Page 105 of 147 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 4404

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    I can understand this IF McCain had since disappeared from public and not made a single comment on it whatsoever, leaving things open to speculation.

BUT

1) He didn't do that. He's been very clear on WHY he voted no.

2) If the tumor had been part of it, wouldn't you also have to question the previous dramatic yes vote? To question that vote is to question all votes post-diagnosis, not just the one you disagree with.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    When Syria was trying to make a nuclear bomb about a decade ago, Israel used their airforce to bomb the weapon making facilities They also bombed Iraq too...I don't understand why the US did not do this years ago?

Its too late to do that now, as they are quite advanced...I know the US could crush North Korea but invading would be the worst idea ever....millions of South Koreans will die instantly so will thousands of American soldiers....much more catastrophic scenario than the Iraq Invasion of 2003.

I think this was all to pressure China they have don't jack shit with regards to North Korea

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    When Syria was trying to make a nuclear bomb about a decade ago, Israel used their airforce to bomb the weapon making facilities They also bombed Iraq too...I don't understand why the US did not do this years ago?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-N...endship_Treaty

Specifically, Article 2 of the treaty declares the two nations guarantee to adopt immediately all necessary measures to oppose any country or coalition of countries that might attack either nation.

In other words: bombing North Korea = very, very, very, very bad.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Im starting to have second opinions about living in oregon....

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I can understand this IF McCain had since disappeared from public and not made a single comment on it whatsoever, leaving things open to speculation.

BUT

1) He didn't do that. He's been very clear on WHY he voted no.

2) If the tumor had been part of it, wouldn't you also have to question the previous dramatic yes vote? To question that vote is to question all votes post-diagnosis, not just the one you disagree with.
    They'd already removed the damned blood clot and cancer BEFORE McCain flew back to the Capital to vote. Johnson is a fucking idiot attention ho.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-N...endship_Treaty

In other words: bombing North Korea = very, very, very, very bad.[/FONT]
    We ain't attacking North Korea. Trump can't even do that on his own.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    The US will not tolerate a maniac with Nuclear Weapons that can reach their shores though...so something will inevitably be done about it.....I have a feeling it will be sooner rather than later. something is definetly going to happen its just a case of when...

The Iraq war was commenced because Iraq was a threat to Israel, and their refusal to sell oil, when a country has substantial natural resources but is a DIRECT threat to the US its a different thing

its just interesting to try and figure out what will be done to avoid a Nuclear disaster....part of me still thinks this is all a joke, part of me is freaking out it could be enormous

North Korea is the most fucked up country on the planet by miles, ive never seen people so repressed. Its fascinating because its the last Stalinist country....its like a time warp to Soviet Russia circa 1935. I want that evil fucker Kim Jong Ill to be imprisoned..but here its not really about how ghastly the regime is its about the US national security and its allies to a lesser extent...

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exocet View Post
    I want that evil fucker Kim Jong Ill to be imprisoned
    Are they going to stick his corpse in a gulag?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Where the fuck is JFK when you need him

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

I love the use of the drops in that picture because it turns the flag upside down.
    Inverted flags[edit]
    For hundreds of years inverted national flags were commonly used as distress signals.[4] However, for some countries’ flags it is difficult (e.g., Spain, South Korea, the UK) or impossible (e.g., Japan, Thailand, Israel and Denmark) to determine whether they are inverted. Other countries have flags that are inverses of each other; for example, the Polish flag is white on the top half and red on the bottom, while Indonesia's and Monaco's flags are the opposite—i.e., top half red, bottom half white. A ship flying no flags may also be understood to be in distress.[5]
    If any flag is available, distress may be indicated by tying a knot in it and then flying it upside-down, making it into a wheft.[6]

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Shit like this scares the hell out of me, one of G's crazy Trump-fanatic cousins in Texas shared it on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/americailov...1103778959069/

The comments show how stupid this country is, our education system is totally substandard compared to most other developed nations. We're basically a country full of dumbasses.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    Shit like this scares the hell out of me, one of G's crazy Trump-fanatic cousins in Texas shared it on Facebook:

The comments show how stupid this country is, our education system is totally substandard compared to most other developed nations. We're basically a country full of dumbasses.
    I hear this sort of talk all the time at work. I think I must have filtered most of it out, as I do just about everything having to do with work, because reading it really affected me. It is scary to know there are people ready to shoot me if an authority figure so much as breathes the go-ahead.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    this latest crap reminds me of two spoiled brat getting ready for a playground fight only problem there will be no mommy to run home two kids with nukes scare me
    -Louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 08-10-2017 at 06:48 PM. Reason: to two too

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)

What the hell... Okay, Leeroy Jenkins, have fun storming the castle.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

The comments show how stupid this country is, our education system is totally substandard compared to most other developed nations. We're basically a country full of dumb asses.
    you know what's even scarier the comments below the post
    -Louie

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
    you know what's even scarier the comments below the post
    -Louie
    Dude, read the 2nd paragraph of my post :-P

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Is it me or did Idiocracy actually told the future about what this world has become? Our president is a fucking moron and his followers are dumbest motherfuckers around. And I bet they all went to see the fucking Emoji movie.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)

jesus Harold christ, that's fucking terrifying.
    It's also the reason that I think attempting to remove trump from office would be a bad idea.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    I know this is serious stuff but I just keep LAUGHING!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...=NYDailyNewsTw

A fight broke out, and some of the white nationalists swung their tiki torches at people

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    It's a lot less funny today with a fucking nazi ramming counter protestors with a car and President Toddler not coming out against nazis. Instead, orange turd talked about "many sides."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/cha...lly/index.html
    Last edited by Swykk; 08-13-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    It's a lot less funny today with nazis ramming counter protestors with a car
    He was not a nazi
    He looked to be some typical stoner dude and one of his posts on his facebook in January was "if only trump was aborted"
    I wouldn't be surprised if this retard was driving intoxicated off something and ran people over because he freaked out. He looks like a loser who'd do such a thing.
    edit: But then again, I should acknowledge that maybe the car was stolen and I could be jumping the gun.
    Last edited by Frozen Beach; 08-12-2017 at 04:19 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    we're seeing Trump's America in
    Charlottesville.

. right now and where is trump getting on TV calling for calm getting the national guard involved no he's hiding new jersey
    -Louie
    Last edited by Louie_Cypher; 08-12-2017 at 04:41 PM. Reason: to enbolden

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    He was not a nazi
    He looked to be some typical stoner dude and one of his posts on his facebook in January was "if only trump was aborted"
    I wouldn't be surprised if this retard was driving intoxicated off something and ran people over because he freaked out. He looks like a loser who'd do such a thing.
    edit: But then again, I should acknowledge that maybe the car was stolen and I could be jumping the gun.
    Where did you see this? I haven't seen any reports identifying the driver, and I watched the video... it seemed intentional.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Where did you see this? I haven't seen any reports identifying the driver, and I watched the video... it seemed intentional.
    There are photos going around with the license plate in view

People traced it back to his father
    and there was a post on this kid's facebook back in 2011 that his father was giving him the car when he was old enough. It's almost exact, except for the stripes on the roof and the rims (but both of these things are changeable and could have been changed in the years since the photo in 2011).
    He's now on facebook denying that it's him. I don't know now, it could end up being his father. But that license plate goes back to his father. So if it's not him nor his father, these databases people are searching are wrong.
    Last edited by Frozen Beach; 08-12-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

We need this motherfucker out of the fucking White House. In fact, just dump him in North Korea and have him killed there. That way. We won't have to deal with him and he can insult the Koreans in their front yard.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    And now people have found someone else in Ohio, that's a completely different person, with the same license plate number, who also has a Dodge Charger... My guess is that the car was sold sometime in the past, and these databases have outdated information. Sorry for previously posting false information. I thought people found the bastard.
    Last edited by Frozen Beach; 08-12-2017 at 05:10 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    It's a lot less funny today with some dude ramming counter protestors with a car and President Toddler not coming out against nazis. Instead, orange turd talked about "many sides."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/cha...lly/index.html
    Yup, one person dead so far, all this shit over a fucking STATUE OF CONFEDERATE ROBERT E LEE BEING REMOVED.

This shit needs to STOP, that fucking ego-driven DICK in the White House has to find himself some decency and STOP this shit or there will be a full-blown bloody civil war and rioting, the likes of which this DICK hasn't heard about since the 60s when he was in a cushy military school.

This blood is on YOUR HANDS, MOTHERFUCKER.
    Last edited by allegro; 08-12-2017 at 05:25 PM.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    He's now on facebook denying that it's him. I don't know now, it could end up being his father. But that license plate goes back to his father. So if it's not him nor his father, these databases people are searching are wrong.
    I'm going to assume whomever was behind the wheel of that car is not in any position to be posting on Facebook at the moment...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    It's now 3 people who are dead. This is just obscene. Terrorism at its worst.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I fear this is just the beginning of some sort of uprising, if the demographic ever changes where the White man is close to a minority, blood will start spilling...this is happening all over the west too, this identity crisis