Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2018.09.26-27 Atlanta, GA @ Fox Theatre

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was out of town and had someone go try to get to tix for Thursday...they were not successful. Now I'm trying to figure out whether to jump on something on Stubhub before whatever online sale might be coming (because if those sell out fast, the stubhub prices might spike) or wait...this whole thing has been just too physical, physical to me.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanj101 View Post
    I was out of town and had someone go try to get to tix for Thursday...they were not successful. Now I'm trying to figure out whether to jump on something on Stubhub before whatever online sale might be coming (because if those sell out fast, the stubhub prices might spike) or wait...this whole thing has been just too physical, physical to me.
    I say wait for the online. Then if you don’t get those try for the scalpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I just got my ticket! I just got my ticket!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    @tcrudolph is my new friend. He and his amazing friend helped me get great seats for the second night. Thank you again!!!!

New ets friends! Glad we could help a fellow fan out when it was looking like it might get a little hairy there.

Hope everyone that wanted them was able to get or will get their tickets. That was a helluva Saturday, and overall my wife and I had a good time and met some cool folks.

A little disappointed I skipped the listening station, I just didn't want to experience more of the album like that for the first time. Headphones, darkness, and quiet are how I've been doing my inaugural NIN album listens for the past 20+ years. I pretty much left with a dopamine spike having those Tix in hand. September will be a long wait...

Sent using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrudolph View Post
    New ets friends! Glad we could help a fellow fan out when it was looking like it might get a little hairy there.

Hope everyone that wanted them was able to get or will get their tickets. That was a helluva Saturday, and overall my wife and I had a good time and met some cool folks.

A little disappointed I skipped the listening station, I just didn't want to experience more of the album like that for the first time. Headphones, darkness, and quiet are how I've been doing my inaugural NIN album listens for the past 20+ years. I pretty much left with a dopamine spike having those Tix in hand. September will be a long wait...

Sent using Tapatalk
    you helped me out a ton. I am forever grateful. you sold me the tickets for face value just feet away from the place where I met Reznor for the first time. The universe is cool as long as there are people like you. <3
    this is really what having a fan community is all about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    I say wait for the online. Then if you don’t get those try for the scalpers.

good advice...got my tickets through the online sale. thanks

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanj101 View Post
    good advice...got my tickets through the online sale. thanks
    Awesome!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I was able to secure tickets for both shows! First time seeing NIN at an indoor venue!

EDIT: You'll probably find me hanging out next to the merch stand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just picked up a ticket to the 27th show tonight. It's the day after my birthday and I'll be flying into Atlanta from San Diego for work that weekend. Figured I'd see how far the Fox Theater was from my hotel, and it was only a mile, so...happy birthday to me.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackroseMD1 View Post
    Just picked up a ticket to the 27th show tonight. It's the day after my birthday and I'll be flying into Atlanta from San Diego for work that weekend. Figured I'd see how far the Fox Theater was from my hotel, and it was only a mile, so...happy birthday to me.
    A friend of mine and I will be staying at the Crown Plaza - Midtown. Close but not too close but not too far either.

Happy early birthday!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by REPLICA View Post
    A friend of mine and I will be staying at the Crown Plaza - Midtown. Close but not too close but not too far either.

Happy early birthday!
    Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have 1 extra ticket for the 1st night in Atlanta. I bought 2 immediately when they went on sale online and later bought another pair which i thought were better seats. I ended up buying 4 tickets all together but only needed 3. I've got a friend taking 1 of the 2 but i could sell the other one for $70 (face value - no service charges). The seat is the lower level Orchestra Left Row HH Seat 19. It will probably go unused if no one is interested. I could email the tickets ahead of time or you can meet me at the show if you prefer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm concerned that I didn't receive my ticket in the mail, but the show is next week. Anyone else receive tickets yet? I've gone ahead and e-mailed the venue. Haven't gotten a response yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have 4 tickets for 9-27. Orchestra Left Center, Row C, Seats 59, 61, 63, 65. Selling for face value of $150 each. call if interested
    Tony (4o4)five38-nine523

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I thought maybe I could wait for a hypothetical tour that swings down into Florida, and that could still happen (and I'll be there for whatever it ends up being), but after seeing the sets so far, I couldn't take the risk. Roped in a friend and am going to the show on the 27th. Fuck it. It'll be a long day but by the end I'll be torqued up enough by NIN to get back home. Road trip time.

And with that, I'm off ETS until the show. Not going to put my eyes on any further setlist spoilers.

EDIT: The above was pretty obviously a lie at this point because I don't have any self-control, but I'm at least skipping the Atlanta 1 setlist just in case.
    Last edited by gorast; 09-23-2018 at 09:23 AM.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyT View Post
    (4o4)five38-nine523
    Do you actually want anyone to attempt to get in touch with you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm making the drive up from Florida too. The original plan was to drive up solo for both nights, but when my husband realized I was serious about making the drive (and had already bought one ticket), he decided to join since he has some sort of reunion thing in South Carolina that weekend we could go to also. So now we are driving up for the 26th then driving to SC the next day. Bummed I'm only going to the one show now but glad I don't have to drive alone. He isn't the biggest fan and doesn't care about going to the show but I may end up getting him a ticket (either a cheaper one or a better seat than mine and switch or if I knew I could sell mine, two together). He didn't think I was serious about driving to Atlanta solo but I wasn't willing to risk waiting for a FL date.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Sooooo.... Does anyone want to meet up prior to the show(s) at the bar right next to the Fox? This next week is hellacious for me in terms of exams but f*** it! lol. I get out of my exam on Wednesday at 5pm and could possibly make reservations, as I have other people coming in from other parts of GA, as well as my brother. But I would love to meet some of you if so.

Probably would be the same for the Thursday show as well... I have another exam until 5 and then heading straight there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninlive View Post
    Sooooo.... Does anyone want to meet up prior to the show(s) at the bar right next to the Fox? This next week is hellacious for me in terms of exams but f*** it! lol. I get out of my exam on Wednesday at 5pm and could possibly make reservations, as I have other people coming in from other parts of GA, as well as my brother. But I would love to meet some of you if so.

Probably would be the same for the Thursday show as well... I have another exam until 5 and then heading straight there.
    I wouldn't mind meeting up at the bar. Depends on what time i get off work both days. I have to pick up my sister before Wednesday's show and going with a group for Thursday's show. I'm hoping to get there before doors open both days but I'm not sure yet. If we get there around 5:30 we'll head to the bar. No pit so there's really no rush to get in except possibly for merch.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

I think my friend and I should arrive in ATL well before then (before 5pm on Wednesday). We'll be staying at the Crown Plaza the following night too, so a second meet up would be nice too. I'll speak to him about it, I'm sure it wouldn't be any problem since he tends to lurk on here.

EDIT: We'd be down for a meet up! Just name place and time.
    Last edited by REPLICA; 09-22-2018 at 07:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If we make it up there in time, we can meet up too.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

2018.09.26-27 Atlanta, GA @ Fox Theatre

Hello,

My friend Tim is selling his tickets.
    Selling 2 tickets for Nine Inch Nails tomorrow 9/26 at Fox Theatre Atlanta section LRC row DD $125 ea face value obo
    PM me if interested.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I'll be at Publik Draft House before the show, which is right next to the Fox! Anyone is welcome to come by! I'll be with my brother and a few other friends!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'll be at Publik Draft House before the show, which is right next to the Fox! Anyone is welcome to come by! I'll be with my brother and a few other friends!
    Cool. My sister and I are going tomorrow. We'll probably hop in the bar before the show.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Today!!!!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Anyone going on Thursday night?

Sure hope they play I Can't Give Everything Away or I'm Afraid of Americans.

I feel like bands always think that all Atlanta wants is the hits, just bang our heads, but I'm really hoping for a The Background World and Eater of Dreams, In This Twilight, Over and Out on Thursday. Maybe Saul Williams again?! I just think the Fox would be so perfect for a more intimate, deeper show. Everything feels close to the stage there. Even the upper decks. Surprise us Trent! We are ready for something different.

Can't wait.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Can’t wait for the meet up and the show!

I’ll be posting some stupid stuff to my instagram throughout today and tomorrow... replicareed
    Last edited by REPLICA; 09-26-2018 at 09:24 AM.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    I'll be there around 5-5:30! Really excited to meet everyone!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Today’s the day!!! I have a feeling we’re getting the Fragile teaser opening tonight. Hoping for a Fragile/Year Zero heavy set. “Me, I’m Not”, “In This Twilight”, “The Great Below”. My wild guess is the return of “Starfuckers Inc.”

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Dear Fox Theatre Patron:

We are looking forward to having you as our guest tonight for Nine Inch Nails at the Fox Theatre! The show is scheduled to start at 7:00pm. Here are a few important notes about what to know before you go!

Please be aware - Strobe Lights will be in use for this performance.

DOORS:
    Doors to the Fox Theatre will open around 6:00pm, approximately 60 minutes prior to the show’s start time. Guests will be permitted to enter via the Arcade at the main entrance on Peachtree Street and the alternate entrance on Ponce de Leon Avenue.

SECURITY:
    Your security is of the utmost importance to us! Each guest will be required to pass through a security check point to gain entrance in to the theatre. Magnetometers will be in use. Prohibited items include: weapons of any kind (firearms, knives, pepper spray, etc.), bags larger than 8.5”x11”, illegal substances, outside food and beverage, animals or pets, and cameras or recording equipment. Thank you for your cooperation!

AUDIO/VIDEO/PHOTOGRAPHY:
    No cameras of any kind will be permitted. No photos, no audio or video recording will be permitted. Professional cameras will not be allowed inside the theatre. Thank you for your cooperation!

ENJOY:
    Now serving Whole Foods Market delicious bites at select concessions. Look for the Whole Foods Market logo to add to your theatre dining experience.

EVENT PARKING:
    There are several parking options within proximity of the Fox Theatre. Below are some recommended lots for your convenience:

Yellow Lot – 678 Peachtree Street NE
    Red Lot – 730 Peachtree St NE
    Green Lot – 662 West Peachtree St
    Georgian Terrace Deck – 659 Peachtree St
    Orange Lot – 715 Peachtree Street

MARTA:
    If you are planning to take MARTA, the North Avenue station is only a short walk from the Fox Theatre. Click here for more information: http://www.itsmarta.com.

Should you have ANY other questions about your event, please don’t hesitate to ask! Give us a call at (404) 881-2017 OR reply to this email.

Thank you for choosing to spend your evening with us, we look forward to seeing you soon!