Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anthony Fantano, the internet's busiest white supremacist

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    He refutes every single thing, not only the intentions of his videos, but that the things that everyone in this thread were upset by were outright lies in the article. This argument is over.
    I never once bought into that argument. Its why people refer to me as The Devil's advocate". I listen to both sides first and foremost before saying anything, no matter how much i dislike them

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Anyways im feeling a strong 1 on this form. Uhh TRANS-

-ISTION hey guys, tell me what you thought about this thread, did you like it, did you hate it? Let us know in the comments below before this thread is locked, leave a like or facepalm...Echoing the Sounds, this thread....forever

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    This thread is a perfect example of how some people on this board are well....

Anyways. Yeah, Fantano is a good dude.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Wow what a fucking joke. I now actually feel bad for Anthony.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Wow what a fucking joke. I now actually feel bad for Anthony.

Fuck Murmrr Theatre. Eventually their way of thinking will result in their failure.

I'm an official hater now of this new wave of reactionary guardians of "equality" and "morality." They will believe anything if it means being able to share moral outrage and condemn people. All idiots.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    @cashpiles agreed 100%. People like this "journalist" and other who ate it up really give liberals a bad name. It's embarrassing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbornefeline View Post
    "punching down on minorities" weird how you say that as if that's what's going on here. I defy you to link me anything where either of them say white people can't joke about black people, which is what we were talking about.
    The clip demonstrates exactly why it's okay for minorities to make fun of white people as it's usually done so as a grievance or a response to the systemic implications of white supremacy. While they weren't making fun of minorities, Chappelle's appearance in Donahue also demonstrated why the address of grievances I just mentioned doesn't work the other way around (a majority punching down on minorities).

Resorting to random strawman arguments when you've run out of ideas is pretty pathetic too
    Ah yes, the Sargon deflection. The argument wasn't "strawman" -- it was a case made against why cashphile is moron for thinking it's unfair that whites can't make fun of minorities.

Speaking of which...

Oh and they also call Sargon of Akkad a "far-right youtuber" which is just blatantly false.
    Dude, come on. The jig is up. Sargon is a politically illiterate shithead who possesses neither soul nor spine as doing so would get in the way of him acting as a megaphone for his legion of insecure teenage fanboys whose incoherent ideologies are patched together by whatever is currently en vogue at /pol/. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks "MUH POSTMODERN BOLSHEVIK COMMUNISTS" anytime the left advocates for any semblance of social justice, endorses neo-fascist candidates over anyone left of center-right every time a major election comes up, gets his dick hard anytime Trump says some racist grandpa shit, and clutches his pearls when nazis get punched in public, then his name is probably Sargon and he's bent over spreading wide for Breitbart at each and every political juncture.

Quote Originally Posted by cashpiles View Post
    I'm an official hater now of this new wave of reactionary guardians of "equality" and "morality." They will believe anything if it means being able to share moral outrage and condemn people. All idiots.
    Go grab a tiki torch.
    Last edited by Aladdinsanity; 10-07-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladdinsanity View Post
    Go grab a tiki torch.
    Well that's just a ridiculous comparison

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladdinsanity View Post
    Go grab a tiki torch.
    LMAO! Now HE'S a white supremacist too?! Give me a fucking break dude.
    This thread needs to be locked yesterday.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    It's really obvious that the whole intent of this thread was an elaborate troll from the beginning. Let it sink, or wait for Levi or someone else in the admin to lock it. No one is getting anywhere here.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    LMAO! Now HE'S a white supremacist too?! Give me a fucking break dude.
    This thread needs to be locked yesterday.
    You get a tiki torch too. Everyone gets a tiki torch.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Imma lock it now, folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk