Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hey, everyone. I'm one of the many other Ryans that have previously posted on ETS. I originally joined around 2005 with the username "Domewhat_Samaged." Yes, a stupid name indeed. I later changed that to my musical alias: Triggerm!ne," but opted to change the "!" to an "i" later down the road, thinking the "!" was a little too cliché. Anyway... I'm 24, an audio production major, and a Pro Audio sales associate at Guitar Center. You might also know me as that guy with ugly/awesome nails tattooed on his forearm. That's really about all I can think of on myself. Welcome back, ETS!
    Last edited by wight rabbit; 12-01-2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Typographical error.

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Holy shit, I'm posting on ETS again! This is like falling off the wagon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    hey

good to see this board online again!!

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    !!!

alright, i'm re-introducing myself as c0f3d, member since early 2005. ets has been my go-to source for all things media and i have missed it dearly. i also miss my avatar ... my perfectly sized, not annoying avatar. in due time, i hope.

yay, ets is back!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Sooo glad to have ETS back. Thanks to everyone responsible for getting it back on its feet!

Anyway....Still Alrea, formerly nhale_xhale16 from a looong time ago, but Alrea for the last couple years. Been a member here since...I think 2007? Live in Hutchinson, KS, majoring in film and media studies at KU next fall, aaand I'm currently a janitor for the YMCA and a production assistant at the local community college.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Glad to be back, same name as before. I honestly think the site crashed because my last post was something of a personal nature, which I almost never did before lol.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    yay for my favorite internet black hole to be back, hopefully not too much of my time is lost here this time around!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    hi, I am conan. I joined back in 07 I believe. I have missed this place like hell. Even though I dont really post alot. Maybe ill be more active.

Ever since this sucer went down I have been going to facebook way more than usual. thank god you are back because I hate facebook and now I mostly hate my friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I lurked ETS from like 2005-2006, registered when YZ came out, and then left the internet for a while. I come back, and what d'ya know? The forum's all shiny and new. So how could I not? My real name is Tyler. Nice to be back.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Formerly Nick Sixx. of the old board, been a member since March 2009. Sad when I seen this tanked the other month or two ago. Glad it's up and running again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everyone! I'm a member of the old board since 2002 and lurked pretty much the whole time. I was Crinwar, maybe had 100-150 posts. Nice to be back, I've been a basketcase without my ETS.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Was "the persistence of loss" on seems like salvation board. Moved to ETS as dogsipod when that died. Been active and lurker since then. Missed the site. Glad it's back. Tapatalk is going to make me even less productive at work.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Dropped into the NIN Hotline orbit back in... 1998? Has it been that long already? Shit.

NIN kick-started my long musical journey, though I 'lost the faith' many years ago and hang around primarily for the good people and relaxed forum atmosphere.

I'm a bit of a contrarian, sometimes.

My previous username was 'Abominari'. (Insert sound of dozens of old forum members groaning in unison.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Joined in 2007, haven't posted much in the last year, but as soon as ETS was gone I had a sudden urge to use it again...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It's great to see the board up and running again. Hi old and new friends!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Sheesh, started lurking in 2005, after discovering the large wt poster thing that never got officially printed was on nin.com, then noticed all the extra links. My life might as well be somebody else's now. I went with my spiral name, though I only joined that at the demise of the site. I like my Alice in Wonderland reference, though, so will claim it.I was criarde (very much a discordant note) originally. But that person doesn't really exist anymore. Thankfully.Anyway, I kinda missed watching this board. Glad to see it back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My name's Daniel. I've been a member since 2005. I'm a senior at Northern Arizona University. I'm really, really glad ets is back. I don't know anyone of you but all you together make my favorite forum.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    My name's Daniel. I've been a member since 2005 (I think). I am a PhD candidate (nearly finished woohoo), and I live in NYC.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ohai, my name's Xvostya, i'm 23, i'm Russian and Alcoholic.

and i'm happy to see you guys again!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hai guise, i'm glad to be able to post here and share my expert opinions on what Trent & Co are up to nowadays with you again. Cheers, ets, long time no see!
    And personal hello to Xvostya from vk group, we luv you.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    New site looks fantastic; mega big-time thanks to the folks who made it possible. I've missed you guys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Glad to be back, was going through major ETS withdrawal like everyone else! Thanks for the hard work and the site's looking good! By the way my name is Dave and I'm from Staten Island, NY!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Username same as old name. Joined about 2005...no, wait, 2003 or so. I post little but lurk a great deal.

NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN.

Edit: That other Quake game avatar is all kinds of gigantic.
    Last edited by Shadaloo; 12-02-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I'm glad so many people made the transition! Incredibly pleased to see folks like botley and Abominari still around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Joined EtS circa '98ish. Long time lurker. Old user name was mr_gone.
    So happy to have this board back!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    HI EVERYONE! *WAVES*
    I joined MAY 2003 and have been bad at this ever since.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Hey names Damon been here for a bit '07 i think maybe sooner, but whatever. First found this place when trent released the first set of remix tracks, kinda forgot about it then a while later is when i actually started posting. Put my foot cleanly in my mouth right from the start, though i got angered and flamed i chose to stick it out as it seemed like a decent bunch for the most part. Been going to school on and off since like 2001(?) finally went back last year and settled on anthropology. Otherwise you can find me cooking in some restaurant, (please no corporate shit anymore) or getting drunk when i have the time to do so. Anyhow, hello again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm Josh. Known of ETS for a while but just now joined after hearing of its relaunch today through Reddit. Hoping to find a place here, you all seem great and are all fellow NIN fans, so I should get along well.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Hi. My name is John. I registered with the old board just after it went live but only lurked until early 2005.

I'm bored. Let's fuck.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Also, what everyone should know about johnbron is that he loves Facebook. Loves it.