Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 2386

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Is anyone surprised that Trump is acting like a tyrant?

I mean, this is basically how's portrayed himself all along. He's not doing anything that's out of character for him.

This is what America voted for.
    Not the president we wan't, not the president we need, but the president we deserve. #merica

Sadly, shit like this and the "whomp whomp" are real life. The incendiary nature of top level 4chan trolls is becoming commonplace in real life discourse on very serious issues. These out of touch glad handing jack-offs in power have clued into the joys of trolling, only they seem to forget their in positions of actual power and authority. The government is looking more like a horrifying satire than its usual cluster fuck of partisan blowhards.
    Last edited by Pillfred; 06-20-2018 at 03:36 PM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Initial reports seem to indicate that the vague executive order signed today (meant to end the separation) was the result of the insistence of his wife.

If so...I hope she pestered him on the grounds of "this is the right thing to do" and not "everyone hates you; maybe they'll stop hating you if you do this".

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Okay, so the children will no longer be separated so now we'll probably have entire families kept in cages lol FML.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Initial reports seem to indicate that the vague executive order signed today (meant to end the separation) was the result of the insistence of his wife.

If so...I hope she pestered him on the grounds of "this is the right thing to do" and not "everyone hates you; maybe they'll stop hating you if you do this".
    Even if her heart was in the right place, I'm 100% sure Trump isn't doing it because he feels bad for the kids. This is optics. Also, I doubt Melania was the guiding influence... he didn't do anything to address it until Republicans started to call it shameful.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    The FLOTUS went to visit kids in the detention centers. Boarding the plane she wore a jacket that reads "I don't really care, DO U."

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-...hildren-visit/

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    And to be clear, her fashion choices in the past have been very calculated, so if this one wasn't, it wouldn't fit with her typical M.O. SO much absurdity with her, him, this presidency, etc that won't be fully hashed out by all of us until long after this nightmare is over.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    be very very skeptical of people who suddenly solve problems they create curious the "detention centers" are costing around 7000.0 dollars a day which is more than the resources the right is claiming immigrants take i would not be at all surprised if there wasn't some kind of no bid government contract going right into the pocket of one of Trumps cronies. same with the wall there were never enough details of where that money would come from or go, except Mexico would pay which was as we know was a lie. i totally don't trust this guy he lies on a daily basis he was convicted of running a fraudulent university, unfortunately, i don't think it's a jail able offense but he was forced to pay restitution in the millions I think think this fact should be repeatedly brought up. much worse than hillies email just saying here's were the money goes https://www.dallasnews.com/news/poli...as-congressmen
    -louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 06-21-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Trump 2018

Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    The FLOTUS went to visit kids in the detention centers. Boarding the plane she wore a jacket that reads "I don't really care, DO U."

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-...hildren-visit/
    I’m sure she needed that jacket in Texas. It’s soooooo cold there in the summer. Seriously tho, trump claims she’s trolling the media but I bet she’s trolling him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    I’m sure she need that jacket in Texas. It’s soooooo cold there in the summer. Seriously tho, trump claims she’s trolling the media but I bet she’s trolling him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Either that, or the person who dresses her is trolling all of this bullshit and is desperate to get fired with a giant "fuck you."

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    And now Trump says the jacket was meant for the "fake news."

https://people.com/politics/trump-in...ke-news-media/
    Last edited by GulDukat; 06-21-2018 at 06:13 PM.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    And now Trump says the jacket was meant for the "fake news."

https://people.com/politics/trump-in...ke-news-media/
    so... there WAS a (tone deaf) hidden message after all!?!?!

This is like that episode of South Park, where Mr Garrison suggests putting a flaming lower case "t" on the back yards of black people, as a way to say "it's t, for TIME to go!" because he didn't like how rich they were.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I have to wonder if she wore it in order to troll her husband. She probably hates him too.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Star Trek DS9 fans will find this amusing:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realRealDukat

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    "OMG GUYZ ITS JUST A JACKET IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING"

-People who ripped President Obama a new asshole for wearing a tan colored suit.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Once again, god bless the Daily Show.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    "OMG GUYZ ITS JUST A JACKET IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING"

-People who ripped President Obama a new asshole for wearing a tan colored suit.
    And then Trump contradicted that by tweeting that it was about the "fake news". Can't even get everyone's story straight on team Trump! Also saw this time Stephen Miller went to another Mexican restaurant and got heckled, which makes me wonder what is the motivation? Is it really that shallow as trolling the media, or a distraction from other things going on. Just the idea that it is coming from people in that position is kind of mind-boggling that they are in the "highest office in the land" and able to influence people's lives like they are doing.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YouOftenForget View Post
    And then Trump contradicted that by tweeting that it was about the "fake news". Can't even get everyone's story straight on team Trump! Also saw this time Stephen Miller went to another Mexican restaurant and got heckled, which makes me wonder what is the motivation? Is it really that shallow as trolling the media, or a distraction from other things going on. Just the idea that it is coming from people in that position is kind of mind-boggling that they are in the "highest office in the land" and able to influence people's lives like they are doing.
    They're currently working on slashing trillions from health programs in order to fund the tax cut that billionaires got a little while back...so yeah, whether intentional or not, I'm sure they're happy to have us not lining up to protest that.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    and combining dept of education with dept of labor means both probably done this country is being destroyed and his supporters our still cheering this idiot. pretty soon destinies will be forced into labor to "pay" for it. I will not be celebrating the 4th this year. I want nothing to do with this "America"
    -Louie

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Always a helpful pleasure when Lord Libertarian graces us with his presence.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Trump 2018

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChaos View Post
    She didn’t wear it in Texas.
    The fact that you all believe she did just adds support to the “fake news” angle that Trump bangs on constantly. This is magic trolling of the gullible.

Here’s a map of the highs yesterday, the first day of summer. I’m sure it was cool and breezy where ever she was wearing the jacket for her photo ops.

the jacket is distasteful and disrespectful in any state. But, sure nitpick my not knowing where she was wearing it originally.

EDT 2: where did she wear it then? Everything I’ve read says it was boarding her flight to and from. So when she left Texas, she wasn’t wearing it according to your not fake news sources?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    made the mistake of posting a semi tongue in cheek posting on face book about not celebrating the 4th because This administrations actions were "nu-American which prompted the trump supporters trolls to flame me with hate such as commie, i should be sent to Mexico. I wonder how long it will take before he finds out he has been logged out and he's pass word changed
    -Louie

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    this recent 180 from Michael Cohen appearing with Tom Arnold on Twitter is surprising... and sort of confusing. At the very least, he doesn't seem to be denying that he's working with Arnold to help out with his expose on Trump.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    this recent 180 from Michael Cohen appearing with Tom Arnold on Twitter is surprising... and sort of confusing. At the very least, he doesn't seem to be denying that he's working with Arnold to help out with his expose on Trump.
    Forgive me, but honestly this entire fucking circus just needs to stop. Tom Arnold is not a pillar of journalistic integrity.

Nothing makes any goddamn sense anymore. I guess that's the point though. If your mind can be stressed by non-sense continually, you'll have to tune it out just to keep sane.

I was married to a narcissist, she used to do the same thing. Barrages of bullshit and things that don't make sense so that you had no choice but to ignore the ridiculous things that were being said if you wanted any chance to stay sane. You couldn't argue or fight back, because every time you do, they just say or do something even stupider.

Endurance is hard with this level of bullshit happening. But Tom Arnold as our saviour? Come on......

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eskimo View Post
    Forgive me, but honestly this entire fucking circus just needs to stop. Tom Arnold is not a pillar of journalistic integrity.
    Yep, it's pretty fucking ridiculous, but we live in ridiculous times. We're going to look back at this travesty, and maybe realize that if only the Democrats had tried running Carrottop instead of someone with legitimate political experience, maybe they could have won. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Still, the communique between Michael Cohen and Tom Arnold is bizarre, and would seem to imply that Cohen is pretty much advertising his willingness to flip on Donald.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 06-22-2018 at 05:22 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    From where I sit, anybody making meaningful efforts to take Trump down is worth taking seriously. I think Arnold's aim is to do just that, and if doing so in the most flashy way possible is how he chooses to do it, so be it. We can't pick and choose who the "savior" is going to be, it's just got to happen first. Then we can complain.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    thing is, if Trump supporters can plug their ears and discredit legitimate news outlets, I don't think they're going to have that hard of a time doing the same thing with Arnold, even if he somehow does have all these recordings.

Speaking of that, why is he SITTING on the fucking recordings?! If he REALLY does have a recording of Trump saying the N and C words backstage on Celebrity Apprentice, what's he waiting for?!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    thing is, if Trump supporters can plug their ears and discredit legitimate news outlets, I don't think they're going to have that hard of a time doing the same thing with Arnold, even if he somehow does have all these recordings.

Speaking of that, why is he SITTING on the fucking recordings?! If he REALLY does have a recording of Trump saying the N and C words backstage on Celebrity Apprentice, what's he waiting for?!
    I'm pretty sure his base sees that as a positive though.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I think his true prize is the piss tape, and allegedly footage of him assaulting Melania in an elevator.