Thread: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Well good news is that Sineater is already eliminated. And you can still make the playoffs if Revis and Butthead doesn't get at least 26 points from Rivers and Tolbert(which is right about what they should score except that they're all trying to get Norv fired and don't want to win).

Did I mention that Sineater didn't make the playoffs???

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by themethatyouknow View Post
    Well good news is that Sineater is already eliminated. And you can still make the playoffs if Revis and Butthead doesn't get at least 26 points from Rivers and Tolbert(which is right about what they should score except that they're all trying to get Norv fired and don't want to win).

Did I mention that Sineater didn't make the playoffs???
    I luv you.

Now, I'm going to have to watch tonight's game. So maybe Rivers has a shitty game because he wants to have the coach canned. Really? Is that possible or just a bad film script?

I can't watch. I gotta watch the Big Bad Bruins play Fifey's BFF Sid The Kid. Totally, worth it since David Krejci is totally chirping at Sid and getting under his skin. Wow.
    Last edited by Dra508; 12-05-2011 at 07:14 PM. Reason: because I'm awesome like that...