,417 of 1417

Thread: Qotsa

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    How do I log in to see my private messages?

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmya View Post
    How do I log in to see my private messages?
    You're already logged in if you're posting.

Under the "Echoing the Sound" logo at the top right, there are a few links. The third one over is Private Messages. Click that.
    Or click on "Notifications" near the top right. If you have a message, it should have a little red box next to it with a number. (That will also notify you if someone has liked one of your posts, quoted one of your posts, etc.)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Good interview, thanks for posting.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So I haven't heard the leak yet. Not a big fan of the single but for those who've listened, what song is the one played in the teaser where the band is being interviewed and like, 30 secs of a song plays, and homme goes, never heard that or something along those lines. I liked that snippet.

From what I've heard the album sounds like my least favorite parts of EV and sounds mixed harshly. Maybe it's ronson.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nick999 View Post
    So I haven't heard the leak yet. Not a big fan of the single but for those who've listened, what song is the one played in the teaser where the band is being interviewed and like, 30 secs of a song plays, and homme goes, never heard that or something along those lines. I liked that snippet.

From what I've heard the album sounds like my least favorite parts of EV and sounds mixed harshly. Maybe it's ronson.
    Feet Don't Fail Me Now, album opener.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Got my vinyl two days early! Sweeet! Maybe the NIN camp can switch to Matador Records; the package was pristine.

Last edited by Failure; Today at 08:03 PM.