Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    There was nothing in Al Capone's vault... but it wasn't Geraldo's fault

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post
    There was nothing in Al Capone's vault... but it wasn't Geraldo's fault
    True but it did make an ass out of Geraldo who continuously does so in the world of journalism.

Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Living in Dallas without a car, i walked through dealy plaza countless times and had a bus transfer right near the book depository damn near every day for years and years. Campisi's, a restaurant frequented by Ruby and mafiosos, and the Texas theater where they caught oswald were also both places that I walked past constantly. It kept the assassination always fresh in my mind when I lived there. There's actually a fucking 'X' on the street right where JFK was shot; i always consider it to be in bad taste. Experiencing all these historical places, regularly, on foot, was pretty cool. Also, I interviewed an eyewitness to the assassination for my college newspaper. He is visible in the zapruder sequence and convinced me that Oswald was the only shooter.
    BUT, I'm not so sure he was the only person INVOLVED. Perhaps we may get SOMETHING out of reading "between the lines" of these documents. At the very least, we now know that we've been asking a lot of the right QUESTIONS. Also, the very fact that Intel agencies asked for more time is damning in and of itself.

But I have a question: why hasn't the CIA already shredded these documents?
    Last edited by elevenism; 11-06-2017 at 01:47 AM.