Thread: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Went 5 for 8 on predictions for the first round. Not good haha.

Next round:

(1) New York Rangers vs (7) Washington Capitals
    (5) Philadelphia Flyers vs (6) New Jersey Devils

(2) St. Louis Blues vs (8) Los Angeles Kings
    (3) Phoenix Coyotes vs (4) Nashville Predators

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackholesun View Post
    Went 5 for 8 on predictions for the first round. Not good haha.
    For the playoffs this year, I'd probably venture to say you did pretty damn good. I imagine there's a thousand hockey pools now full of guys scratching their heads after what's gone down. Also, I pretty much agree with your next round picks other than L.A. beating St. Louis. The Blues are hungry this year, I see them goin' deep.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Dying to see a Flyers/Kings finals, and I am fan of neither team. There would be some great stories fleshed out in that series.

Hope Luongo ends up in Toronto. In Vancouver, if he doesn't win the cup he's a bum, in Toronto if he gets in at #8, he'll be a fucking hero.

In other news, can the fantasy baseball commish get their heads out of the ass please and fix the playoffs? Fucking BUSH LEAGUE.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentofChaos View Post
    In other news, can the fantasy baseball commish get their heads out of the ass please and fix the playoffs? Fucking BUSH LEAGUE.
    For medical reasons I'm not going to talk about, I haven't been monitoring the baseball league with any regularity and didn't catch the playoff thing when I set it up. I will address it as soon as I can, certainly before the playoffs start. Chill.

Triple OT game last night was fantastic, and the right team won. Can *nobody* win the West? I dislike all the remaining teams and don't want any of them sniffing the Cup.