Page 1 of 123 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Rammstein

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

Rammstein

Looks Like Rammstein are coming back to America in 2012 again.
    They refuse to come to North America for 10 years and now they can't stop coming, funny how that works eh?

RAMMSTEIN MADE IN GERMANY 1995-2011 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR ITINERARY

April 20 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - BankAtlantic Center
    April 21 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum
    April 23 - Atlanta, GA - - Philips Arena
    April 25 - Baltimore, MD - 1st Mariner Arena
    April 26 - Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
    April 28 - Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum
    April 29 - Worcester, MA - DCU Center
    May 1 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
    May 3 - Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena
    May 4 - Chicago, IL - Allstate Arena
    May 6 - Detroit, MI - The Palace of Auburn Hills
    May 8 - Minneapolis, MN - Target Center
    May 10 - Winnipeg, MB - MTS Centre
    May 13 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena
    May 14 - Tacoma, WA - Tacoma Dome
    May 17 - Anaheim, CA - Honda Center
    May 18 - Glendale, AZ - Jobing.com Arena
    May 20 - Denver, CO - Denver Coliseum
    May 22 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
    May 24 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
    May 25 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center

I'm pretty thankful for them finally coming to a city I live in (Vancouver) for once. I've travelled to see them on 4 different occasions in the last 10 years. But the funny thing is, i'm still contemplating going to another show as well!
    Probably just the Tacoma, WA show as it's the most cost effective.
    The Show is just that good! Once you've seen one Rammstein show, you have to attend another.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I saw them in Tacoma back in 2001 with System of a Down and Slipknot. That was a fun show

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I saw them this year here in Tacoma and then at the final show in Vegas. Needless to say I'm thrilled at the chance to see them again. Looks like May 14th is the date! Now to get Johnbron and Lt. Randazzo up here.....

oh, and just in case you've been living under a rock, here's the new track

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Mein Land is the video of the year.

Can we talk about how ~FIERCE~ the new setlist is yet?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Seeing them in Chicago and will be trying to get a ticket for Tacoma as well. Such an awesomely brutal band and such a great live show.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I can breath easy now! I Secured my floor tickets today to the Vancouver show!!
    This band is truly amazing live.
    Next, gonna try and get some tickets to Tacoma next week when they go on sale. Shouldn't be too hard, as me and my Girlfriend are going to grab some seats for that show. It's going to be the exact same show, but being able to see 2 different perspectives is always nice.

That's what we did earlier this year. Originally we were just going to go to the LA show, but we couldn't get floor. So I tried the Oakland (san fran) show, and we got floor, so we grabbed those, then we also figured, why not go to both, grabbed the seats to LA so we had 2 different perspectives of the show.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    Seeing them in Chicago and will be trying to get a ticket for Tacoma as well. Such an awesomely brutal band and such a great live show.
    When you first asked me about it I was like oh, May is far away, I have time to think about it. But then saw you bought tickets already! thats crazy.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malechite View Post
    When you first asked me about it I was like oh, May is far away, I have time to think about it. But then saw you bought tickets already! thats crazy.
    There are still tickets available, I believe. Decent ones similar to the ones I got. Still time to think!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malechite View Post
    Yeah, the tickets sure went on sale goddamn early! But I think it's to try and get as many sales in as possible. They want to try and sell the shows out I'm guessing, that and the price for tickets is skyhigh (well, they are $150 each in Canada, assuming the US prices are similar).

But for anyone that has already seen their show live, they can vouch for the pricey admission cost that it is well worth it, as they put on one hell of a show!

Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post

Can we talk about how ~FIERCE~ the new setlist is yet?
    The New setlist isn't too bad at all. I'm glad this is a best of tour, i'd much rather hear all the classics then a whole night of LIFAD.
    I'm glad they put Mein Herz Brennt back into the setlist, that's one of their best songs.
    Also like the addition of Sehnsucht and Mann Gagen Mann, and to a strange degree Amerika.
    Amerika is such a cheesy song, but I think it would be a fun live song. I hope they keep the setlist similar to how it is when they come on their North American leg. I'm curious to see whether they will attempt to play Bück dich or not. That's another addition I am glad to see revived to the setlist.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 11-24-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Do they have an opening act lined up for the tour? That may incline me to purchase tickets depending on who opens.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Do they have an opening act lined up for the tour? That may incline me to purchase tickets depending on who opens.
    No word on the north american leg yet, but currently Deathstars are opening their shows in Europe and will continue to do so on the UK dates in March 2012, but no word whether they will be opening for North America yet. I'd say the chances are pretty good considering Rammstein took Combichrist along with them during their 2009 European tour and then they chose them again for the 2010 American dates soooo... Hopefully that helped you on your decision, but once again they currently do not have an opener for their North American leg, so take it for what it is.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That is so badass.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Is this the mega uber deluxe edition of the CD?

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Is this the mega uber deluxe edition of the CD?
    That's this:

Also, making of Mein Land video has Till lolling at the idea of them breaking up just because they're releasing a best of:

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Also, new b-side from Mein Land single is amazing -

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Also, the falling sparks from Ohne Dich are now done in Mutter, while Ohne Dich is done on B stage.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Got my ticket for the Vancouver show last Friday!! I opted for the cheap seats ($54), but it's not a huge arena, so the view will still be pretty good!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    Got my ticket for the Vancouver show last Friday!! I opted for the cheap seats ($54), but it's not a huge arena, so the view will still be pretty good!
    WONDERFUL! I think that makes 30 people who have bought tickets so far! Spread the word to your friends to prevent the show from being cancelled.

Seriously, there has been next to no advertising for this show, it's barely sold any tickets. FLOOR tickets are still available!
    Usually floor tickets sell out in minutes at Rogers arena, I can't beleive floor is still available.

The other shows on the tour are selling just as poorly. Winnipeg still has floor available as well.

I think there are a few reasons for this:
    1) The ticket price are waaaay too much, $155 for a floor or lower bowl seat is ridiculious!
    2) It's too close to Christmas time
    3) The tickets went on sale way to far in advance (6 mths)
    4) Poor promotion
    5) everyone spent their money on roger waters tickets? (I donno if Rammstein fans like Roger waters, haha so point might not be true, I just decided to add it anyway).

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Heh, well I chose them over Roger. But you have valid points, especially the ludicrous price coming just before Christmas. I know people who I was telling to "get on it right away, it'll sell out in no time!!" but obviously that's not going to happen. If it gets cancelled I'm gonna be super-pissed, there haven't been any shows I've wanted to see this year, apart from SONOIO/Ladytron, and I missed that one.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Whoa! $155 for a floor ticket!? I like Rammstein and all but who the fuck are they kidding? I thought my $65 floor ticket for the show earlier this year was a bit high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We paid ~$100 a ticket, but that was for the lower bowl. Last May, the cheap seats were around $65 a piece. That kind of seems to be the going rate for tickets in general today. I think the early onsale dates are the biggest contributor to slower sales. The dates were barely announced before tickets became available, so I think there just wasn't enough time for everyone to get excited about them coming to North America again before sales started.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tacoma Dome pre-sale happens tomorrow!

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Tacoma Dome pre-sale happens tomorrow!

Fucking GRAB ME ONE!?!? How much do I currently owe you? /me is always out of money GD it.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I kinda wanna go to Tacoma as well...
    Decisions, Decisions...

Well, I already have floor for Vancouver, so if I grab a ticket for this one too, it's going to be a seat, and I'm not worried about it selling out.
    I'll mull it over with my finances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think my mind is ready to explode whenever I see them in April. SO EXCITED HOLY SHITSJK:LDAM<>MX>?cv

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Take me with you!!!!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Anybody else doesn't feel LIFAD very much? hasn't grabbed me as other albums, includig Rosenrot which was actually awesome...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    i just saw em november21st and will see em on dec 10th in stuttgart again-
    show is amazing as always but i expected a lil bit more....they recycled most of the elements from past tours....
    but anyway i was astonished and glad to hear a lot of old songs live again....
    looking forward to next saturday