Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71
Results 2,101 to 2,109 of 2109

Thread: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    I'm guessing no one here is watching the World Cup. I'm happy Brazil just beat Costa Rica and hope they beat Serbia in the next game they play. I really hope Argentina beats Nigeria. I fucking hate Cristian Ronaldo and his dumbass fans. They keep him calling him the GOAT. For me, to be the GOAT. You have to win a World Cup. Messi is the closest so far but he hasn't been playing well. I'm also rooting for Mexico.
    I've been watching some games here and ther...
    Colombia decimated Poland yesterday, it was awesome, i'm glad they "woke up".
    Mexico has been playing great, i hope we beat Sweden next Wednesday, Uruguay is also doing great, they are among my favorites to win the whole thing...
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 06-27-2018 at 08:52 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    Cuban's going to be sending Divac a muffin basket or something. Jesus Christ.
    I really hope this all works out. Dirk finally has someone to pass the torch to.

edit: The Mavs are getting DeAndre Jordan, aren't they?
    Last edited by ryanmcfly; 06-28-2018 at 08:18 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    World Cup action continues tomorrow! Perhaps due to the ease of streaming, I've picked this year to get into the World Cup (and perhaps soccer as a whole). Been loving it so far. I randomly picked Japan as the team I'm rooting for, so we'll see how that goes. They have next to no chance of winning it all, but miracles can happen. My next step after the Cup ends is to do some research and pick a club I can follow year-round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blaileen View Post
    World Cup action continues tomorrow! Perhaps due to the ease of streaming, I've picked this year to get into the World Cup (and perhaps soccer as a whole). Been loving it so far. I randomly picked Japan as the team I'm rooting for, so we'll see how that goes. They have next to no chance of winning it all, but miracles can happen. My next step after the Cup ends is to do some research and pick a club I can follow year-round.
    If you are after an English Premier League team and love being angry, dismayed and on edge every weekend; join me and follow Southampton. Added bonus, the Japanese defender Yoshida plays for them.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    I really hope this all works out. Dirk finally has someone to pass the torch to.

edit: The Mavs are getting DeAndre Jordan, aren't they?
    They seem to want him which is curious. Not only does he not have the range of other successful big men, but his age doesn't make a ton of sense for where the team should be going.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    They seem to want him which is curious. Not only does he not have the range of other successful big men, but his age doesn't make a ton of sense for where the team should be going.
    Looks like a one year deal. That’s not too bad. Dallas isn’t winning a title next season anyways.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Looks like a one year deal. That’s not too bad. Dallas isn’t winning a title next season anyways.
    Agreed. Why pay $24 mil for him to chase an eight seed though? I'd rather take a flyer on Jabari Parker with that money.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Agreed. Why pay $24 mil for him to chase an eight seed though? I'd rather take a flyer on Jabari Parker with that money.
    Yeah true. I guess they’re infatuated with the idea of Luka throwing up lobs to Deandre and Dennis Smith Jr.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Need to gauge how many of you all want to join fantasy football this season. PM me if you're interested.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Come on Les Blues!