Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Luv

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    My ETS profile has 250 views. I feel like a whore.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Listing @theruiner and @playwithfire and @johnbron , mostly for their awesome puns but also other general awesomeness.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Awesome load of cunts, them.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

no u

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Hypnotoad ain't got nothin' on tongue-cat.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Seriously, I can't stop watching that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I love that gif.
    Also all my loves go to @sheepdean

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Shouts out to @Kid Charlemagne & @richardp for being extremely cool dudes.

Industrial Coldplay forever.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post

Love you bros. Our discussions on Twitter are usually the best part of my day.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Love you bros. Our discussions on Twitter are usually the best part of my day.
    We Mystery Science Theater-ed the shit out of the VMA's.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    ETS, in general. Fuck you, and most importantly thank you.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I love ETS so much too in general but especially in the last couple of weeks since I'm stuck home with with a severely sprained knee and I can't do much else than to sit on my butt.

Also: luv to @Joshua Lami who started a thread yesterday and who got a little taste of ETS special thought love therapy. Don't take it personally my friend; it's nothing against you really.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Lots of luv to my homies from the sports thread. The thread isn't as active as it used to be, but I've been doing fantasy leagues with you guys for 7 years! It's been a pleasure.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Shout out to @eversonpoe ! Possibly the coolest and nicest dude I have yet talked to on the internet. Way ahead, but also so very very grounded. Keep it up being great!

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Lots of sloppy luv to @eversonpoe @Kris @theruiner @allegro @TimA @sentient02970 @Pillfred and at everyone else I forget right now for general awesomeness, sweetness and coolness.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @marodi - Right back at you. If we're definitely alike on our social tendencies online and asocial tendencies in real life, at least being on ETS can help us experience some of the joy that Internet friendships can offer on ETS. It really does feel like I'm hanging out, even if for just a few seconds or minutes of my time.

And well, the understanding from you, and anybody else here is very much appreciated, despite some of my off-moments. Knowing that actually made me smile IRL, which is something I don't do very often.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    @xfocalinx hey, cutie! how are you?

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    @xfocalinx hey, cutie! how are you?

I'm wonderful! and you?

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @marodi @Pillfred - Thank you for having whatever time, patience, and understanding for your helpful and relatable responses to what seems to be my fucked up emotions and thoughts. I really appreciate it, because I'd drive myself nuts if I just had myself to speak to during those moments.

And no, I won't inundate you with questions on advice. I'll just try to be more chill, in spite of being guarded. (Albeit a bit paradoxical, but I should really relax my heart and mind more when it comes to dealing with rejection and how I speak to myself.)
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 11-02-2013 at 02:59 AM.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    @icklekitty - Just thank you yet again. Like others I've met here, it's always nice to be understood. You just said all the right things at the right time.

@The_Prowler - Thanks for your advice and reassurance as well. I'm always glad to not be the only one.

@henryeatscereal @Yoshata - It was very fun to discuss some of our similar interests, and thank you both for being so cool and chill with me.

@Kid Charlemagne @Jinsai @frankie teardrop - It was also nice speaking to you, and to Kid Charlemagne and Jinsai, you seriously hands down have some of the best jokes and opinions on music at ETS, and thanks for understanding me in spite of my "taboo" and "controversial" tastes here.

And with little of what I heard from your music Jinsai, it really does makes me wish it was out on CDs somewhere, or anywhere. I'd gladly buy your albums. It's no surprise that your taste in music, and your actual creations in music have blown me away. BTW, some of your posts in the political/religious threads are also a riot, and I definitely mean that in the best way possible.

The same goes for your too, frankie teardrop, as you're also very knowledgeable on music as well, and I certainly like how we share very similar tastes in retro gaming.

Yes, you can say I'm in a good mood for/at ETS right now. Thank you for making my stay here better. I was actually at the verge of leaving in my 5 to 6 month absence, but it's still nice to occasionally chat here from time to time.

@Leviathant - I know I've also called on you so many times this year, and this obviously goes without saying, but I'll still say it anyway. Keep up the good work. I really love how ETS has been doing, and it simply gets better and better. Your efforts and hard work are very much appreciated, and thank you for understanding somebody like me too.

And I still appreciate your post in the Non-Drinker/Non-Smoker thread. It's things like these that also make me feel great/glad to be a NIN fan.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 11-04-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Much love to you friend, you've been exceptional when it comes to talking music and general things on this board. Shouts to my homies @thefragile_jake and @richardp who continue to make my Twitter and Facebook feeds awesome and hilarious.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    And with little of what I heard from your music Jinsai, it really does makes me wish it was out on CDs somewhere, or anywhere. I'd gladly buy your albums. It's no surprise that your taste in music, and your actual creations in music have blown me away.
    Thanks! And actually, you can buy the MP3s for our second album off iTunes and Amazon, and if you want to listen to it for free it's on Spotify. I think the album we're finishing up on right now is a million times better, but...

And, some third party people are selling used CD copies of our first album on Amazon apparently... which I don't recommend you buy because it's really not very good... and they're asking for 30 dollars for it. Which is really weird...

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    I almost forgot to include the following.

@aggroculture - For being able to share some, or any of the controversial and taboo tastes, and indirectly helping get the said threads out of my system in the music section. Oh yes, and I still appreciate your advice on infatuation.

@allegro - Your insight and wisdom based on life experience has certainly helped me in my real day-to-day life, and I've also appreciated your advice, even if it was to others since I can always use it in some way to benefit me and improve myself. I'm still sorry for those awkward posts though. I'm just trying to find ways to better myself and have a better understanding of life, yet still need to work on self-control, and what not to say. I also like how we can see eye to eye in the introvert and childfree and/or unmarried threads too. I've also come to the point where I really take your advice to heart as it has helped me before.

Oh yes, and you are also by far, from the looks of it one of the most informed and articulate posters in the political and religious threads too.

@dlb @elevenism @eversonpoe @sentient02970 - Like anybody else here, but still appreciated just as much, I appreciate whatever effort you put in understanding me and my questions, even though they originated from an addled mindset. Thanks again for not writing me off as crazy and weird. It was nice having those little conversations about life, even though such topics can be redundant and overwhelming in large doses.

I just thank you for being good listeners. (Which really should be readers on an Internet forum, but you get the picture.)

@ad infinitum - I never forgot about you, and I understand you haven't been posting in a while, but I still see you liking occasionally. Thank you for being one of the first few friends I've made here, and for getting along with me so well when I used to feel very out of place here. I hope all's well with you too.

@GibbonBlack @_incoma_ @Space Suicide - MCL!!! And well, I can't really say that I've ever gone full Juggalo, or Juggalo at all, but it really was nice to actually see other ICP fans here.

@redshoewearer @miss k bee - Thank you for understanding my stance on silence. It really helps, since most people don't seem to get it. And thanks for finding my posts and threads interesting redshoewearer, because I've often caught myself asking: "WTF was that? What in the hell was I thinking?"

But I'm sure we're all our own worst critics anyway.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 11-06-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    My usual posting wrestling freaks!
    @Piko @henryeatscereal
    @thevoid99 @onthewall2983
    @Kid Charlemagne

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    My usual posting wrestling freaks!
    @Piko @henryeatscereal
    @thevoid99 @onthewall2983
    @Kid Charlemagne
    You guys in the wrestling thread are more talented than anyone on SmackDown. Much love guys!!! I'd like to think of all of us in the wrestling thread as ETS' version of The Nexus.
    Last edited by Kid Charlemagne; 11-04-2013 at 07:30 PM.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    My ETS profile has 250 views. I feel like a whore.
    347 now. My hallway is wide open.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    You guys in the wrestling thread are more talented than anyone on SmackDown. Much love guys!!! I'd like to think of all of us in the wrestling thread as ETS' version of The Nexus.
    And TNA!!!

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    And TNA!!!
    I'm glad you brought this up, i'm always defending TNA and enjoying the posts by @Space Suicide the biggest Kane-a-nite i know, lol...

As for everyone, i'm really glad i stopped stalking and decided to sing up! you're all cool guys it's the best community i've ever been to and it's fitting because NIN is my favorite band, i'm so glad Trent has cool, intelligent and funny fans, i'm just trying to be an entertaining poster and not to fuck up much with my crappy english!

Thanks to: @Kris @onthewall2983 @eversonpoe @elevenism (eleveno!) @thevoid99 and @frankie teardrop @Piko and @Reznor2112, for being such cool laid back guys with me... i'm a fan of all of you guys! and for very different reasons, cheers to all!
    @Charmingly Miserable @Kid Charlemagne @aggroculture @OSLIN @JessicaSarahS @thefragile_jake @REPLICA and @marodi, you are all very interesting and cool posters, i'm always "listening" when you are "talking".

Sorry if i forgot anyone, i'm going to stop now... this is giving me a "Verklempt" lol...

Last edited by henryeatscereal; 11-05-2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Dammit, i already have a Verklempt

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    @henryeatscereal Te amo también!