Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    ^^^ I hate that font with every fiber of my being. It would hurt me so if you actually posted in that because I love your humor and it would be lost in COMIC SANS.

And yeah, it's a high school reunion until we realize we didn't like each other all that much back then either.
    Then we get depressed, drink too much, and go into the back alley to bang the drunk Spanish teacher you all thought was hot back in the day but has kinda let herself go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everyone, my name is Pancho. I'm usually lurking. Used to have a website along time ago "Pancho's NIN Links" around 1997. I live in Seattle.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pplopez40 View Post
    Hi everyone, my name is Pancho. I'm usually lurking. Used to have a website along time ago "Pancho's NIN Links" around 1997. I live in Seattle.
    Holy shit, for real? I remember Pancho's NIN Links. It would blow my mind if you had a backup copy of that somewhere.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    Then we get depressed, drink too much, and go into the back alley to bang the drunk Spanish teacher you all thought was hot back in the day but has kinda let herself go.
    See, this is so much funnier with out Comic Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^^^ I hate that font with every fiber of my being. It would hurt me so if you actually posted in that because I love your humor and it would be lost in COMIC SANS.

And yeah, it's a high school reunion until we realize we didn't like each other all that much back then either.
    I recently learned dyslexic people have an easier time reading Comic Sans due to the variation of d's, p's, and b's. Hurray random facts!

Hi! I'm Jacob!

Grove street, home. At least it was 'til i fucked everything up.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, I used to use and love ETS, but for some fairly dramatic and ridiculous reasons I had to delete near enough every online account I had a a year or two back.

Thought i'd come crawling back, so hai guyz, i'm Emily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everybody! Became a member of the original ETS-board sometime in 07, but I've been a long time lurker before that. I live in Stockholm and enjoy listening to excessive amounts of music, art in general, politics, photography etc. Currently studying political science and recording music in my spare time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I remember you too. Sorry, no back up...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, Dinki Di here. It is short for Dinki Di Dog Food as you might find here http://tinyurl.com/6v3n2uh. I was The Road Warrior on the old ETS since 2002 when the board opened. I was only an occasional poster.
    Last edited by Dinki Di; 12-09-2011 at 03:23 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey y'all. I am John Henry. I joined ETS during the shitstorm that was the YA ARG in '07, but don't hold it against me: I've been a fan as long as it's possible to have been without actually being from Cleveland.

Made a few no-shit, real-life friends on ETS and elsewhere in ninland, so glad to see the site back up and running. Not a lot of free time these days but I hope to have some good thread-time with youse folks.

But really I'm just here for Segashaheen. It breaks my heart to think her stuff is gone, and I'm hoping she produces more.

xojhz

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Get off of my lawn!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hadnt done a whole lot of lurking on here for almost 2 years, but i joined originally in 05 under "nin1990." It good to be back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    funny, i chose my username without even knowing the TGWTDT tracklist.

i'm kinda new here. lurking since 2010 or so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all! I'm Kitti from Hungary. I love Haribo gummy bears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Y'ello. I used to post here in the summer of -08, then moved to the nin.com forum, then kind of stopped... I guess Facebook happened... For some time I've been torn between returning to ETS, to nin.com, or to, uh, real life. I've had some good times in all those places, and MISSING OUT ON MINOR NIN NEWS GIVES ME THE HEEBIE JEEBIES.

Maybe I'll try to divvy up my time and spam you a bit. I used to read sites like FML over brekky; think I'll replace them with NIN forums. :q

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm back. I'm formerly Twisted Chains.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm Patrick, the resident metalhead and Opeth fan of the nin.com forum. NIN was my favorite band throughout high school and still my favorite non-metal band. My favorite NIN album is The Downward Spiral. Same user-name over there. I need a new "other" forum because opethforum.com is down.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I am Chief Accountant with the National Oil NigeriaPLC (N/Oil) and member of 5 MAN Contract Executive Review Panel (comprising 2 Snr.Staff of CBN and 3Snr,Staff Of (N/Oil) set up by present Civilian Regimeof President Obasanjo. So far we have come across a surplus of the sum of US$27M.(Twenty-seven Million Dollars) which was as a result of deliberate over-invoicing of certain contracts awarded by Contract Award Committee of the cooperation.

The last installments due has been paid to the various Contractors, while the said surplus still floats inour Apex Bank waiting Off-shore remittance which we want to carry out right now. As civil servants we not allowed operate foreign account, therefore seek your assistance in providing enabling Bank Account where the Fund would be lodged. 25% of the total Sum is for you 5% for expenses during transaction, and 70% for my colleagues and me.

A friend who is a Staff of World Trading Center (WTC) here in Lagos made your contact available. Please notify me of your acceptance to carry out this transaction through the above E-mail address or fax number. I decided to contact you base on the fact that I hav eno foreign partner to assist me in executing the transaction. If you accept to carry out this business with me, please note that my colleague and me will be in your Country to receive the fund together with you,the moment we secure all the necessary approvals. You should also note that the transaction would only take (14) fourteen working days. you can also reply me to my private email addressrincemikeokoye57@safe-mail.net

Best Regards,
    Prince mike okoye.
    Last edited by slave2thewage; 12-13-2011 at 09:05 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    ...and I'm back, even though nobody wanted me back.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Planet of the apes View Post
    Hi I'm new, found this site while looking for Dragon Tattoo news. I like this place. Lots of great content. Hopefully the community is friendly as well.
    Welcome. Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    ^^Whoa. Where the hell is that section of the board?! I've been hanging out in the wrong places.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm Adrianna---formerly Silly Putty on the old ETS/NIN.com board. I used to post pretty regularly, but for the last couple of years I've been quiet. I figure the relaunch of ETS is as good a time as any to start posting again.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    ^^Whoa. Where the hell is that section of the board?! I've been hanging out in the wrong places.
    Come up to the lab and see what's on the slab.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Come up to the lab and see what's on the slab.
    I'll make you shiver, with, antici

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hi everyone;
    I joined the original ETS on December 2, 2002. My user name was Hellsbelle but as you see I changed it. Glad ETS is back. I hang out mostly in Le Cinema cause I love movies and good television.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Echoing the Sound, how are y'all?
    I joined in October 2005, and I remember I did so because I stumbled on Meathead's Webhole, and from there found out about some weird-ass With Teeth remixes that were linked to on here. Good times
    Last edited by deathundothee; 12-17-2011 at 11:35 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Didn't post all that much on the old board, I used to be Dianne there (with the Twin Peaks avatar) and now I'm Nyx. Hello.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hello, I'm TimA again.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I'm so happy to see you back, mr TimA!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    Didn't post all that much on the old board, I used to be Dianne there (with the Twin Peaks avatar) and now I'm Nyx. Hello.
    I remember you. I miss lurking in the Balkans Thread.
    Last edited by Dra508; 12-22-2011 at 05:52 PM.