Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: 2013.10.30 - Sunrise, FL @ BB&T Center

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

2013.10.30 - Sunrise, FL @ BB&T Center

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    FUCKING AMAZING SHOW before someone ask, i do have a full hd unshaking close up of trent jumping in audience, both Newman duets (Reptile+We take mystery to bed), speech, didnt took much more, was very close to the right.
    Last edited by ninjaw; 10-30-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Paper setlist : copy 1000000 terrible motp piggy all time low disappointed cbh find my way sanctified I would for you Frail+Wretched In Two The big come down Running A warm place Somewhat damaged Wish Thtf Hlah Reptile We take mystery to bed Even deeper While im still here Hurt

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Bad ass show. At Denny's. Orlando tomorrow.

By the way, I really need to get this off my chest. I'm sorry that I didn't have a decision on my height when I was being created. So instead of bitching about it all show, make a fucking effort and move.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I have a copy of the set list which I'll post tomorrow. Numan on reptile was great. Awesome seeing trent get in the crowd and also tossing the mic stand. The only negative about the show is that it had to end. Pics coming tomorrow as well. Oh, and I was sitting next to Venus Williams too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Solid set all the way around. Way better than when I saw them in Boston a couple of weeks back.

Numan opening was perfect. And having him duet on "Reptile"?!?! HOLY SHIT!!! AMAZING!!!

Orlando tomorrow. See ya fuckers there!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Was such an amazing show. I had no idea Gary Numan was that fucking metal.

I was pretty surprised they didn't do Closer, but not complaining. Tired of it anyway.

Oh, and some 17 year old girl tried to piss into a cup before the show started. She couldn't do it, but it was still SUPER uncomfortable. WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THE PISS???

Only took one video, and it was Hurt of course.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

NINtense

Gary Numan rocked. Played songs from his new album, which is really good, plus cars and metal. NIN was stellar. Got crazy on the floor during MOTP. No piss cups allowed. Dbags talk too much during the quieter songs, but other than that it sounded great. So glad to I hear would for you and In two. The frail and wretched and somewhat damaged also highlights for me.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Setlist here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/spahn22/10590201855/

Photo Set from concert here: (Not great photos but at least its something)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/spahn22...7637152518875/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks Spahn.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I love this show & would not have a problem if it was repeated in Orlando. :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Do you think NIN would play burn and into the void today?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow NIN and Numan played We Take Mystery To Bed together???? That is one of my all time favorite Numan songs, so dancetastic funky. I think Pino might have actually played bass on the original studio recording of that song. Was the NIN w Numan version last night as dancey as the original?

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    It was a bit weird to me. Not bad or awful but interesting. Trent and Gary have such different singing styles and tonal qualities. They were in tune yet umm..a bit off. Like two different but overlapping sine waves (if that makes sense). Hopefully it comes across in people's recordings. We'll see how it goes for Orlando. :-)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZASmusic View Post
    Wow NIN and Numan played We Take Mystery To Bed together???? That is one of my all time favorite Numan songs, so dancetastic funky. I think Pino might have actually played bass on the original studio recording of that song. Was the NIN w Numan version last night as dancey as the original?
    full circle indeed!

ary Numan (Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar)
    Roger Mason (Keyboards)
    Pino Palladino (Fretless Bass)
    Chris Slade (Drums, Percussion)
    John Webb (Percussion)

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Enjoy my compilation sunrise video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks ninjaw! I want it to be October 30th again

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Posted the sole video i took of trent playing the frail.

Also, posted most of my pictures and video over on the nin.com tour page for sunrise, fl.
    can be found here if you don't know what i'm talking about: http://tour.nin.com/pastdates