55 Post(s)
    That is actually pretty cool.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    J-devil has dropped out and been replaced by sid wilson from slipknot

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    A new video for ''Hello,Cruel World'' has been posted in the amptv Youtube channel.

In my opinion this is the best song off Born Villain and deserved a decent video.I like the live shots of the band.
    Last edited by Maul; 09-28-2012 at 02:08 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    This song is really good live, the strobing with the double bass pedalling was great, has a little horn sort of feel

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Haha, I think you meant "Hey, Cruel World."

AWESOME fucking video, btw! Great intro for the album and the shows for sure, definitely a highlight of any set.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I can't believe I actually wrote Hello instead of Hey.That's why you never should write three different things at the same time while listening to some loud Static-X.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Charles Manson wrote Marilyn Manson a letter, according to Antiquiet:

The letter reads: “To Marilyn Manson, It’s taken me a long time to get there from where I could touch M. Manson. Now I got a card to play – you may look into my non-profit, ATWA, and give Manson what you think he’s got coming for Air, Trees, Water, and you. Or I will pay Manson what you think Manson got coming – the music has make Manson into Abraxas Devil, and I’m SURE you would want some of what I got from what I got. It’s a far out balance. Beyond good and bad, right, wrong. What you don’t do is what I will do – what you did a sing-along, and let it roll and said how you saved me a lot of steps – I don’t need, it’s not a need or a want. Couped – coup. Ghost dancers slay together and you’re just in my grave Sunstroker Corona-coronas-coronae – you seen me from under with it all standing on me. That’s 2 dump trucks – doing the same as CMF 000007. Charles Manson.”

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Jesus, that's weirder than MM's lyrics...
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 10-01-2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Creepy crawl

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Jesus, that's weirder than MM's lyrics...
    It's also probably given him enough material for three or four new concept albums.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DF118 View Post
    It's also probably given him enough material for three or four new concept albums.
    That would be awesome, let's just hope they're more like "Antichrist Superstar" and less like "Golden Age of grotesque"

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    The fuck? Endless rambling...

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Nobody has posted this, personally i find it hilarious...

Zombie looks like he could eat Manson for dinner, i love this pic.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Manson will be releasing a deluxe edition of Born Villain with new artwork / packaging and about 2-3 addiitonal songs that were cut from the original, before "the holiday season"

"as he hits the road with Rob Zombie for their Twins Of Evil Tour, Marilyn Manson is preparing to release a little more villainous music to the world. Manson tells Billboard.com that he plans to release a "special edition" of his latest album "Born Villain" this fall, probably "shortly before the holiday," which will have two and possibly three additional songs as well as special packaging.
    "They're not just acoustic versions or demos or stuff like that," Manson says. "They're really good songs that were going to go on the album but I didn't want the album to be too long. I knew there would be the opportunity to use them for something."

http://www.billboard.com/news/marily...07964992.story

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I wonder if the new songs will be incorporated into the album or just bonus tracks tacked into the end. Also, here's to hoping the new artwork is less... shitty.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    great, i just wasted 14 bucks in the regular edition, let's see if he prints the fuckin lyrics this time for a change...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It's a little lame to re-release an album after only a few months from the first edition release.I hope the deluxe features are good enough for me to buy it this time.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    great, i just wasted 14 bucks in the regular edition, let's see if he prints the fuckin lyrics this time for a change...
    Do you really need to read his lyrics?

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Do you really need to read his lyrics?
    On a second thought... maybe not, LOL

But seriously, making an all black cover with 2 cheap photos of him and a note reading "Lyrics at bornvillain.com"?
    Like Bart said: "He's not even trying anymore!"

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Not sure if this has been discussed in here yet but MA got a 2012 repress and goes for cheap (even cheaper on eBay)

http://www.amazon.com/Mechanical-Ani...Marilyn+Manson

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Saw Manson last night with Zombie and that's the last time I'll ever go to see him, he was fucking terrible. He was so drunk he could barely speak, let alone sing his fucking songs that I paid to see performed. I was embarrassed for him, it was worse than I thought it would be from the things I've read recently about how he is live. At one point Twiggy went over and said something to him which I imagine was along the lines of "Shut the fuck up, get your shit together and sing the damn songs" to which Manson replied "What Twiggy, do you want to fight me" What a god damn disappointment, good thing Zombie kicked all kinds of ass.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    Saw Manson last night with Zombie and that's the last time I'll ever go to see him, he was fucking terrible. He was so drunk he could barely speak, let alone sing his fucking songs that I paid to see performed. I was embarrassed for him, it was worse than I thought it would be from the things I've read recently about how he is live. At one point Twiggy went over and said something to him which I imagine was along the lines of "Shut the fuck up, get your shit together and sing the damn songs" to which Manson replied "What Twiggy, do you want to fight me" What a god damn disappointment, good thing Zombie kicked all kinds of ass.
    I hope you're mistaken. I know you're not, but I hope and hope.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Not surprised. Also something that's been making me chuckle over the past few days is Oderus from GWAR and Buzz from The Melvins basically destroying Rob Zombie and Manson in interviews.

In a recent interview with the Broward Palm Beach New Times, GWAR frontman David Brockie (a.k.a. Oderus Urungus) was asked about the fact that GWAR isn't regarded as "shocking" as the band used to be.

"A lot of bands have tried to do what GWAR does," Brockie said "But no band has ever taken it as far as GWAR has. No one has ever out-sicked us.

You think these Walmart behemoths of the music industry like Marilyn Manson or Rob Zombie are really scary people? That they have any kind of revolutionary agenda? All they care about is making money, and hanging out with their director buddies as they throw gala award ceremonies to circle jerk each other into a frenzy. GWAR is where GWAR should be: In the drawer marked filth."

He continued, "There would not be SLIPKNOT without GWAR. I have a direct quote from Rob Zombie about GWAR when he was figuring out what he wanted to do with his career. They asked him, 'Hey what do you think of them?' and he said, 'The first time I saw GWAR, I thought 'I want to be that, but I want to make money.'' That, to me, says a lot about Rob Zombie as an artist. It says that he isn't one.

I give Manson a little more credit. He has a strand of pure obnoxiousness in him. I heard a story, some girl tried to get his signature and he hocked a huge bloody loogie. 'There's my signature.'

Rob Zombie is a tired, G-Rated mishmash of other people's styles.

When I see SLIPKNOT I see lots of pentagrams and cow skulls. Really familiar imagery. What I do like about SLIPKNOT is their music. Their drummer is fucking amazing. But when I get to Marilyn Manson, he's a little harder to peg. A little Alice Cooper, a little Bowie, a little Johnny Rotten.

GWAR has done similar things. We've borrowed liberally from other shit. But no one has gone further than GWAR has gone."

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    GG allin did, Iggy Pop did, brian jonestown, the parkinsons, boyd rice, mayhem...

But otherwise yeah

However! White zombie were actually a really good band. Yeah Rob's cred as a transgressive rock stuntman is a little dubious, but frontman antics aside... There is this small matter of actual music... La sexorcisto and astro creep were truly decent

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Not sure if this has been discussed in here yet but MA got a 2012 repress and goes for cheap (even cheaper on eBay)

thanks! was hoping to get this with the altered tracklist someday. too bad they don't seem to have stuck to the original vinyl colours, though.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    GWAR is an uninteresting, stereotypical heavy metal band that people love to cast as the band of a satanic, metal fan's stereotype favorite band. Nothing is that interesting about decapitations and fake blood slinging at a crowd. They've got a gimmick just like RZ and MM do. Their music just never went as mainstream. They've also done the same act for 20 plus years and I echo Sutekh's statement of other artists crossing the line more than GWAR.

No, I'm NOT stating MM or RZ are better than GWAR or whatever so no one get the idea I'm defending them.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 10-20-2012 at 11:01 PM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Speaking from a viewpoint of someone older, I believe you miss the point of GWAR entirely.

"They've got a gimmick". Uhh yeah. Only thing is they keep it funny...the very reason I can name you about 10 of my friends that stopped listening to MM after the POAAF days when he at least had a sense of humor about himself and turned in to a fat, bloated gimmick on two legs.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Well, no joke. I'm not that clueless. I know they're a satirical metal band. Never claimed them to be anything different. They've done the same thing for many, many years and I don't care much for them.

I don't care for MM personally these days so whatever. Anything you say about his irrelevancy won't bother me.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I don't care for GWAR, went and saw them once and hated it. However, I would rather go see them every night than sit through another Manson set.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks for the heads up trentsinmypants, my original was stolen () a few weeks after i bought it (the week it came out)... fucking tweekers.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrcraig View Post
    Oh wow, you're not kidding...watch this crap.