Page 55 of 108 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 3227

Thread: A Perfect Circle

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    And its it's pretty cool to hand pick your seats.
    This is a great benefit for sure - I've gotten so many VIP/first row/above the soundboard seats I wouldn't have ever gotten otherwise.

ex) Sat 4 rows behind and just to the right of the soundboard last Saturday for a show. Value of tickets: $120. Purchase price: $80.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Maynard's Twatter suggests going into live rehearsal to learn some new tracks.

We'll see i guess if it's more new songs, or different takes on the newer songs that were heard during the last tour.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Maynard's Twatter suggests going into live rehearsal to learn some new tracks.
    It’s mildly notable he said “tracks” not “songs.” Maynard’s usually pretty careful with his own words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Either way, we'll see. Also says #apc2018 for whatever that's worth.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Either way, we'll see. Also says #apc2018 for whatever that's worth.
    True. I was actually kinda surprised to see that because there’s been a huge radio blackout from the Tool, Puscifer, and APC camps lately. It implies that they’re all actually doing something but I could be wrong.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gerbil View Post
    It implies that they’re all actually doing something but I could be wrong.

Haha!!! Wow, it really is bizarre being a Tool/APC fan in 2017.

I just re-read my post about Maynards Tweet, subconsciously noting to put in he "suggests" new tracks. They could tell us the new Tool album drops on December 15th and most of us wouldn't believe it until the product was in our hands or on our phone/PC/iMac.

le sigh :/

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Haha!!! Wow, it really is bizarre being a Tool/APC fan in 2017.

I just re-read my post about Maynards Tweet, subconsciously noting to put in he "suggests" new tracks. They could tell us the new Tool album drops on December 15th and most of us wouldn't believe it until the product was in our hands or on our phone/PC/iMac.

le sigh :/
    I actually believe there will be a new APC album in 2018. New Puscifer wouldn't surprise me, either. Tool, on the other hand...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I actually believe there will be a new APC album in 2018. New Puscifer wouldn't surprise me, either. Tool, on the other hand...
    Agreed with APC and Puscifer. APC is presumably under contract with BMG to deliver something soon.

Tool wouldn’t surprise me either, though. Their longest hang-up seems to have been digital releases and revenue but it sounds like that might have been resolved last year...

Either way I’ve been distracted with tons of other music so I’m just happy any which way! Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    They could tell us the new Tool album drops on December 15th and most of us wouldn't believe it until the product was in our hands or on our phone/PC/iMac.
    I'm not even gonna believe it until I've been listening to it for at least a week.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I remember being skeptical about Vicarious and The Pot.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixML View Post
    I remember being skeptical about Vicarious and The Pot.
    I remember people thinking that the band had recorded en entire "decoy album" to distract fans from the "real album" and I remember thinking that those people were being ridiculous and that the decoy album theory was fucking stupid.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    All I know is, he better not debut new songs at the Aftershock festival next weekend, cuz I'm skipping APC's set to secure a good spot for NIN...
    Bloody hell...

Maybe I'm going to have to re-think that decision...
    I mean.... the only pit show on the tour AND new songs... I know how much Maynard hates his pits...

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    All I know is, he better not debut new songs at the Aftershock festival next weekend, cuz I'm skipping APC's set to secure a good spot for NIN...
    Bloody hell...

Maybe I'm going to have to re-think that decision...
    I mean.... the only pit show on the tour AND new songs... I know how much Maynard hates his pits...
    I'm almost glad I'm missing Aftershock because being in the front of APC earlier this year at a fest was one of the best experiences of my life, shortly followed by being at the front for NIN at fests being some of the best experiences of my life. I can safely say that if APC is putting on shows like earlier this year then MJK's voice will be incredible and the whole set will be electrified and full of life.

On the other hand it sounds like they'll be touring fairly regularly next year, so if you want to sacrifice their set to see NIN closer up, then you might be able to still check them out sometime relatively soon.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    I'm almost glad I'm missing Aftershock because being in the front of APC earlier this year at a fest was one of the best experiences of my life, shortly followed by being at the front for NIN at fests being some of the best experiences of my life. I can safely say that if APC is putting on shows like earlier this year then MJK's voice will be incredible and the whole set will be electrified and full of life.

On the other hand it sounds like they'll be touring fairly regularly next year, so if you want to sacrifice their set to see NIN closer up, then you might be able to still check them out sometime relatively soon.
    Yeah, they're coming to Vancouver in November. I have tickets. That's how I justified skipping APC for a rail spot for NIN. But, our tickets are pure garbage. They're like row 17 or row 23 or something awful like that. I HATE being stuck in seats at a show, but at a Maynard show, you don't really have a choice because they're ALL seats at his shows. Unless there's a show at a festival, that's the only chance in hell getting into a pit at a Maynard show.

I mean, I haven't seen APC since 2011, and just saw NIN at the rail at bakersfield this summer... but, this one is mainly for my girlfriend. This will be here first NIN show, and she's crazy short and I want her to at least be able to see and enjoy the show, so I kinda wanna secure us rail spots (or very close behind rail) for NIN.

I'll judge the crowd after Run the Jewels. If it emptys out to APC then I might stop by APC for a few songs, but if it starts getting packed after RtJ and other people have the same plan, I may just stay there waiting for NIN.
    The fact there is a 5 min span between APC ending and NIN starting is ridiculous!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The fact there is a 5 min span between APC ending and NIN starting is ridiculous!
    that is indeed a big problem, I don't want to miss apc either so i guess i'll have a shitty spot for nin, hopefully it doesnt take 30mn to get from a to b.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    APC just posted a video (no sound) that says "A Perfect Circle - The Doomed". New song soon? New album title?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by october_midnight View Post
    APC just posted a video (no sound) that says "A Perfect Circle - The Doomed". New song soon? New album title?

Just came to post the same thing. Wish we got more info on this! Color me excited! It's been a LONG time since the last real APC album.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Ridiculous for the fans? Yes. But short of putting them on the same stage (or giving APC a really, really shitty set time), it's the only way to do it from a logistics standpoint.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    I am so hyped. I love APC so much and a new album from them would be the perfect thing right about now. That festival show in April was a magical experience and I'm ready for whatever material they've got to give.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    This makes me even more excited for their St. Paul concert in about 6 weeks! Maybe they'll play Feathers, Hourglass, AND another new song (The Doomed?). Unless The Doomed is just the album title, which I'm hoping is the case because that's a cool title for an album. But it could also be the title track and/or the new single...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    #calledit

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    What does it mean!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by armogi View Post
    that is indeed a big problem, I don't want to miss apc either so i guess i'll have a shitty spot for nin, hopefully it doesnt take 30mn to get from a to b.
    this leads right into my theory that festival headliners should be spread throughout the day, not all sandwiched in at the end of the night. i think it would make for a much more enjoyable festival experience. i was at aftershock last year and had to sacrifice slayer for a good tool spot, but if the organizers wouldve spread things out it couldve benefited everyone. the big bands still get the longer slots, theyre just not all back to back.
    Last edited by center27j; 10-13-2017 at 02:37 PM.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    The "big bands" should share the same stage. I know it may hurt the production but would rather have that compromise than having to pick one band or the other, or risk having to see the headliner from three football fields away.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Why is there no sound for that shitty animation. If you're gonna tease something at least make it interesting!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    Why is there no sound for that shitty animation. If you're gonna tease something at least make it interesting!

It’s an analytics thing on the social networks. I agree it’s kind of a cocktease.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    New single next week:

https://www.cduniverse.com/productin...79&style=music

Believe what you want to believe.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by virushopper View Post
    New single next week:

https://www.cduniverse.com/productin...79&style=music

Believe what you want to believe.
    The Tuesday release date gives me pause...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    The Tuesday release date gives me pause...
    Why?