Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi my name is Jon. I'm from Indiana. I've been going to NIn concerts since The Downward Spiral before that I was too young to go to any (I'm 37 now) I've seen them 28 times. I have been lucky enough to meet Trent twice once at the Hard rock cafe in Cleveland and once for the meet and greet during the Lights in the sky tour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    New here, hi,.. be gentle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there I am Joe Frick and live in La crosse, WI. I am a drummer in 5 bands 4 local and 1 regional. been a NIN fan since they began in 1989.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm Andres!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Hi. I'm Kevin. Um, I'm very important. I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Whoa! I really thought I introduced myself here but it probably was somewhere else on this board.

I'm MAD.. which comes from the initials of my name.

I work as a Distribution Artwork Coordinator at a big game company, the name is irrelevant.

I play in a band called VENENA. Industrial / Progressive / other-cool-stuff-that-I-can't-wait-to-play-live

I did a bunch of artwork for ETS hosted projects, 5.1 DVDs from demo, Fan-Made singles, notincnstopmenow's live compliations In This Twilight, Banged and Blown Through, A Million Miles Away, TOIOU's TDS Live and the most recent ZootZap's Wiltern DVD.

I run NIN:RO (Nine Inch Nails: Romania).

EXTRA TRIVIA: The image you first see on ETS (the one you're required to click to enter) is actually a photo of mine, PHM inspired

OMG PICTURE! http://i.imgur.com/iBuFR.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hello my names Justin, I lurked around the old ETS quite often. I used to always check SeemsLikeSalvation for my latest NIN
    news and I used to hang around the #nin99 mIRC channel WAY back in the day while we were waiting for the Fragile to come out. Haha those were some good old times. I've been a NIN fan since beginning my cd\music collection at the age of 12 and buying my first cd player (a portable Kenwood) and my first 5 cds with Christmas money! While the other 4 cds are slightly embarassing (Shaggy: Boombastic, Mortal Kombat OST, The Offspring: Smash, Smashing Pumpkins: Bullet With Butterfly Wings CDS) the fifth was Further Down the Spiral. NOT the Downward Spiral I started with Further Down, so you can imagine how insane it all sounded to me! I still own that original copy btw (as well as the UK halo 10v2 now) and I still love it and NIN.

Sorry for rambling! got a little nostalgic back there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am Lawrence Thank you very Much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm Jim. Was never on this site before but I always knew of it. 12 years ago I was on the nin.com message boards as Phantom Tollbooth. Wonderful waste of time that was. I don't suppose anyone knows of links to all the old fan videos they used to have of the American concerts in 2000? Curious to look at an old girlfriend on there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello. I've been a lurker for many years. Went to 1 show in each of the following tours: fragility 2.0, with teeth, lights in the sky. I also used to lurk on the dboards and on nin's newer forums.

probably going to slip back into lurking, but wanted to say hi to everyone all the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New

Hey there. I'm Heather and I'm new here. Don't scare me off, yet!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all, I'm completely new here. Steve from the land downunder - Brisbane, Australia. Long time fan of NIN but never really joined any official communities. I just expressed my fandom through buying CDs and attending the occasional concert held here in Oz (not many).

I don't have movie or soundtrack yet however have listened to it end to end online. I'm keen to get my hands on it because I was a massive fan of the score for The Social Network. I also love the HTDA sound and would like to see a tour down under

Not sure what else to say. 34 years old, own every NIN CD I can get my hands on. My favourite albumn is The Fragile and favourite song is Somewhat Damaged. Currently educating my new girlfriend on the wonders of NIN and why she needs to like them lest it put unnecessary strain on our relationship.

I've been considering a NIN tattoo for a long time, ex-wife wouldn't 'allow' it (and thus the EX part). Was thinking simple black ink tat with the logo, but with some noise and distortion, similar to the version on the cover of 'With Teeth' - http://www.slashgear.com/gallery/dat...with_teeth.jpg

What do you think?

Steve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey!
    I'm a New Zealander living in S.Korea. I've been here for three years teaching ESL.
    I've been a fan of NIN since I picked up TDS for 10NZD in 1998. I was lucky enough to See NIN twice in 2009 before they finished. Once in NZ and once in Seoul, S.Korea. It was quite moving seeing the amount of Korean NIN fans in the crowd. It seemed that Trent has had an impact on people, the world over.
    Any NIN fans in S.Korea, hit me up, I'm in Changwon near Busan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hello, my name is dale. I am a classic rock from the 80"s. love the website. would love to win the dvd/cd combo. would be a great birthday gift!!!
    Last edited by dalern63; 04-09-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm TheBlueFrog

I bounce around many different places, and lurk mostly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey! My name is Huge and I'm pretty much new to the board. I was more of a passive user on the old board. I'm always more of a reader then anything else anyway. So yeah... 'n stuff!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Hi! My name is Nimesh. I was ElDiabloRobotico on the old board and had probably been there since the very beginning, but I spent 99.9% of my time lurking. I'm hoping to fix that and post more on the new board. We'll see how that works out. 'Sup, fuckers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ummmm.....????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lil help please...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hello, I'm Manu, been here since 2004. When I'm here, I spend most time in the Musical Revolution threads and the "All the sin" forums. My favorite NIN album is With Teeth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What up. I used to be on ETS once in a while. I contributed some editing to the fan dvd, and was briefly involved with the Y0 comic when that was a thing. Also I got scammed by that final show blu project.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hello,

My name is Sam and I have been a NIN fan for a very long time. I have participated to varying degrees within the online NIN community. I come from a background having previously written for Industrial Nation and doing some field rep work for Invisible Records back in the early-mid 90's. I've never really outgrown or grown tired of NIN/Trent/etc in the manner that I do with a number of other bands.

Always nice to find other like-minded folks out there.

Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My name is Trudy, I'm 53 and first heard NIN when my daughter played a cassette in the car. Since then I've seen them live several times and my dream would be to see Trent play at Rock City in Nottingham. I found out this week that I'm going to be a Grandma so if anyone has a pattern for a NIN matinee jacket I can start knitting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm huntermc and I've been a fan on NIN since about 1990 or so, when I first borrowed a copy of PHM from a friend's little sister. I was more of a metal fan, but it was unlike anything I've ever heard. And ever since, Trent has never disappointed regardless of which musical direction he has gone in.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    howdy. lew here. used to be on alt.music.nin. how is THAT for old? ha.
    happy easter, ets-ers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all! I'm Ruben from Mexico, been a NIN/trent reznor fan since '94. i had seen NIN live twice.

i'm 33 years on my way to hell and i've been fixing my broken machine.

hell yeah!
    Last edited by Nabor; 04-09-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Mr. Fang here, ETS member since at least 2005. I pitched the initial ideas for the NIN Drive, a hard drive filled with all known circulating audio recordings of NIN live shows.

Please send me a PM if you ever recorded audio of NIN show, or know someone who did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm Marsalis,
    been around before, but not an active poster.
    Nice to be back though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just found this forum, new member in other words. Looking forward!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I first joined around 2007.But now I'm back again.Greetings from mid EU!