Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68
Results 2,011 to 2,014 of 2014

Thread: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blassster View Post
    Where do we boycott this thing?
    i boycotted seeing evil dead on principle and wasn't interested in don't breathe; it should be easy to boycott this as well.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howisya View Post
    i boycotted seeing evil dead on principle and wasn't interested in don't breathe; it should be easy to boycott this as well.
    Slight drift...

Awww, you really missed out, on both counts. I had so much fun with both of those pictures. While it's a great pity that Fincher, Reznor (presumably), Ross (presumably), et. al. won't be back for future instalments, Alvarez is, to me, an exciting choice.

Not continuing the series with book 2 is a head-scratcher, though, for sure.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I think boycotting this new film is kind of silly, but yeah, I don't have much interest in it if it's not Fincher, Mara, Craig, and Trent & Atticus. I've yet to see Don't Breathe, but I wasn't all that impressed with the Evil Dead remake. It wasn't a bad film, just fairly bland in my opinion.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Evil Dead remake was awesome, you guys are crazy. Don't Breathe was alot of fun too. THis sequel though, fuck you no way without Rooney Mara.