Page 80 of 129 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 3846

Thread: What are you playing?

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

This is exactly the escapism I need right now...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine Expansion Pack, I'm almost done finally!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Gone back to Fallout 4 top complete Far Harbor and the other DLC...jeez i'm over powered!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

This is exactly the escapism I need right now...
    @Jinsai , did you play the original on PS2? I absolutely loved it. Is it worth getting the "remastered"?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Starcraft 2 - Legacy of the Void. Going for the Hard and Brutal Campaign achievements!

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak33 View Post
    @Jinsai, did you play the original on PS2? I absolutely loved it. Is it worth getting the "remastered"?
    I did, and while I think they're asking for too much for the remaster, this is how you do a remaster right... new systems, tweaked mechanics, graphical update is absolutely beautiful.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I may wait for the PC port, I assume they'll do one since they've done everything else (besides FFXV of course...which will be coming).

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Just finished Dead Space 3- At first the making weapon feature really irritated me, specially seeing how they don't really teach you how to use this feature. After figuring it out I started to enjoy the game and its graphics-Loved the huge necromorph skeletons in the later chapters. I feel the first two were scarier, The build up and the music were so good, than the third but I enjoyed the story on all of them. I felt the game was a little easier due to how strong you could make the weapons. Overall I enjoyed 1 and 2 much more but I still liked playing dead space 3. I would love to see a Dead Space 4 one day

So in a month and 8 days I beat Dead space 1-3 = )
    Last edited by Rdm; 07-20-2017 at 11:29 PM.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Been playing Super Metroid like a madman; NIN is great background music for the game BTW...

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    Been playing Super Metroid like a madman; NIN is great background music for the game BTW...
    but the music in that game is so good!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Finished all of Fallout 4 and the DLC's so decided to give Star Wars Battlefront a go (it was £8 with all DLC) and it's pretty fun. The ship flying is a bit of a mess but the ground fights are fun.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Just beat little nightmares. Very cool short game, plays like "Inside" with some really creepy characters. About to get one of the DLC's. Love these 3D side scrolling games.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I've just finished the PS4 version of Bulletstorm. The gameplay is like a mix of Doom and Borderlands, which is cool. I remember hearing about the game back in 2011 when it was first released, but I never got around to playing it. It's kinda generic when it comes to characters, the plot and environments, but the combat is mindlessly fun, I guess. The story mode's way too short, but the online modes are a bit of fun. There's not really that much to come back to, apart from trophy hunting, collectibles and the wave-based co-op multiplayer.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    but the music in that game is so good!
    Couldn't agree more; that's why i'm taking turns between saves... at times i listen to the beautiful Metroid music and at times i crank the new EP, Ghosts or even Year Zero, i recommend it!

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    EverWing

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY GAWWWWWWWWWWD??? WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYY?????

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm a little addicted to racing games - part of a frustration of not having enough money to build a proper kart career. I'm on Forza 6 most of the time. Apart from that, bought the Bioshock Collection on the xbox summer sale. Man, the first one is really a classic. It's easily one of the best games I've ever played and this acting it's incredible. The art-deco environment, the subtle (or not) deconstruction of Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrug...

This scene itself is a masterpiece.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by augustobt View Post
    I'm a little addicted to racing games - part of a frustration of not having enough money to build a proper kart career. I'm on Forza 6 most of the time. Apart from that, bought the Bioshock Collection on the xbox summer sale. Man, the first one is really a classic. It's easily one of the best games I've ever played and this acting it's incredible. The art-deco environment, the subtle (or not) deconstruction of Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrug...

This scene itself is a masterpiece.
    armin shimmerman's voice acting as andrew ryan is incredible. the fact that the guy who's most well known for being Quark on DS9 and Principal Snyder on Buffy can pull of such a compelling performance in a fucking video game blows my mind.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This game is fun, stressful, unbelievably fast, and frustrating, all at the same time! It took me a while to get used to the mechanics and gameplay, but I've completed a few levels now, and I really like it!

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acrid avid jam shred View Post

This game is fun, stressful, unbelievably fast, and frustrating, all at the same time! It took me a while to get used to the mechanics and gameplay, but I've completed a few levels now, and I really like it!
    That's been the most intense VR game I've played outside of Resident Evil

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Crash Bandicoot. Actually i don't know if I'm playing it or just cursing every two seconds.

Jump too soon = FUCK
    Jump too late = FUCK
    Spin too soon = FUCK
    Spin too late = FUCK

I've got as far as Hog Wild, time for a break.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    Crash Bandicoot. Actually i don't know if I'm playing it or just cursing every two seconds.

Jump too soon = FUCK
    Jump too late = FUCK
    Spin too soon = FUCK
    Spin too late = FUCK

I've got as far as Hog Wild, time for a break.
    Nope. You're not the only one. People say they changed the hurtboxes for the collection. Takes awhile to get used to.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    Nope. You're not the only one. People say they changed the hurtboxes for the collection. Takes awhile to get used to.
    One of the things that pisses me off is when you're doing a side scrolling level and especially doing a time trial..shit isn't lined up the same! I can't remember if it was like this in the originals or not but.... ok for example I'll be going east across the screen jumping over obstacles or what have you and I'll come across one that isn't quite lined up the way the rest of the level had been, it really throws a monkey wrench into it like i have to move my character slightly toward or away from me to make sure i land on a platform right, it seems like this game is SO sensitive to being the slightest hair away from something and missing it completely. No leeway at all.

I'm at Road to Nowhere, FML been stuck for hours on this one lol
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 08-03-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdisciple View Post
    One of the things that pisses me off is when you're doing a side scrolling level and especially doing a time trial..shit isn't lined up the same! I can't remember if it was like this in the originals or not but.... ok for example I'll be going east across the screen jumping over obstacles or what have you and I'll come across one that isn't quite lined up the way the rest of the level had been, it really throws a monkey wrench into it like i have to move my character slightly toward or away from me to make sure i land on a platform right, it seems like this game is SO sensitive to being the slightest hair away from something and missing it completely. No leeway at all.

I'm at Road to Nowhere, FML been stuck for hours on this one lol
    That's the level I'm stuck on as well, it's extremely frustrating. One of my friends platinum'd the game in a week. I have no idea how he did it :/ his advice was to use the d-pad rather than the analog stick.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    ^ Now I'm at the High Road which is a very similar level lol

Pretty much all the levels between Road to Nowhere and High Road are a breeze, but those fuckers are a nightmare and a half.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I got to the high road as well. I gave up... Whoever came up with the level design deserves a kick in the nuts. It's ridiculous.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    I got to the high road as well. I gave up... Whoever came up with the level design deserves a kick in the nuts. It's ridiculous.
    Def not impossible though, i managed to beat it a few hours ago somehow. There's no way in hell i could do the time trial for it though. Fuck that lol

I'm at Jaws of Darkness, getting closer and closer to the end. Can't wait to play the other games which are supposed to be a bit easier, it'll be a great reward after suffering such masochism.

Here's one of my fuck ups from High Road
    https://www.facebook.com/the1astdisc...5665549647028/

Those turtles can be slippery bastards!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Dark Souls 2. I'm still in the learning phase of this game its pretty frustrating and rewarding at the same time.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdm View Post
    Dark Souls 2. I'm still in the learning phase of this game its pretty frustrating and rewarding at the same time.
    If you hang in there with Dark Souls 2, you'll find an amazing game. It's not as cinematically epic as the other Souls games, and the boss fights are lacking, but in a lot of other regards it does the deeper RPG mechanics better than any other game in the series.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Playing Darkest Dungeon. This game has no mercy. It's hard as fuck. It's also massive fun.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by r_z View Post
    Playing Darkest Dungeon. This game has no mercy. It's hard as fuck. It's also massive fun.
    Friend of mine has been playing that one a lot. Might check it out.

Just started Horizon Zero Dawn, finally.