Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 2810

Thread: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    The Cowboys have beaten mostly garbage teams with a combined record of 11-18. Not saying they're bad, but let's hold off on appointing them anything other than owners of a 5-1 record.
    The cowboys are IT for me.
    Period. Good or bad.
    It's like part of the culture if you come up in dallas or texas in general.

And they usually suck, and it's depressing.

5 and 1 is nothing less than a goddamn miracle for lifelong Cowboys fans.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Period. Good or bad.

Unless you're under 25, this is a factually inaccurate statement. They've won three Super Bowls since 1992. They have also won the NFC East three times in the past decade and only been under .500 twice during that same time period.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Unless you're under 25, this is a factually inaccurate statement. They've won three Super Bowls since 1992. They have also won the NFC East three times in the past decade and only been under .500 twice during that same time period.
    True, true.
    It's just that dallas had kind of become choke city, you knoe? and we want another trip to the super bowl

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    True, true.
    It's just that dallas had kind of become choke city, you knoe? and we want another trip to the super bowl
    I have witnessed precisely one Chiefs playoff victory in 20 seasons. You get no sympathy from me.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Period. Good or bad.

I'm not from Texas but my little league team were the Cowboys and since then I've been a fan. I always get crap for it because everyone think it's because of the Super Bowls or whatever but it was little league first and foremost.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Agreed. I can understand Cowboy fans wanting to latch on to what is happening right now, but look at it realistically. They haven't played anyone yet.

Prescott should without a doubt be Romo's replacement. In six games, he has thrown one pick. Romo can't get through a half without a pick. BUT Jerry Jones has an unreasonable obsession with Romo because of all of the cash that they have sunk into his mediocre ass over the last decade. So who knows what will actually end up happening. Dak is exciting and fun to watch, though.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    The Cowboys were great when Staubauch was their QB. Dude went to the Naval academy with my uncle so I could ever hate the team.

Still- Brady with the uggs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    It's root root root for the home team for me.

I'm a MFFL (mavs fan for life.) I watched them from the eighties till the orgasmic moment when they won the championship, and i watch them now.
    I am a permanent cowboys fan-i watched them when they were winning when i was young, and i watched them when they sucked.

I know we haven't exactly played any hardcore teams yet, but i bet we beat those motherfucking eagles.

This feels like one of those miracle seasons to me, and if Dak keeps playing, i think we have a reasonable chance of going to the superbowl.
    My wife and i think Romo should be a special QB coach. I've heard a rumor that romo is talking into Dak's helmet electronically and telling him what to do. If that is true, we need to keep doing that. Perhaps Dak is doing what Romo wants to do in his mind, but lacks the physical talent to do himself.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Motherfucking Landeskog scoring two motherfucking goals in the clutch to beat the motherfucking Penguins in OT! What a handsome goal-scoring man.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Holy shite - I won my fantasy game last night - I was sure to lose. Thank you David Johnson and your 3 TDs!!!!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    The Dallas Cowboys are fucking amazing this year.

Where are the cowboys fans. @Dra508 ? @Conan The Barbarian ?

As texans you are required to have an opinion about the Dallas Cowboys at all times.

I believe that we are having a fucking miracle season, and that Dak should keep playing and Romo should like coach Dak or something.

Romo should not come back. What do you guys think?
    I am a Dolphins fan since I was born and raised in Miami and recently moved to Texas. Has been a hard year as a phins fan so I am putting my cheers to the vikings this year and keeping my phins in the background. I refuse to support Stephen Ross and who ever is in the Miami front office with their constant piss poor choices.

Also, even though its nice to see the boys kicking some ass and part of the much more exciting NFC ( only afc team that has my interest is the raiders), I can never bring myself to be a cowboys fan due to the shit thrown at me from a friend.

I also agree that they should trade out Romo and get themselves another good young qb to back up prescott. Hopefully he is not a Kapernic one good year type of player.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It seems like Romo to the Jets next year might happen.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    It seems like Romo to the Jets next year might happen.
    Is this rumored somewhere?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Is this rumored somewhere?
    It's just speculation at this point. They're going to need a QB, and it seems like a Jets move.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Yo Bartender! Jobu needs a refill!!!!! And a lot of it because he's going to the fucking World Series!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    If Charlie Sheen and Thomas Ian Nicholas don't tjrow out the Indians' and Cubs' respective first pitches, it will be a great injustice.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Yo Bartender! Jobu needs a refill!!!!! And a lot of it because he's going to the fucking World Series!!!!!!!!!!

Rooting for both teams this series, but I really wish I could like this post a million times.

It is very bad to drink jobu 's rum. It is very bad.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I'm going to root for the Cubs but I won't be mad if the Indians win. Both teams deserve to end their droughts. Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn vs. Henry Rowengartner.... who hasn't been waiting to see this?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    The number of bad NFL games has far outweighed the good this year. I'm over it.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Man the cubs better win these next two games to make this series Internet again. But I really don't think they can.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I hope the Cubs win the next game as I would prefer to see Cleveland win it at home as Cubs fan have endured too much heartbreak. At least they made it to the World Series.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Alright, Dallas needs to beat Philly tonight.
    Last edited by elevenism; 10-30-2016 at 12:39 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    nope, philly is killing dallas. and im holding onto 1st in ETS fantasy!

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDrug View Post
    nope, philly is killing dallas. and im holding onto 1st in ETS fantasy!
    Ahem. You were saying?

Best record in the NFC for the time being.
    Last edited by elevenism; 10-30-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Seeing the Patriots trade Jamie Collins makes me a little sad. Then I realize they will definitely be able to resign Hightower!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    im holding onto 1st in ETS fantasy!
    I need Connor Barth to not kick even an extra point tonight and THEN maybe I'll win a ETS FF game. :|

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Lost AGAIN because when I woke up to move J. Hill from the bench, the game had already started.

FUCK YOU INGRAM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    i won my ets game by a yard (.10 pt)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    i won my ets game by a yard (.10 pt)

BOOOOOOOOOOOO. I watched that last meaningless catch and saw it went for 31 yards and it took me 10 minutes to pick my jaw off the ground. I thought I had it. Well played on the late line up change.

I need to be a little better on my line up selections. The winning points were at TE sitting on my bench. Still holding a playoff spot, so I'm still OK, but man...I thought I had you right up until the end there.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifey View Post
    BOOOOOOOOOOOO. I watched that last meaningless catch and saw it went for 31 yards and it took me 10 minutes to pick my jaw off the ground. I thought I had it. Well played on the late line up change.

I need to be a little better on my line up selections. The winning points were at TE sitting on my bench. Still holding a playoff spot, so I'm still OK, but man...I thought I had you right up until the end there.
    i was stunned. i dont think ive ever seen a game decided by a tenth of a point before. good match up, and yea that late switch was my last hope to win. i got lucky.