Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back!

Greetings my feathered friends. I think I was tricked into coming here by the Illuminati but it takes more than a few shape-shifting reptilians from another dimension to scare me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I'm Russ and I listen to The Fragile way too often. This is like an AA meeting of sorts yeah?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Hello, all, I'm TheBang. I've been a hardcore NIN fan since '92. I was on a.m.nin in college, and I've been on ETS since about 2005 or so. Real life interferes with a lot of my free time these days, but I pop up every now and then to post NIN audio and video project goodies that I work on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    stoppin on thru to re-introduce myself. i've been to i think 10 NIN concerts so far inc. the "wave good-bye" tour @ terminal5 in nyc;so glad it wasn't a long farewell! i'm def looking forward to new 2012 concert dates!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Right where I belong.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hello. I am Lex. I love and miss NIN. That is all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Greetings, I was halo_14 on the old ETS, I lurk & NIИ has been in my blood since 89'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ETS Lurker 2002 - 2005 member from 2005 - now

I didn't want to do this as it seems obvious I'm doing it for free stuff.

After a week of thinking about it.... i really want the free stuff.

I mean... it's free.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hi

Been here a while. Never stolen lumber.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, ETS. My name is Brad, I'm from Mississippi (unfortunately), and I'm brand-spanking new to the site. Please be gentle for a week or two until I get the feel of the site and community. I look forward to lurking and contributing equally.. I don't take kindly to trolls.

I read about 20 books a year on average and watch way too many movies but music is my main escape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My name is Deuce, and I'm a recovering alcoholic. Met my future wife, started to pull myself back together, finished college, missed being outside started working for an underground utility company (natural gas).

I don't remember when I first heard NIN, Broken was the first NIN cd I owned. I started to lurk for a while here, decided to register.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello I'm Scott from SC. Long time NIN fan. Like NIN remix site. Nice site too, by the way! Would really like the free DVD hint hint
    Last edited by bonnellscott; 04-22-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm from Toronto, Canada. I've been a huge NIN fan for a very long time. I'm a game developer and part of what made me want to do what I do is the game Quake, which happened to have a really awesome soundtrack by Trent Reznor. So I suppose NIN helped shape what I do for a living, and that's my story.

(Also, I've only seen the 2009 version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo so I have yet to see this English 2011 version).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm Ari and I'm from Cape Town, South Africa. I am a new NIN fan and I discovered Trent Reznor's brilliance when I heard the score for The Social Network. Naturally this lead me to NIN and also The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo soundtrack, which is quite badass. While I'm here, I might as well mention that The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (Fincher style) is freaking awesome. Check it out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hi guys, I'm James and I'm from Ireland. I'm in IT to become a games developer, been into NIN for a long time now and Trent has to be one of my biggest inspirations, both in his creative abilities and as a person. Would also really love one of those packs! I've lurked the site before, but I've only joined now. Why not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, my name is Florian, I'm from France (more precisely in Rennes). I discovered NIN at the With Teeth area (too busy with Tool and A Perfect Circle at that time). As always, when I like an album, I drown myself in the entire discography. Went to see NIN live twice during the last tour (In Belgium and in Paris, 2 days later). Never stopped listening NIN since, and OSTs, HTDA. As a musician composer, Trent's work is a really great inspiration.
    I'm also a fan of Rob Sheridan's work of course

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gonavy34

Hi, I'm Allen from San Diego. Been a NIN since 90's. Favorite moment: seeing NINJA tour in London, England. Album: Year Zero...though hooked on soundtracks Trent is making lately. Copy of movie on DVD would be nice...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi! I'm new here. I've been a NIN fan for years, so I thought I'd join up. Nice to meet you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have been on here for a while, but have yet to post here. I am Jarid, I like NIN and other Trent-related things. I am am a digital art/photography student. Hi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there. I have lurked here many times in the past and I'm glad to see you are still here. I like the site a lot, and I'll like it even more if I win that prize pack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well i guess the one good thing from ETS going down and coming back is i get to have my username spelled correctly this time

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm Ben. When do I get my membership card and litho prints?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello everybody!
    I'm Veruz from Italy.
    I fell in love with NIN in 2000 when I saw them live for the first time during the Fragility tour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey everyone.
    Name's Dan, born and raised in the New York City area. Saw NIN thrice, first in '05 at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC, again at House of Blues (NJ) in '06, and Wave Goodbye Tour at Terminal 5 (NYC). I sing, compose, and play piano; music is truly my life. NIN's my favorite band, bar none. OK I'm bored of talking about myself. But I think I'm going to like this community

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    GOD! it seems like it's been forever! I really missed this board (although I wasn't very active here)
    Hello I'm Joćo and because of nine inch nails I started producing EDM.
    I'm from Porto, Portugal and I hate our government and record labels.
    Hello ETS!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    hey there im the meetree
    longtimefan and collector from germany-
    im not really the posting type of guy-the hotline and ets is checked by me every day to stay up to date, so i thaught i could inrtoduce me finally and maybe get some FREE STUFF for my collection....
    lets hope to hear some more nin news soon /cant w8 for the fragile remaster/and still w8tin for the dragon limited/......
    greatings ur meetree

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Hey... I'm Replica... Apparently I haven't been paying attention but i might have a chance to win a CD(?) and a DVD(?) - lolz. I only listen to them vinyl records and watch them VHS tapes. So... I guess it could be a win. Plus it's The Girl (With the Dragon Tattoo) - they don't make that on VHS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Long time reader, first time poster and signer-inner. Yay NIN and yay free stuff! Good luck to us all and may the odds be ever yadda yadda.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey guys! Just joined! HUGE Trent Reznor fan, and music lover in general!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I used to look at Echoing the Sound all the time. My handle was a Hellblazer reference, ah those were the days. Cool that you guys have brought it back. Mazel tov.