Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 2809

Thread: The Muthafuckin' Sports Thread!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmcfly View Post
    Yep. I've loved the Pats since I was a child. I thought they were the real america's team. We're going up there for the game against Denver in a few weeks! It'll be the fourth one I've been to.
    Ironic since 1. doesn't the team down the road from you call themselves America's team. 2. I was a bit of Cowboys fan as a kid. Waaaay before The Pat's were any good.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Ironic indeed. I just thought Patriots were more American than cowboys when I was in elementary school. It kind of stuck, but I didn't really get into football until I met my girlfriend who is also a huge Pats fan.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Fuck da rangers!!!!
    3-0
    ....its all down hill from here.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    I don't know when was the last time I was captivated by a non-Red Sox team quite like the Royals this year. This team is amazing to watch for the wrong and right reasons.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Heading to Chicago this weekend for the Nebraska game. THEY BETTER NOT SUCK

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Heading to Chicago this weekend for the Nebraska game. THEY BETTER NOT SUCK
    Should be an easy win. I can't remember the last time Northwestern was relevant.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Should be an easy win. I can't remember the last time Northwestern was relevant.
    They always play us well. Beat us in 2011. We won by one point in '12, and three points last year!

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    They always play us well. Beat us in 2011. We won by one point in '12, and three points last year!
    Looking forward to Notre Dame and FSU this weekend. There's no way in hell they should let that piece of shit Winston play.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I think the autograph thing as a whole is really lame. But when he already has some new shit coming down like every month, you would think he would be extra cautious. He just must be like... Really dumb.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    I think the autograph thing as a whole is really lame. But when he already has some new shit coming down like every month, you would think he would be extra cautious. He just must be like... Really dumb.
    He's a fucking idiot. As if he didn't know he would be under a huge microscope, and he does this? The worst thing is that Jimbo Fisher and the rest of FSU are letting him play through this. I don't roost for programs or players to fail, but aside from Penn State, has there been a more reprehensible program than FSU?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Looking forward to Notre Dame and FSU this weekend. There's no way in hell they should let that piece of shit Winston play.
    Meh, I read the NYT article about FSU. I'm sure they don't recognize how f'd up their world is.

EDIT: @dogsipod Yes, Boychuck was beloved in Boston. You have a bad ass Dman there. You're welcome.
    Last edited by Dra508; 10-15-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsipod View Post
    Fuck da rangers!!!!
    3-0
    ....its all down hill from here.
    The Isles are LEGIT this year. I don't need to tell you that haha. Tavares and Okposo are in their prime. The young guys like Nelson and Strome are finally coming into their own. They have an actual NHL-caliber goalie who isn't washed up or bad. They brought in superb depth with Grabovski, Kulemin, Boychuck and Leddy. They are so fun to watch. Will be following them all year.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Fuckin' Royals!!!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    WORLD SERIES Y'ALL!!!!!!

I really wish every single one of you all could be in KC right now for how electric this city is at the moment!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackholesun View Post
    The Isles are LEGIT this year. I don't need to tell you that haha. Tavares and Okposo are in their prime. The young guys like Nelson and Strome are finally coming into their own. They have an actual NHL-caliber goalie who isn't washed up or bad. They brought in superb depth with Grabovski, Kulemin, Boychuck and Leddy. They are so fun to watch. Will be following them all year.
    Still unbeaten!! Holy crap that was a great game. JT shootout goals was one of the amazing. I really hope they get to the playoffs and end the run on LI with some success. In my wildest dreams they would make it to the finals and end their tenure with a cup. I don't even want to think what I would do to get tickets to that.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsipod View Post
    Still unbeaten!! Holy crap that was a great game. JT shootout goals was one of the amazing. I really hope they get to the playoffs and end the run on LI with some success. In my wildest dreams they would make it to the finals and end their tenure with a cup. I don't even want to think what I would do to get tickets to that.
    Another ETS Islander fan?!? Loving this season so far! The guys look great, and Brock Nelson is really coming into form for the team. JT's goal in the shootout was so good with him slowing down and throwing it right in the back of the net! Hope they bring the fire for the Penguins on sat.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I've had this feeling for awhile, but man, Jay Cutler is just more trouble than he's worth. When he's on, he's awesome to watch scramble around (as are most Quarterbacks). When he's off his game, our house calls him "Cuddles" because he gets sacked at least once a drive (feels like). As of right now, he has 168 touchdowns and 120 interceptions. Ugh.

We've had one of the best defenses in the NFL for years; our offense is usually a joke (minus our receivers). We finally smoothed out the Running Back position several years ago, but the offensive line remains a joke.

I "get" being a lifelong Chicago fan. The Chicago Cubs and Bears will always be the best baseball and American football teams, respectively, no matter what. It's just all very frustrating sometimes. Thank the Sports Gods for the Blackhawks.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    So proud of my Rams today :'). I worship Pete Carroll too so it was a really enjoyable game for me. Means a lot that they shut my boo down. hehe

Bradford can kiss his job goodbye lmao

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    ETS Fantasy Football:

This week battle for top spot is going to be a death match between the league of amazing fantasy woman (me and @Trish99 ) RAWR!

And cellar dweller @Kid Charlemagne beat sineater/agentofchaos. Woo hoo fist bump

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Love how sineater is trying to talk shit on the boards. I know he's probably reading this, so hey shit sipper, remember when you were projected to beat me, and I kicked your ass? Your team still sucks!!!
    Last edited by Kid Charlemagne; 10-22-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Love how sineater is trying to talk shit on the boards. I know he's probably reading this, so hey shit sipper, remember when you were projected to beat me, and I kicked your ass? Your team still sucks!!!
    Stinkydumper needs to step up this week, also to move himself into playoff contention. Time moves fast.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Big Ben today... Fucking incredible.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    I don't even know if I would say that the Jets have an "offense".

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Sunday can't get here quick enough! Chance of snow too! Hope Brady can keep this hot streak going.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I wanna go to the Steelers @ Jets game so bad. Last year was the first time I didn't make it to a Steelers game in 10 years. But it's like... Do I want to shell out that much money for something that most likely won't even be a game?

I know that in the end, I probably will. But still...

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Looks like my predictions of Columbus Blue Jackets doing well this year might not turn out. I know it's still early but the team seems to be made of glass.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    can't believe my cowboys lost to the hated redskins last night after that 6 game winning streak.
    and then the mavs lost to the spurs by ONE FUCKING POINT.

But i bet the cowboys come back strong, and i bet the mavs kick ass this year too, especially since we got tyson chandler back.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Giants win. Again. My Facebook feed is blowing up. I will be sure to return the favor whenever the A's win again or the Sharks finally win a cup.

Also, this amused me. http://www.theonion.com/articles/2ye...-giants,37320/

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    All Blacks v. U.S Eagles Rugby in Chicago. Hooooly shit. Those Kiwis are amazing!!!