Page 41 of 77 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 2288

Thread: Marilyn Manson - Born Villain

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babali View Post
    I understand that. Good example, too, but I guess music is a bit different than politics, they actually interfere with your life. If you don't like an album or artist, why go bitch about it in their thread with fans who are excited and talking about how they enjoy the music? You really need to share your negative opinion that badly you feel you need to go dampen the atmosphere of a fan thread? If the songs are really that meaningless to you, just ignore them and listen to your own awesome music or create some yourself. But I see your point and people will continue to bitch, I just don't take anything they say seriously.
    nonononono! If we come to message board, it's to share opinion! It all depends on how you present it. Unless you're a troll or really bitchy about everybody else's opinion unsarcastically, I think it's REALLY REALLY ok to tell others why you PERSONNALY don't like something, and vice versa. Discuss about what you don't like and listen to what others like.

I mean, we're not talking about Nickelback here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    1 hour in... And nothing...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    please excuse the japanese people for not rushing out of their homes at midnight to buy a cd (from stores that are probably closed) to upload onto the internet for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixML View Post
    nonononono! If we come to message board, it's to share opinion! It all depends on how you present it. Unless you're a troll or really bitchy about everybody else's opinion unsarcastically, I think it's REALLY REALLY ok to tell others why you PERSONNALY don't like something, and vice versa. Discuss about what you don't like and listen to what others like.

I mean, we're not talking about Nickelback here.
    Yeah, another good point. I think some are more disrespectful about it than they need to be. But it's the internet, anyway.

I also agree with antiskum. It'll be out so soon... listen to the 4 new songs you just got yesterday maybe.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I excuse no one slut round. No reason. F.Y.A.D.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I just realized that although cd stores in Japan probably weren't open at midnight, the album should have been available on iTunes at that time, no? Where's the damn shit at?!

Edit: speaking of the Japanese iTunes store, they have different 1:30 previews.
    Last edited by imail724; 04-24-2012 at 03:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    I just realized that although cd stores in Japan probably weren't open at midnight, the album should have been available on iTunes at that time, no? Where's the damn shit at?!

Edit: speaking of the Japanese iTunes store, they have different 1:30 previews.
    you can't buy it on japan itunes? weird

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Not outside of Japan, at least not easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    proxy? i'm sure there's a way around that... that's why it's really strange it hasn't dropped yet.
    if itunes sent a physical copy of something after buying a digital, i'd be all in.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I don't think a proxy would help. I looked into it briefly and it seems it has something to do with the address on your credit card. Supposedly if you could get your hands on a Japanese iTunes gift card it might work. Not worth the effort for me, but I would like to have it sooner than later so I could get some work done rather than cycle through the usual sites to see if it leaked yet.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Actually, it is not that hard to purchase music from Japanese iTunes store. You just have to make an account there (google for guide) and buy Japanese iTunes gift card, that's how I've bought music from there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ax Mr. L View Post
    Actually, it is not that hard to purchase music from Japanese iTunes store. You just have to make an account there (google for guide) and buy Japanese iTunes gift card, that's how I've bought music from there.
    yep, i didn't think it was too hard. we could all throw in a dollar and buy the album for everyone =D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    it is indeed up on japan itunes store. it's 1500 yen, or ~ $18 USD. soooooooo tempting lol
    17 people wanna donate a dollar to me?
    Last edited by mrvirginia; 04-24-2012 at 04:53 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrvirginia View Post
    it is indeed up on japan itunes store. it's 1500 yen, or ~ $18 USD. soooooooo tempting lol
    the second you do that it'll start showing up on piracy sites anyway

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Do you live in Japan?

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Let me get this right...
    When you buy an album, you're buying a single license for yourself.
    So when you give money to someone else to copy that album for you, you're pirating it.
    You're paying money to pirate music.
    You're paying money to pirate steal music.
    You're paying money to not pay money.

Uh....

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Let me get this right...
    When you buy an album, you're buying a single license for yourself.
    So when you give money to someone else to copy that album for you, you're pirating it.
    You're paying money to pirate music.
    You're paying money to pirate steal music.
    You're paying money to not pay money.

Uh....
    not really. The suggestion was we all pay a buck to split the cost and then upload it so others can have it for free. I don't want to be a part of it, just clarifying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbonBlack View Post
    not really. The suggestion was we all pay a buck to split the cost and then upload it so others can have it for free. I don't want to be a part of it, just clarifying.
    this is correct, but i wasn't being serious really. i'd be more likely to pay for it myself and share...
    edit: and i'm actually about to do this. you're welcome.
    if i can figure out how to buy a card ugh japan
    Last edited by mrvirginia; 04-24-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    if it was 6 months before the US/UK release then I'd do it. But It's just not worth it at this point

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    i'd be more likely to pay for it myself and share...
    edit: and i'm actually about to do this. you're welcome.
    THANKS. I know lots of people from other boards from other countries that will be more than pleased to virtually blow your dick for this.

But seriously, I wonder why the fuck japans have not uploaded the album yet, maybe nobody bought it and they are just waiting for a leak? XD

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    it's only 8am there [I think]. And I guess there hasn't been someone who is eager enough to pirate it yet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    if i can figure out how to buy a card ugh japan
    I've read that you just have to register with a fake japanese name (google translator helps, I guess) and buy a gift card, but nobody has done it so far. I just don't have an IPod/IPad and I use WMP on my pc, no ITunes and no idea about how to use it. XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anyone know where i can find a cheaper itunes card for japan? this place has them and they email you the scanned card, but i'm def not dropping $30 for this http://www.jbox.com/product/ITUNESCARD
    edit: i'm having to actually research this lol
    edit: couldn't i just buy a US card for $20 and redeem on japan itunes? agh!
    Last edited by mrvirginia; 04-24-2012 at 06:08 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well, it has to be uploaded sooner or later, don't waste your time (or money) anymore, we'll have the album in a few hours almost for sure (if japans buy the album, damn it XD).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CANTCOMPLAIN View Post
    Well, it has to be uploaded sooner or later, don't waste your time (or money) anymore, we'll have the album in a few hours almost for sure (if japans buy the album, damn it XD).
    i'm thinking the same. i'd feel kinda bummed slightly bad if i bought it and then an hour later it was up anyway lol. only a tad though. i was just wanting to have it for the night out with the misses tonight.
    at least one of them has to like MM, right?
    edit: i found $27 for 1500 http://shop.whiterabbitexpress.com/e...paid-card.html
    prob won't find lower because of higher value yen
    Last edited by mrvirginia; 04-24-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm not an impatient guy tbh, I can wait, I'm just looking for it because many friends of mine who are hardcore fans are wondering where the fuck is the album, since it's on sale in japan already and, as I posted before, somebody in the US had already bought it, it should be everywhere by now, but it isn't, that's why a lot of people I know from other boards are waiting and waiting, and I'm just looking for it to give them the damn album already. XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's out! I assume I can't post a link to it, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to post it up here, but i think you can pm it. that's not a problem!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone can pm me the link, it'd be greatly appreciated.