Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2013.10.11 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Looking for an extra ticket..floor preferred...PM me if you got one! Thanks!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My wife will not be making it to the show, so I have an extra ticket. It is not the floor. The seats I have are: Sec LOGE1, Row 2, Seats ( 5 - 6 ). If anyone is interested, let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    any idea how well this show is selling?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRIMinal View Post
    My wife will not be making it to the show, so I have an extra ticket. It is not the floor. The seats I have are: Sec LOGE1, Row 2, Seats ( 5 - 6 ). If anyone is interested, let me know.
    I'm interested..how much? Presale ticket or regular?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki2u View Post
    I'm interested..how much? Presale ticket or regular?
    I bought them at presale ($99), but I am also willing to take best offer. I am not looking to make a profit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I bought them at presale ($99), but I am also willing to take best offer. I am not looking to make a profit.
    I have a friend interested.. He had plans but they got canceled. Since it's presale, he'll need to go in with you since your name is on the tickets. And he'll pay you what you paid for it.
    Let me just check with him.. I'll PM you his contact info if it's a go. Thanks so much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have an extra General Admission ticket which was originally purchased through Ticketmaster. I paid $157 for it yesterday (as part of a pair), but, I'm very flexible on price.

PM me if you're interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by reznq View Post
    I have an extra General Admission ticket which was originally purchased through Ticketmaster. I paid $157 for it yesterday (as part of a pair), but, I'm very flexible on price.

PM me if you're interested.
    Ticket sold!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still up for sale. The sale of the ticket fell through with the previous party.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Looking forward to the show!!!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Did anyone get their presale entry email yet? I got the email for the show in Brooklyn, which is three days after this one, but not this one yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got an email about buy one ticket get one free or something. Does that mean it's selling poorly or does it mean they're just trying to sell the last couple tickets?

I sure hope it's the latter. I really want the show to have that sold out energy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, I've got an extra ticket and I'm looking for someone to go with. It's Loge 9, and if you buy me a t-shirt when we get there we'll call it even.

PM me if you're interested!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruiner2 View Post
    I'll be going with my friend, if you wanna hang with us you can. I'm fuggin psyched, it's on my birthday! You'd think at 33 years old it wouldn't matter, but hey, WTF, IT'S NIN!!
    My birthday is the Tuesday after the show! Pretty awesome to kick off a long birthday weekend with a NIN show, right?! Doesn't get much better than that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Did anyone get their presale entry email yet? I got the email for the show in Brooklyn, which is three days after this one, but not this one yet.
    I haven't yet either..I got Mohegan and Brooklyn but not Boston..hope that's not a bad omen.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Only a few more days!!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Dear nin.com Member Pre-Sale Ticket Buyer,

* Please see attached map and instructions.

Below are the ticket check-in instructions for the Boston Nine Inch Nails show at the TD Garden Arena on Friday, October 11, 2013.

TD GARDEN ARENA ADDRESS:
    100 Legends Way
    Boston, MA 02114
    617-624-1050

· TICKET CHECK-IN / EARLY ENTRY LOCATION: WEST PREMIUM ENTRANCE – IMMEDIATE ENTRY REQUIRED UPON CHECK-IN.
    The West Premium Entrance is located on West side of North Station next to the TD Garden Box Office. Look for the Dunkin' Donuts by McDonald's. The entrance is INSIDE behind the glass doors next to Dunkin’ Donuts.

There will be signage and staff, including a nin.com representative, on site to direct you. Attached is a map for reference.

· TICKET CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 5:30PM

· NIN.COM MEMBER PRESALE EARLY DOORS OPEN AT 6:45PM

· DOORS TO THE PUBLIC OPEN AT 7:00PM

We strongly urge you to arrive early to avoid a long wait and missing any of the show. To pick up your tickets, you MUST show a valid GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO I.D. that matches the NAME printed on your tickets. Please make sure your guest is with you at the time of ticket pickup as they will not be able to pick up the ticket without you and will need to enter with you. Immediate entry is required upon checking-in. Once you are checked in, there are no ‘”ins” and “outs.”

TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES OR TICKET TRANSFERS ALLOWED.

As a reminder, please heed the nin.com ticketing terms:

· Immediate entry required upon checking-in.
    · You cannot check-in unless your entire party is with you and you cannot hand/assign your tickets to someone else.
    · Your tickets will have your name printed on them and you must show matching valid government-issued photo I.D. at the venue in order to pick up your tickets.
    · Your tickets are non-transferrable and the will call name must match the name on your nin.com account - there will be no will call name changes.
    · Violation of these terms will result in the forfeiture of your tickets without a refund.

A tour merchandise stand will open at 5:00PM, weather permitting, outside the venue for those looking to purchase merchandise with time to place it in their vehicle or elsewhere before entering the show. In addition to regular tour merchandise, there will be a limited number of art posters only available for sale at this location (not inside the venue) with a limit of one art poster per customer.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

The nin.com Member Pre-Sale Team

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oh me too, best setlist of the tour so far. I really want Satellite and Even Deeper. I feel like Boston will get In Two instead of Satellite which is cool too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Burn instead of wish or somewhat damaged would also be cool

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I would be stoked if the encore starts with the Day the World Went Away..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I want Into the Void over anything else.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I want Into the Void over anything else.
    That too, would be amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That encore is killer. As much as I love In This Twilight, TDTWWA into Even Deeper? Sick.
    My motto always is the more Fragile the better...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Man View Post
    oh me too, best setlist of the tour so far. I really want Satellite and Even Deeper. I feel like Boston will get In Two instead of Satellite which is cool too.
    I would definitely be ok with that. I've been obsessed with In Two..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think between the Boston and CT shows, we're going to get two very different sets.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    holy crap I have been under a rock and the show is in two days and I don't have tickets yet!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    If we can get Various Methods of Escape and In This Twilight, I will be incredibly happy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thom25 View Post
    I think between the Boston and CT shows, we're going to get two very different sets.
    Glad I'm going to both. Can't wait!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by millionmilesaway View Post
    holy crap I have been under a rock and the show is in two days and I don't have tickets yet!
    ok tickets secured! and for a lot less than I thought, found some sites selling balcony for as cheap as $15 a ticket. I sprung for Lodge 5 at $30 a ticket
    Last edited by millionmilesaway; 10-11-2013 at 05:16 AM.