Thread: What Are You Watching?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Only God Forgives with Ryan Gosling is by no means a great film.....but did anyone else think it was one of the most visually stunning films they have ever seen? Holy fuck the lighting and atmosphere was powerful. seriously could not stop staring at the screen.
    The Incest relationship between Ryan Gosling and Kirsten Scott Thomas was weird but funny.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerLondon Skywave View Post
    Only God Forgives with Ryan Gosling is by no means a great film.....but did anyone else think it was one of the most visually stunning films they have ever seen? Holy fuck the lighting and atmosphere was powerful. seriously could not stop staring at the screen.
    The Incest relationship between Ryan Gosling and Kirsten Scott Thomas was weird but funny.
    Watched it recently and thought it was awesome. Lynch goes to Bangkok. KST was hot.

Saw Edge of Tomorrow the other day. I liked it a lot. Groundhog Day + aliens. Emily Blunt=awesome.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I second the Edge of Tomorrow recommendation. Its just a really fun, solid sci-fi flick that comments on video game tropes in a clever way. Pleasantly surprised. Its sort of like what I hoped Elysium could've been when I saw the trailers and pictures from that film.