Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The New Introduction Thread

Here is the introduction thread, if you're new here and wish to introduce yourself to the community, this is the place to do it. I also thought this would be a good place for old members to reintroduce themselves (since 1 month real time is like 6 months internet time) and to see who made it through the migration to the new site.

As for myself, my name is the same here as it was in the old ETS and I have been hanging around/posting for nearly 5 years.

(Don't know if this thread is redundant due to the fact everyone is posting in the first thread, lock away if it is)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I suppose I might as well re-introduce myself, because it's been forever and a day. I was Jadezuki on Ye Olde etse and I joined the first month or so, but I haven't posted regularly in probably a few years. Oh, and I was also a mod on The Spiral (!) a million years ago. I watch way too many movies and tv shows, so I'll probably be found mostly in Le Cinema once I get back in the habit of posting. And... I've missed you all!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    HARRO NAABS.
    wait, was it really only a month that ets was down? it did feel like 6 months. My life goes by like a blur without this place *tear*. Anyways. I've been around since 2004 (wait, is that right...) Woooo!
    Last edited by halloween; 11-28-2011 at 08:42 AM. Reason: pfft i can't remember dates.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Allo!

I've been on the board since 2005~2007ish. Don't remember exactly when since I was a long time lurker before I officially joined.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I was lurking in December of 2003, joined in January 2004. EIGHT YEARS?? wtf.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lurked in 2005, joined in 2006 or 2007, wasn't a frequent poster, but I love the community that exists here. I'm very happy to have it back.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    I want my Mason rank back.. Actually, I don't - time for something less cliquey.

Joined 6.17.05. I have no idea why I remember that, it's not a significant date for me.

I was highly productive while you were gone ETS, but I missed a lot of you guys.

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    I remember when ETS was just a baby. What a terrible time to start a message board. It's surprising in a way that it did as well as it did, given the total lack of NIN activity that began just as ETS was out of the gates. From the sounds of it, things are going to be exactly opposite that for this launch.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Hello, everyone. I'm new here, but everyone seems nice. Just got into NIN about a month ago. I can't say I like them, really, but they're better than Hootie and the Blowfish (my last favorite band). Anyhow, I look forward to talking about NIN and Tool and Manson and Tim Burton and how much we all hate our parents. Thank you for your time.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    In all seriousness, I just hit seven years here a couple of days ago. Craziness.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Yup.

Im Fred, coming up on 7 years... started hanging around here in High School, now im graduated from college, am married and own a filmmaking business. ETS has been the only permanent fixture in my life this whole time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Joined ETS in 2004? 2005? Something like that. Good to be back!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I'm Austin. I'm 23 now. I joined back in 2005 when I was 15 or 16. Holy moly. I'm hardly a NIN fan anymore but I keep coming back here because it's a pretty good community and there's a lot of great people here.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Joined on October 12 2005. And now I'm here, not much wiser, not much smarter, and I'm probably the same size I was in high school when I first started posting here. Can't remember the last time I listened to NIN to be honest with you, but I've met some great people here and I talk to my fellow ETSers more than my family and my own girlfriend.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I joined on April 2, 2007. And I'm back. I still love otters and I still hate feet. And I missed all of you bitches so much!

It's so good to be home!

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    September 2004 for me. Or some month in 2004.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Joined in 2007, haven't posted much the last couple of years but have remained a fairly regular lurker. Thinking of joining in again.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    13th February 2003.

I'm a bit disturbed that I remember that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lurked in 2007 and I joined January 2008. I used to be she_shines92 on old ets, but I mostly posted something every few months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Same name as before and I registered sometime in 2002, I believe. February seems correct. I didn't constantly frequent the site, but when I did I was pretty active.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't even know how I got here. Who's 'Nine Inch Nail'?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I should NOT be here. The fuck is wrong with me??

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    con, i love you. beee heeeereeeee!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Love you, too! I am heeeeeeerrrrre. What do I do now?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    August something, 2004. Different name.

Hey!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't remember when I joined (maybers 2008) but I joined under the long form, One Mean Spider. I chose Lisbeth this time around because that is actually very close to my given name.

I'm drawn to anything shiny and new.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisbeth View Post
    I don't remember when I joined (maybers 2008) but I joined under the long form, One Mean Spider. I chose Lisbeth this time around because that is actually very close to my given name.

I'm drawn to anything shiny and new.
    Will you help me find a killer of women?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Will you help me find a killer of women?
    Of course.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    damn, nice to see ETS coming back up. I always liked the simplistic look of the old ETS, never overwhelmed with massive signature pictures other boards have, or advertisements. Like the new look! but going to take a little bit to adjust to it.

Been around since Oct of 2005. ETS has always been part of my usual routine of websites to check, even though I was primarily a lurker. Wonder if I'll be more of a contributor this time around...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I'm Cam. Hello, ETS.