Page 271 of 483 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 371 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,130 of 14485

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm kinda whatever about Young. Far better as a heel though. Roode is the real deal though. Good worker with tons of intensity.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    There's a few similarities though it wouldn't surprise me considering that both were by Jim Johnson (who should be in the WWE Hall of Fame).
    100% Agreed, Jim Johnson should be in the WWE hall of fame, the Solomonster said it better: "The theme music is essential for the success of a wrestler"; guys like Austin, Taker and specially the Ultimate Warrior owe lots to Jim.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Lucha show today in chicago. Cross your fingers they use me!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Maybe Sting isn't done, yet: http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/201...ment-rumor-wwe

Please, let him appear at WrestleMania 32 to screw over the Undertaker and then have their double-retirement match set for WrestleMania 33 where Sting goes over and then 'Taker tombstones Vince through the ring effectively killing the Mr. McMahon character for good as both men ride into the sunset.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    He done. Probably would rather tell people himself rather than have a website tell them.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Mr. Ziggles just name-dropped Botchamania on Raw!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Folks, hell has frozen over. Zack Ryder is in a mania match. Pretty disappointed that were getting a ladder match though. Was really hoping for Zayn/Owens. That, no doubt, would've stole the show. I still think Zayn is going over though. So we'll at least get something. Should've been mania though.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Folks, hell has frozen over. Zack Ryder is in a mania match. Pretty disappointed that were getting a ladder match though. Was really hoping for Zayn/Owens. That, no doubt, would've stole the show. I still think Zayn is going over though. So we'll at least get something. Should've been mania though.
    Stoked to see Ryder getting the spot left by Neville; big match for him.
    Tough, from a booking position, for Zayn. He's got to go from a huge match for NXT with Nakamura the night before WM right into a HUGE IC title match at the show of shows. If you book it as Zayn/KO one on one, you're pulling the trigger on a feud that still has MILES ahead of it. You're also implicitly diminishing NXT's Zayn/Nakamura match. I think this is the right call.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    the lucha show didn't use me, oh well. Next time!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xfocalinx View Post
    the lucha show didn't use me, oh well. Next time!
    you'll get em next time, dawg. keep doin what you do.

So let me get this straight: If Shane wins at WM, Undertaker will no longer be allowed compete per Vince, yet at that point Vince will no longer run WWE?

I've gotten used to some bad plot holes the past few years, but this has to be the most nonsensical angle yet. They cannot have thought this through for longer than 30 seconds before it went on air.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by perceptionnexus View Post
    you'll get em next time, dawg. keep doin what you do.
    yeah for sure! this show I had like, 3 people really putting me over to the booker. so Next time will probably be better, the card was just too full for me, kinda disappointing..but oh well~!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by perceptionnexus View Post
    So let me get this straight: If Shane wins at WM, Undertaker will no longer be allowed compete per Vince, yet at that point Vince will no longer run WWE?

I've gotten used to some bad plot holes the past few years, but this has to be the most nonsensical angle yet. They cannot have thought this through for longer than 30 seconds before it went on air.
    The original deal was that Shane would only be in charge of Raw. Unless I missed something it hasn't changed.

Also, with the new stipulation, I've saying now that near the end of the match Vince comes down, tells Taker to finish an unconscious Shane, Taker gives Vince the finger, tombstones Vince, lies down and covers himself with Shane.
    That way he can retire by his choice in Texas. (But that would also mean he wouldn't have his last match be against Cena.)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Had a terrible match today with the terrible chick at practice. I HATE wrestling her. HATE IT.

then I had an awesome tag team match with my two trainers. Would you guys like to see?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    OK! Was she allbotcheverything bad?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    OK! Was she allbotcheverything bad?
    yes. I HATE wrestling her. she's terrible.. she blows spots she comes up with, she blows spots I call in the ring. she blanks, she's terrible. I HATE IT. haha

@thevoid99 it's up!
    Last edited by xfocalinx; 03-23-2016 at 10:44 PM.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Still, it's good that you also learn to work with less talented people, because (let's face it), it's very common in wrestling.
    Good thing it's that you can get rep as a worker that can carry almost anyone into a match...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The better you are, the better you can carry the hacks. Bret Hart did it for years. It's all part of the game, ask Crybotch.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Right, I feel ya. She's hard to carry though, like it's hard to salvage a match where everything is screwed up.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I did watch the match last night. It was pretty good as that dropkick you did is flawless. I saw you were trying to go for that springboard splash. You'll get it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    yes. I HATE wrestling her. she's terrible.. she blows spots she comes up with, she blows spots I call in the ring. she blanks, she's terrible. I HATE IT. haha

@thevoid99 it's up!
    The selling on that kick to the face you took around 4:00 looked fantastic and your step up enziguri around 9:20 was great, too

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I did watch the match last night. It was pretty good as that dropkick you did is flawless. I saw you were trying to go for that springboard splash. You'll get it.
    thanks man! Yeah, thats what happens when you don't check the ropes before your match LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifey View Post
    The selling on that kick to the face you took around 4:00 looked fantastic and your step up enziguri around 9:20 was great, too
    thanks dude!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    @xfocalinx judging by that vid, it's looking like you're well on your way. Some smooth stuff in there and you sell like a champ.

All I can really say is that I hope Wrestlemania pulls something off this year, this build up has been pretty horrendous. On the upside....it will give me an excuse to day drink so it'll at least be a fun event. I am looking forward to Takeover though. I think Asuka and Joe should go over, it's time for Bailey to move up and Balor's run with the belt has lost a bunch of momentum.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    @xfocalinx judging by that vid, it's looking like you're well on your way. Some smooth stuff in there and you sell like a champ.

Thanks man! watching it I see TONS of things I hate - bad habits and stuff, so it's nice seeing fans praising stuff that I hate haha.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    So does anyone have an idea of who will be the fifth partner for Brie Bella, Paige, Alicia Fox, and Natalya against Naomi, Tamina, Lana, Emma, and Summer? I hope it's not Cameron, Mandy, or allbotcheverything. I kinda don't want it to be Bayley as it's kind of a lame idea for her to debut though it's likely she will get one hell of a pop.

And now for our viewing pleasure, BotchaMania 302:

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Also, we had a chick tryout for training..and it turns out, she doesn't even watch wrestling..just Total Divas...This is gonna be fun!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Also, we had a chick tryout for training..and it turns out, she doesn't even watch wrestling..just Total Divas...This is gonna be fun!
    Is her favorite match Alicia Fox vs. Melina?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralout View Post
    I think Asuka and Joe should go over, it's time for Bailey to move up and Balor's run with the belt has lost a bunch of momentum.
    I'm with you. Honestly, Balor still does nothing for me. He's got a dark side. Big whoop. I hope his character develops more when the bullet proof Balor bullet club shows up.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Dude, I don't even think she's seen THAT.