Thread: 2017.09.15 - Chicago, IL @ Riot Fest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Was the crowd really energetic? I love going to Riot Fest because the fans really give a fuck about rock music.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    Was the crowd really energetic? I love going to Riot Fest because the fans really give a fuck about rock music.
    Where I was it was ok. I was kinda the only one jumping around but that my fault for not getting up front. Was too excited for DFA and new order that I ended up on the wing side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joel View Post
    Where I was it was ok. I was kinda the only one jumping around but that my fault for not getting up front. Was too excited for DFA and new order that I ended up on the wing side.
    I got the same vibe in the back. My girlfriend and I were really getting into each song but I felt like the people around me were not getting to into it. Especially when Burning Bright came on. We quickly pushed forward at that moment so we could be in an area where people were enjoying it a little more. Btw, I think their performance of Burning Bright was my personal favorite highlight of the show.