Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello all!! I suppose i am introducing myself, as a guy who is looking forward to winning this incredible soundtrack~Girl With the Dragon Tatto©!ˇ! Thanks in advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I guess this is the thing to do. My name is Taylor.
    I'm a Junior at Arizona State University, studying computer science.
    In my free time I play/write/record/listen to/perform music, watch quality movies/TV shows, play video games, write/read stories, and doodle.
    if anyone is interested, my recent and comparatively decent music is up at Http://music.armac.co and http://tzv.armac.co
    My older and shittier stuff is at http://archive.armac.co
    Of course, I'm here for the forums, but I feel that posting those links are a decent way to introduce myself. *shrugs*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anthropology/Biology major at UCF.
    Midnight toker.
    NIN fan.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'm Carlos, Chemical Engineer...used to live in Mexico, now I live in the Pacific Northwest, working in something that's not my ideal job but at least this area is cool (and there are tons of good concerts in Seattle). And I happened to check the NIN Hotline today, so hopefully I can get either the DVD or the CD of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, Just dropping in to say hi to everyone. I was here at ETS back in the day during the whole Year Zero ARG (What fun times!) I had a different user name back then but anyways I'm Kats and I'm from Los Angeles. Long time NIN fan and collector. Favorite memory was being able to see Trent's final touring performance at the Wiltern with other awesome ETSers! Close second was the photoshop thread on the old ETS. Side note: Least favorite memory was the terrible d-bag (non-nin fan) who went to the Echoplex show and bought all the T-shirts to sell on Ebay I didn't get one and I'm still mad about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey all. Long time lurker. Obviously the NIN Hotline contest has convinced me to be a bit more social. I'm a software engineer working on a way to improve the quality of web apps & sites through web consistency testing. I just finished a listen through of "The Social Network" soundtrack. One of my favorite compositions for doing work to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool well hello there...

silly little ets, decided to delete my last submission, so I guess I should start again. So this is XDOP, although I also go by Adsburger, and jimbooks on psn and steam. I've been into nin for a short time; only since sept of 2011. However kve been into the culture and everything with the albums pretty heavily. Both you and I know for a fact that we are really only here right now to win some FREE STUFF, but I'm taking this forum as an oppurtunity to get more ninfo (see what I did there?), espesically when every other nin source is outdated as of 2009. I currently own broken, the fragile, which is my absolute fav., year zero, and ghosts. I also have the slip NIN|JA and lits sampler, which everyone should have because tbey are free. Imma be gone now.......

Tl;dr. I like nin

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hello, The name is Joel. I'm a nin fan for many years. Have fallen on rough times so had to get out of collecting recently though. I was at the Henry Fonda show in LA and it was amazing. I also play video games and make music and web things for money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello all. Been a NINer since about the Broken era. Total newbie to this site. Patiently twiddling thumbs awaiting to hear news of any future releases by the band.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Well, I guess it's time I did this

Late twenties male, British, living on the coast in North-East England. I work in a University CS department as a computer support person.

First listened to TDS in ~98 or so but didn't really get into NIN proper until around 2003. Big fan ever since. I've seen them live four times and hope there will be at least a fifth some day.

I can't remember when I first joined the board (old ETS), it might have been as late as the YZ ARG times, although I didn't participate in the ARG itself. I had the dubious pleasure of being one of the named 'dissidents' in the ARG, though!

In my spare time, apart from listening to music, watching movies and reading, I enjoy writing open-source software (I contribute to a Linux distribution) and stuff like that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hello,

I haven't really posted on the new forum since it was set up, and didn't really post on ETS for the last year or so, but have been around for a looooong time, back to the good old days of SLS. Was even a mod for a few of the forums on the old ETS for a while. Not sure who is still around that I used to know back in the day, but thought I'd say an over-due hello here at least.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Why, hello there, Chuck!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Now there's a familiar face! Hello!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, everyone. I haven't been on the board for a few years, and I come back to visit, and now its SO FUCKING PRETTY.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey my name is Mark and I love NIN and hockey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all. Long time listener, first time caller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi folks! Weird doing this after lurking around here for so many years but hey, when they say "do it for a chance at free stuff" then what the hell!
    Love The Fragile the most and my favorite live NIN guitarist is Robin Finck. There.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello...
    I'm a Pacific Northwesterner who was at the Wiltern show, and REALLY hopes Trent was lying about it being the last NIN show. I think the peak of the fan experience for me was the whole Year Zero ARG. I still have my dog tags hanging from my rear-view mirror!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi All! I'm Steve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello all, I'm Kevin. I'm from the midwest, but recently relocated to the southwest USA. I've been to 4 NIN concerts, which have been the best 4 concerts I've ever seen. Looking forward to the new material Trent's work on for us (new HTDA stuff and he said he was going to be writing some NIN material in 2012), as I'm sure we all are. Probably in the minority here, but one of my faves is Broken.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm finally joining ETS (I used to be on the spiral and am currently on nin.com). My main goal is networking and keeping up with the news. I recently decided to polish up my collection, and that's nearly impossible to do in a vacuum. There are just too many versions and rarities out there, and the great thing about NIN is that you can have an entire community watch your back (getting ripped off is no fun).

I got to see Nine Inch Nails live 9 times (from fragility V2.0 on), and I got to meet the band on the last show. I'm also a huge Bowiephile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Hello again

have been a long time NIN fan, and love the forum. Saw 2 concerts in Knoxville, TN and Nashville, TN several years ago. No other CD's have been in my car, and NIN's entire discography is on my iPhone and iPod!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hello ETS, I'm Cagee. It's good to be here

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I've been a member since 2003, came over from the Digital Noise forums. Glad to see things back after the absence!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hello there, I am Alfred. I am posting here before you give more free stuff away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey everyone!!! I'm Glenda aka EyE!!! I just joined tonight but I'm on the NIN.com and go into chat room... I chat a lot if you ever want to come by and say hello! Same name eye9637isis!!!! Let me know you've seen my post here! Excited to meet new people that love NIN as much as I do!!! yay! ..........................Laterz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New to the site, huge fan of the various artists. Been following the twitter for a while. Sup?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hallo people,
    Greetings! I used to be on here regularly, especially during the ARG, but it's been some time since I've logged in. I hope to check in more often and see some familiar people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm just me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey everyone! I enjoy golf, strangling small animals, and masturbation.