Page 103 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,090 of 3912

Thread: Shitty Music. (The Nickelback Thread)

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    That’s just an online persona that’s not atypical in music forums, because sarcasm is hard to detect online. Really, it’s dripping with sarcasm, once you get tuned in to online sarcasm.

Or, as we call it on ETS, sarcism.
    Really? I guess that does explain a lot. I guess it would just be easier to tell if he was. I mean..im sarcastic as fuck irl so i don't know why i haven't noticed it yet. Though my sarcasm i guess is more grounded then his so that could be it too.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryalex12 View Post
    Really? I guess that does explain a lot. I guess it would just be easier to tell if he was. I mean..im sarcastic as fuck irl so i don't know why i haven't noticed it yet. Though my sarcasm i guess is more grounded then his so that could be it too.
    Yeah online or even written sarcasm is pretty tricky, it tends to be dry and terse. This board was about 98% like this back in 2002-2010, it required a sense of humor, a really thick skin, a good sarcism detector, and a flame retardant suit.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Can we please stop trying to blend country with hip-hop...

Please...

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post

Please...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

This is either the worst song ever or the best.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Why are you so fucking angry? Honest question, your always so pissed off that i have a hard time trying to reason with you.
    Why are such a fucking asshole always trying to play Devil's advocate? I'm tired of your bullshit. I'm not going to sugarcoat everything just so that no can be offended. Fuck that shit. I'll just say what needed to be say. If you don't like it. Fuck off. I'll kick your fucking ass bitch. I'm always going to state whatever I say. Yes, I think Ed Sheeran sucks. His music is shit. It has no imagination. They're not catchy. They're also boring and you call me out for that? Go fuck yourself.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Why are such a fucking asshole always trying to play Devil's advocate? I'm tired of your bullshit. I'm not going to sugarcoat everything just so that no can be offended. Fuck that shit. I'll just say what needed to be say. If you don't like it. Fuck off. I'll kick your fucking ass bitch. I'm always going to state whatever I say. Yes, I think Ed Sheeran sucks. His music is shit. It has no imagination. They're not catchy. They're also boring and you call me out for that? Go fuck yourself.
    I never once told you to sugar coat things. My problem with what you said that you saying "can we agree he just sucks" made it look like, after i made a post saying he wasnt all that bad just a bit over exposed, made it sound like "no your opinions are stupid, this is what it really is". I know you didn't actually say that, but to me, it came off as that. You are free to dislike the music, i just to see any justification for being so pissed off about it...

Trust me, i have no problems with letting people know how i feel about them, ive done it plenty times. I just choose not to because that's my choice.

Get used to it

I play devils advocate because often times, people exaggerate or say shit that is more overblown then it actually is, and i just want to make sure that's how they actually feel.

Also you need to work on your insults dude.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I never once told you to sugar coat things. My problem with what you said that you saying "can we agree he just sucks" made it look like, after i made a post saying he wasnt all that bad just a bit over exposed, made it sound like "no your opinions are stupid, this is what it really is". I know you didn't actually say that, but to me, it came off as that. You are free to dislike the music, i just to see any justification for being so pissed off about it...

Trust me, i have no problems with letting people know how i feel about them, ive done it plenty times. I just choose not to because that's my choice.

Get used to it

I play devils advocate because often times, people exaggerate or say shit that is more overblown then it actually is, and i just want to make sure that's how they actually feel.

Also you need to work on your insults dude.
    Your post was better suited for the controversial music opinions thread. General consensus of people here that likes him you can probably count on two hands. The ones that do "like" of him is probably tolerance or indifference not being actually a fan.

As for @thevoid99, I laugh at most of the stuff he posts as I think it's overhyped seething rage for comedic effect rather than genuinely meaning what he says.

I do think Ed Sheeran is ass but trying to defend the stance of "he's not that bad" in a thread like this is dying on your sword. Bands I like have had shit dumped on them in here but I don't bother defending since it's a fools' errand.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Just my two cents

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    What the bubonic plauge was to the last millennium, Ed Sheeran is to this one, in terms of causing human suffering.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Just my two cents
    And that's why you're a cunt.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    And that's why you're a cunt.
    You know good thing being called a cunt can mean a friend in Aussie but im done. It was a pointless argument. Don't mind me. Carry on you guys

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    christ. take it down a notch, guys.

demi lovato is someone i respect as a mental health advocate and i think she's shattered some glass walls with her openness, but i haven't dug a single song she's released. selena gomez has surprised me, as has bieber a couple times, but demi's shit just isn't the tea.

it sucks.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Please...
    I can vouch for this. Please...for gid sakes i want the old country back...and i hate country

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Your post was better suited for the controversial music opinions thread. General consensus of people here that likes him you can probably count on two hands. The ones that do "like" of him is probably tolerance or indifference not being actually a fan.

As for @thevoid99, I laugh at most of the stuff he posts as I think it's overhyped seething rage for comedic effect rather than genuinely meaning what he says.

I do think Ed Sheeran is ass but trying to defend the stance of "he's not that bad" in a thread like this is dying on your sword. Bands I like have had shit dumped on them in here but I don't bother defending since it's a fools' errand.
    I guess you have a point. Still doesn't hurt to try. But your right...probably not the right thread. Im not really sure why i come here since im pretty much immune to stuff you all mostly consider shit. I have no idea how, but i like it

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Dryalex12, this is a thread for saying "I HATE THIS SHIT!" and you keep chiming in with "Hey now, I don't hate anything, and why are you being so mean about stuff I'm indifferent about?"

I am jealous, but Jesus tap dancing christ, some of us really hate bad music.

Here though, I'd love to hear somebody tell me this song isn't dogshit

This is the worst song ever created.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 05-05-2018 at 12:58 AM.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)

Please...
    What's wrong? You don't want to go muddin' or cruisin' to the fine rhythms of Florida Georgia Line or Brantley Gilbert?

Fuck, the names are even cornfed and terrible.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    This comic strip about the inexplicable popularity of Ed Sheeran made me laugh
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhsPEszyNN2lgYx5zb67Ch1C_vBU2w

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Dryalex12, this is a thread for saying "I HATE THIS SHIT!" and you keep chiming in with "Hey now, I don't hate anything, and why are you being so mean about stuff I'm indifferent about?"

Yes i already got it, i already dropped it, i fucked up and used the wrong thread. Lets move on please

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    The new A Perfect Circle album is a dumpster fire. It is so unfathomably bad that I can't wrap my head around exactly how this was marketed and sold to fans as a legitimate release.

Unrelated: Someone reminded me that Owl City exists, and my life is significantly worse because of it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Is this from that no-talent pretty boy asshole from Baywatch? And I'm not talking about Zac Efron. I like Zac Efron.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Is this from that no-talent pretty boy asshole from Baywatch? And I'm not talking about Zac Efron. I like Zac Efron.
    Swim With The Birds? More like should be Swimming with the Fishes with concrete shoes.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Yes, yes it is, and yes, he is a total asshole. I can personally attest to that.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Yes, yes it is, and yes, he is a total asshole. I can personally attest to that.
    And I can see why Brooke Burke finally left his no-talent ass. I remember watching him in Melrose Place (that was a good show, not the goddamn reboot) and man, he sucked the life out of the whole show and when he killed himself (and in one of the worst forms of acting that I had ever seen). I was like "good fucking riddance".

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    And I can see why Brooke Burke finally left his no-talent ass. I remember watching him in Melrose Place (that was a good show, not the goddamn reboot) and man, he sucked the life out of the whole show and when he killed himself (and in one of the worst forms of acting that I had ever seen). I was like "good fucking riddance".
    She's horrible too. They deserve each other.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    She's horrible too. They deserve each other.
    True. She always came across as smug whenever I saw her on TV and shit. You're right. They did deserve each other.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    god almighty, please, if i hear that thunder song even one more time, it'll be the end of me. my brain simply can not take it anymore. i'm at my limit.

why god why

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    What's wrong? You don't want to go muddin' or cruisin' to the fine rhythms of Florida Georgia Line or Brantley Gilbert?

Fuck, the names are even cornfed and terrible.
    I saw Brantley Gilbert about eight years ago when he was touring for his first album at a bar here in Denton, TX. I did enjoy a couple songs from his earlier releases. But, his stuff post 2011 is all absolute garbage.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Core 10 is no more!!! So sad...they supplied infinite amounts of cringey entertainment.

“David Silveria and company move forward New Orange County, California based band featuring David Silveria, alongside bassist Chris Dorame, guitarists Joe Taback, and Bobby Thomas begin singer search.We’re officially announcing that we are seeking a new vocalist to front this new outfit and have already heard from some very talented people. We want this opportunity to hear from more of you out there so we are setting up a way to do just that.
    If you think you have what it takes to front this band, record, and tour we would love to hear from you. Vocal tracks must be submitted along with a bio, photos, and videos available showcasing you and your talent for consideration. This new band and singer search stems from the implosion in our previous band we all were in together.
    We are moving on for numerous reasons that are both business and personal. With that being said, we all are looking forward to creating, writing, and playing shows together with new songs, and a great front man.
    The band is currently in the early pre-production stages of writing their debut album with three songs ready to go. The current songs are crushing, heavy, and also, melodic with David’s signature groove, but keep in mind there are no musical boundaries for us. We write what we feel, what we enjoy playing, and are rising above in 2018.
    Interested parties please submit your information to singersubmission2018@<font color="#333333"><span style="f...</span></font>
    R.I.P. Core 10...we barely knew ye....which is good, b/c you were god awful.

Seriously how did those vocals make it out into the world?
    Last edited by bobbie solo; 05-23-2018 at 11:33 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Listening to Taylor Swift makes me want to punt kittens like a football.