Thread: Live songs with the backup singers (Lisa Fischer and Sharlotte Gibson)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    I think they performed 38 unique songs at those shows, and about 75% of those songs eventually featured the entire band. Some songs did not at first, and then Lisa and Sharlotte's parts were added later on. These are the ones that never had them: "A Warm Place" (Alessandro solo), "Find My Way", "The Frail", "Head Like a Hole", "Hurt", "March of the Pigs", "Piggy", "Somewhat Damaged", "Terrible Lie", "Wish", and "1,000,000".

Songs with Sharlotte and Lisa:

• All the Love in the World (such a huge fan favourite that there are fan-made on YouTube)
    • All Time Low
    • The Big Come Down
    • Burn, , holy shit, that lighting, performance, everything... jesus fuck
    • Came Back Haunted
    • Copy of A (the Vevo show does not have them on it, I believe they did it with all eight people)
    • The Day the World Went Away, which is a cool arrangement because it has AND on drums for the ending
    • Disappointed
    • Echoplex, with really
    • Even Deeper
    • The Hand that Feeds (only some shows, like )
    • I'm Afraid of Americans,
    • In This Twilight had , to amazing effect
    • In Two
    • Into the Void, which is the first time for the stage IMO
    • Only (I think I've seen Lisa sing the word "fucking" onstage, haha!)
    • Reptile (again, )
    • Sanctified
    • Satellite, on this one
    • Survivalism
    • While I'm Still Here/Black Noise
    • The Wretched

I also loved their cover of , particularly because Pino played bass on the original record and I was secretly hoping they would bust something out off of I, Assassin album for that reason.
    Last edited by botley; 01-02-2017 at 11:58 AM. Reason: More links, and added TWO songs to the list