Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What's good, folks?

College student studying digital arts and cinema. Been a NIN fan since middle school. Spent high school tracking down every halo that was released on CD plus odds and ends like Into the Void, etc. Looks like those days may be over if Trent continues to release music independently. Guess it's time to embrace the digital era.

Been lurking on here a while and decided it was time to officially join my fellow Nine Inch Nerds. Loving NTAE!

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    I'm not really DRUNK but whiskey diets are dope as fuck.

EDIT: I'm sorry @Leviathant I thought this was the drunk tank for some reason. I guess I WAS a little more than tipsy last night.
    Last edited by tony.parente; 12-29-2016 at 11:51 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG][/IMG]

Hi everyone, I don't come here enough these days. Been a member since 2005, live in Los Angeles.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hey guys, joined about a month ago, been a NIN fan for 3 years. I'm a high school student, and I like running, movies, MMA, acting, lifting, writing, making short films, Stephen King novels, school, law, and girls. Really like being able to talk about NIN w/ others now!
    Last edited by Tommy_Macbeth; 01-29-2017 at 01:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everyone! I've loved NIN for about 4 years now, and ETS is a brilliant place for discussion and chats with other awesome NIN fans, so I wanted to join in!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi! I`ve been a NIN Fan since 2005. I am visiting this board since 2008 and thought itīs time to join in.