Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Live at Coachella 2013 Blu-ray/DVD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Interested in a PM about the details of this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i would like a physical copy of this as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    late to the party... anyone seeding the mp4?

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear78 View Post
    late to the party... anyone seeding the mp4?
    http://reflectinginthechrome.com/sho.../20130412.html

Direct download links; no seeding needed.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    Yes. I will make a page that lets you preorder one. This will again be a one time run. I do apologize.

Thanks for everyone's understanding and patience
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    PHYSICAL COPIES:

Will be available when Rez is ready, and more info will be posted then.

Just a friendly reminder!
    I saw that these were both on the previous page, and thought they should be posted again to hopefully keep too many people from posting here asking about where they can order a copy before going back one page and seeing what the last official word was on the matter.

When more info's available, I suspect it'll be posted riiiight here, rather than individually PM'd to people.

That being said, can't wait! The video file looks awesome.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    I saw that these were both on the previous page, and thought they should be posted again to hopefully keep too many people from posting here asking about where they can order a copy before going back one page and seeing what the last official word was on the matter.

When more info's available, I suspect it'll be posted riiiight here, rather than individually PM'd to people.

That being said, can't wait! The video file looks awesome.
    I do apologize for the wait with this project, just graduated, working 50 hours a week and moving makes buckling down and doing the distribution of this quite difficult.

IT IS NOT DEAD THOUGH! I promise.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    No rush, man! You do your thing. Your personal life comes before supplying a blu-ray that nobody's even paid for yet.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I'm not asking for anything I'm just posting so I can get thread notifications.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    IT IS NOT DEAD THOUGH! I promise.
    Yay! I read this from the start and thought I would have got in way too late to raise my hand for a physical copy.

Take all the time you need in the world. You're doing a really great thing for everyone here, there's definitely no need for impatience

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Can't wait to see the blu-ray quality version of this performance! Too bad the torrent is downloading at a fucking snails pace. Well whatever, what are you going to do?

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    thx for making this, @Reznor2112 . I got a new computer, downloading now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Hmm, the Blu-Ray torrent just dies at 35%. I'm just going to wait a little longer to see if it does anything.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Thank you AGAIN, @Reznor2112 . Watched it last night on the big hdtv and HO-LEE SHIT it looked and sounded amazing.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyFlame View Post
    Hmm, the Blu-Ray torrent just dies at 35%. I'm just going to wait a little longer to see if it does anything.
    i'm seeding it now.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Finally got a new laptop that can (presumably) handle a Bluray ISO file, and....I'm not seeing any seeders. Shows 5 peers (only one of which I'm even connected to), and 0 seeders. Argh.

IF this even does finish up, what software do I actually need in order to play this?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    sigh, you do know you got a better quality available in direct download ? remember ? anyway, to play a bluray iso file you need... VLC. If you want to enjoy glorious menus there's Daemon Tools+PowerDVD for an example.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    sigh, you do know you got a better quality available in direct download ? remember ? anyway, to play a bluray iso file you need... VLC. If you want to enjoy glorious menus there's Daemon Tools+PowerDVD for an example.
    Are you talking about the one hosted on RITC?

Forgive my ignorance, but I figured that a nearly 7GB BD formatted image would have better quality than an MP4 held in a ~1.75GB zip archive. Was I wrong about that?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Are you talking about the one hosted on RITC?
    Forgive my ignorance, but I figured that a nearly 7GB BD formatted image would have better quality than an MP4 held in a ~1.75GB zip archive. Was I wrong about that?
    It's the same exact compressed file (that's why it's linked on the same topic), but compressed again to be bigger, so ppl can burn it. Sounds like you don't need it.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    It's the same exact compressed file (that's why it's linked on the same topic), but compressed again to be bigger, so ppl can burn it. Sounds like you don't need it.
    I do need it - the torrent is stuck at 35.9% with zero seeders. Just downloaded it; I'll check it out soon. Thanks!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    would a BD player recognize bluray-format image burned on DVD disk? asking because it's less than max DVD capacity.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenAkenobi View Post
    would a BD player recognize bluray-format image burned on DVD disk? asking because it's less than max DVD capacity.
    Unfortunatly only a few will recognize them, however, a lot of them are able to play any kind of H264 files.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I thought the files listed at the top of the first post here had remastered audio by reznor2112, and the ones hosted on RITC were straight rips form the stream. is this correct? can anybody recommend the remastered audio version over the raw one? was thinking about downloading the mp4 remastered one.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by talkingnothing View Post
    I thought the files listed at the top of the first post here had remastered audio by reznor2112, and the ones hosted on RITC were straight rips form the stream. is this correct? can anybody recommend the remastered audio version over the raw one? was thinking about downloading the mp4 remastered one.
    This is correct, but that's the only thing I can say about this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    cant believe its been a year.i remember getting up real early to watch this in the uk.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by talkingnothing View Post

The files that are posted at the beginning that link to TPB are indeed my "remastered" version. I use that word lightly, but it does sound better than the original stream.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Well, I feel like a fool.

Since there was never a new post to the thread, I never saw that this was actually completed and posted. Well, with TPB being down, it looks like the torrent is dead. Does anyone still have the Bluray version of this? Now that I finally have a burner, I'd love to get my hands on the file and make a disc.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    can someone seed this please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    can someone seed this please?
    Stuck at 54%...
    anybody...

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Stuck at 54%...
    anybody...
    Been stuck there for months. I don't think anyone who has this is reading this thread anymore, sadly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sad indeed, I would've never have known this even existed had you not posted today. At least somebody's seeding the .mp4 though.