Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3160

Thread: What Are You Watching?

Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Look, I don't know about you guys, but I generally go around blaming every single thing in life on "SJWs."

Road construction making me late for work....fucking SJWs are at it again.
    My phone is fucking up even though I've only had it for a year...probably SJWs are involved somehow.
    Ran out of peanut butter...Goddamn SJWs.

It's fun! Try it today.
    hahahaha this cracked me up. thank you for that.

people being held accountable for sexual misconduct... oh, wait...that's a good thing. thanks, SJWs! fighting the good fight even though people think you're (we're) over-sensitive idiots!

i've never understood people throwing shade at SJWs. like, WARRIOR is in the fucking name. why is it a bad thing to believe in equity/equality and to want that for people? why is it a bad thing to be fighting for that? why do people feel the need to be dicks about it? like, sorry i care about other people being able to function in this world with emotional well-being and you're too busy making memes to give a shit about anyone but yourself?

/rant

p.s. i'mma steal all your peanut butter, because it's delicious

p.p.s. actually on topic for the thread - my wife and i are addicted to food network shows. every time we're at home and have an opportunity to watch something else (we're on season 6 of DS9, season 3 of orphan black, etc.) we somehow just automatically choose guy's grocery games, chopped, or food network star. we have a problem.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Yeah, it's the same with people who criticise "virtue signalling". It's hard to imagine how anyone can be so bothered about people standing for something.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

I love that movie so much.

Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marodi View Post

I love that movie so much.
    all three of them are so fun, and the scores for all three are great as well!

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    I knew a SJW was responsible.

Mentioned
    734 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    hahahaha this cracked me up. thank you for that.

people being held accountable for sexual misconduct... oh, wait...that's a good thing. thanks, SJWs! fighting the good fight even though people think you're (we're) over-sensitive idiots!

i've never understood people throwing shade at SJWs. like, WARRIOR is in the fucking name. why is it a bad thing to believe in equity/equality and to want that for people? why is it a bad thing to be fighting for that? why do people feel the need to be dicks about it? like, sorry i care about other people being able to function in this world with emotional well-being and you're too busy making memes to give a shit about anyone but yourself?

/rant

p.p.s. actually on topic for the thread - my wife and i are addicted to food network shows. every time we're at home and have an opportunity to watch something else (we're on season 6 of DS9, season 3 of orphan black, etc.) we somehow just automatically choose guy's grocery games, chopped, or food network star. we have a problem.
    SJWs hell yeah

Food Network, omg, my Husband and I *LOVE* “Chopped” and “Iron Chef” and “Beat Bobby Flay” and I’m ADDICTED to the Holiday Baking Championship, and my Husband watches Saturday Morning Food Network with me including Valerie Bertinelli, The Kitchen, Tricia Yearwood, etc., and now that new baking chick in Vermont who’s HILARIOUS.

When not watching the Food Network, I’m watching something on HGTV ... Flip or Flop, Fixer Upper, Property Brothers, House Hunters, House Hunters International, Love It or List It, etc. etc. I do real estate all day, it’s my job, it’s an addiction or something.

Okay and full disclosure: I’ve been watching a SHITLOAD of Hallmark Christmas movies. Because they all have happy endings and I need that right now.
    Last edited by allegro; 12-08-2017 at 01:21 AM.

Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    SJWs hell yeah

Food Network, omg, my Husband and I *LOVE* “Chopped” and “Iron Chef” and “Beat Bobby Flay” and I’m ADDICTED to the Holiday Baking Championship, and my Husband watches Saturday Morning Food Network with me including Valerie Bertinelli, The Kitchen, Tricia Yearwood, etc., and now that new baking chick in Vermont who’s HILARIOUS.

When not watching the Food Network, I’m watching something on HGTV ... Flip or Flop, Fixer Upper, Property Brothers, House Hunters, House Hunters International, Love It or List It, etc. etc. I do real estate all day, it’s my job, it’s an addiction or something.

Okay and full disclosure: I’ve been watching a SHITLOAD of Hallmark Christmas movies. Because they all have happy endings and I need that right now.
    i feel like the four of us need to hang out, because we would just sit around and pet animals and watch all of the same ridiculous television programming.

Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    sorry for the double post

got together with a few casual friends (i had never hung out with before) last night to watch Speed in our pajamas (one of the members of the group had never seen it). i wore out my vhs copy of it as a kid because i would watch it every time i stayed home sick for about...7 years? i still have the entire movie memorized, and it still holds up pretty well. we had a ton of fun.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    BBC Blue Planet 2.
    http://www.bbcearth.com/blueplanet2/
    Beautiful, sometimes disgusting (I know, part of nature), often worrying (climate). Amazing cinematography, like Planet Earth 2 before.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I swear, Dirk Gently is the best show on television right now, or it’s all that matters to me.