Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68
Results 2,011 to 2,014 of 2014

Thread: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    They've been caught cheating at least once and have been the subject of numerous inquiries, so...
    Okay, maybe a poor choice of words on my part. Not class act as in great ethics, but more so setting the bar for overall priority in being an organization devoted to winning. How they get to those wins could at times be questionable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tailgated at the Super Bowl yesterday. It was wonderful. Our power inverter started to crap out at half time, so we walked a little bit to see it on another screen. When Atlanta went up 28-3. I just walked back to the car. I was too emotional. I didn't want to be near anybody. So I watched it on my phone. Once it got to overtime, I knew New England was going to win. Once I saw the fireworks and White score the game winner, I opened the door and sprinted around the parking lot. I was rather drunk and too emotional. It was amazing though.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Russell Westbrook is making magic on the court.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    Russell Westbrook is making magic on the court.
    Never was much of a Westbrook fan. He never struck me as much of a team catalyst. But individually he clearly has all the god given talent in the world and is bonkers on a statsheet. The numbers he is putting up have been unseen since Oscar Robertson and it would be criminal if he didnít win regular season MVP.