Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Archive

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaw View Post
    I have no idea that existed, as I don't open my physical halo... is that vinyl only and I just seen it has been re-printed for the definitve edition here : https://www.instagram.com/p/BbAHsLjA3lf/
    Huh? This is from the definitive edition LP

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blassster View Post
    Huh? This is from the definitive edition LP
    Oh I see, why ppl have it ?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    edit wrong thread
    Last edited by millionmilesaway; 11-15-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Fifth NIN Instagram story ever, this pack include FB+TW+INSTA videos and two re-joined big files 1mn10 and 1mn24
    2017-11-17 NIN Instagram story (The lovers Rehearsals)
    This was captured using Replay Media Catcher and Chrome IG Story plugin, videos were joined using TMPgenc Smart Renderer 4, this tool does minimal encoding to preserve videos, however, small blanck still appears, and INSTA+TW videos were completly recoded to fit the facebook better quality (as usual)

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    anyone know what's up with NIN archive? hasn't been updated since september. i look every day hoping for a tape of the vegas show. i've got the video but the sound is only ok. the sacramento set list looked interesting, too.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    anyone know what's up with NIN archive? hasn't been updated since september. i look every day hoping for a tape of the vegas show. i've got the video but the sound is only ok. the sacramento set list looked interesting, too.
    Why aren't you checking on twitter ? There's nothing to update and he's waiting. Meanwhile he's very busy t launching the video bootleg archive

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Why aren't you checking on twitter ? There's nothing to update and he's waiting. Meanwhile he's very busy t launching the video bootleg archive
    i don't do twitter or facebook. don't really care for how they have slimed their way into all facets of society. tired of everyone being buried in their i phones all the time. actual human interaction is becoming a lost art. the new dan brown book had some very interesting ideas about the phenomena. btw, all i did was ask a simple question. am well beyond the age where i need to be scolded by anyone.

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    i don't do twitter or facebook. don't really care for how they have slimed their way into all facets of society. tired of everyone being buried in their i phones all the time. actual human interaction is becoming a lost art. the new dan brown book had some very interesting ideas about the phenomena. btw, all i did was ask a simple question. am well beyond the age where i need to be scolded by anyone.
    I answered.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    I answered.
    yes. thank you. sorry if i was surly. not well.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    yes. thank you. sorry if i was surly. not well.
    this is a common theme with him and he always plays it off as english not being his first language, but i think he knows he's being a jerk most of the time. i call him out on it pretty regularly. :/

the nicer answer is that ryan is busy setting up the live video archive and doesn't have any new audio shows to upload. if you want to keep up with stuff, you'll have to check his twitter, which thankfully doesn't actually require signing up for twitter, just go here - https://twitter.com/ninlive?lang=en

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    this is a common theme with him and he always plays it off as english not being his first language, but i think he knows he's being a jerk most of the time. i call him out on it pretty regularly. :/

the nicer answer is that ryan is busy setting up the live video archive and doesn't have any new audio shows to upload. if you want to keep up with stuff, you'll have to check his twitter, which thankfully doesn't actually require signing up for twitter, just go here - https://twitter.com/ninlive?lang=en
    thank you

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Stfu stupid ass'o dont even speak about me. I never played it this way... you are the only one doing this ridiculous shit that piss me off every f#cking time. God how someone can be stupid enough to think someone else would enjoy playing "the foreigner card" ?? You are just ridiculous, lying and repeating same thing i did ?!. You should really stop harassing ppl and ruining such simple threads... get a life.
    Edit: that's it, i quit following that thread too.
    Last edited by ninjaw; 11-26-2017 at 01:31 PM. Reason: F#ck off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i'm the one without a soul i'm the one with this big fucking hole

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Ninjaw can be a bit gruff sometimes, but he's also been a valuable member of the forums, imo.

Sometimes things blow up quicker than they need to around here. It's very easy to misinterpret the "tone" of plain text.

I could easily interpret the question about ninlive to sound very entitled about Ryan keeping the site updated (regardless of seeing if a source is even available). I'm assuming it's not intended to be that way, but I also tend to give the benefit of the doubt.

Can't we all just get along?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kargath View Post
    Ninjaw can be a bit gruff sometimes, but he's also been a valuable member of the forums, imo.

Sometimes things blow up quicker than they need to around here. It's very easy to misinterpret the "tone" of plain text.

I could easily interpret the question about ninlive to sound very entitled about Ryan keeping the site updated (regardless of seeing if a source is even available). I'm assuming it's not intended to be that way, but I also tend to give the benefit of the doubt.

Can't we all just get along?
    ninjaw has very purposefully been a dick to me on multiple occasions. sometimes when i'm just trying to answer someone else's question clearly, he swoops in and calls me an idiot, tells me i'm wrong, and then condescends to the person who asked the question. this time it happened in the other order.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    ninjaw has very purposefully been a dick to me on multiple occasions. sometimes when i'm just trying to answer someone else's question clearly, he swoops in and calls me an idiot, tells me i'm wrong, and then condescends to the person who asked the question. this time it happened in the other order.
    I guess I just sort of picture him as that French kid in the south park movie and maybe that caricature image in my mind just turns him into something kinda entertaining...

I also follow the old adage that you can be "slow and nice" or "fast and a dick" when it comes to general service, so maybe I've conditioned myself to be a bit more tolerant of certain people.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kargath View Post
    I guess I just sort of picture him as that French kid in the south park movie and maybe that caricature image in my mind just turns him into something kinda entertaining...

I also follow the old adage that you can be "slow and nice" or "fast and a dick" when it comes to general service, so maybe I've conditioned myself to be a bit more tolerant of certain people.
    i'm very protective of people on this board in general and i just don't like it when someone thinks it's cool to be rude to people just because they might know the answer to a question, and they think that the person asking is an idiot for just not knowing. like...it's a discussion board. people should be allowed to ask questions (especially in this thread) even if they ARE easily answered by google, because maybe it'd be the foundation of a great conversation! that's my two cents, anyway. i'd much rather someone be nice & slow than fast & a dick.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Fair enough.

We should grab a beer (or malort) some time, fellow Chicagoan. I work in the loop. PM me if you're interested and aren't a weirdo.. and I suppose also that you trust that I'm not a weirdo.. or don't care that I might be... ..

i'm very protective of people on this board in general and i just don't like it when someone thinks it's cool to be rude to people just because they might know the answer to a question, and they think that the person asking is an idiot for just not knowing. like...it's a discussion board. people should be allowed to ask questions (especially in this thread) even if they ARE easily answered by google, because maybe it'd be the foundation of a great conversation! that's my two cents, anyway. i'd much rather someone be nice & slow than fast & a dick.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    anybody have a link for the instrumental version of Everything? links on the first page don't work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anyone know where I could find both Hesitation Marks & Hesitation Marks (Audiophile Mastered) in FLAC format? I originally downloaded the Apple lossless versions from nin.com & have since converted over to FLAC. I am also willing to trade if possible. I'm also looking for the original (non CD version) Niggy Tardust FLAC if anyone has it...

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    I'm in the process of importing old data DVD-Rs of mine and throwing away old stuff. I have a lot of NIN bits and pieces but none of it I think is worth keeping particularly, or is adequately preserved elsewhere. Just in case though, I'll post lists here and anything people want I can make available. First up:

Nine.Inch.Nails.Live.In.Victoria.2008.12.05.Cam1-2.720p.CAMRip.x264-TheRocK.mkv 699M

I'm guessing this is a transcode down to 720p so not that interesting to preserve anyway? Also alongside the above

441M Jan 15 2009 87219807_orig.mp4
    title : Victoria CAM1-2
    encoder : Lavf51.6.0
    Stream #0:0(und): Video: mpeg4 (Simple Profile) (mp4v / 0x7634706D), yuv420p, 480x272 [SAR 136:135 DAR 16:9], 1180 kb/s, SAR 161:160 DAR 483:272, 29.97 fps, 29.97 tbr, 30k tbn, 30k tbc (default)
    Stream #0:1(und): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 127 kb/s (default)
    Last edited by jmtd; 12-31-2017 at 08:41 AM.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pcpunk View Post
    anybody have a link for the instrumental version of Everything? links on the first page don't work.
    http://www.mediafire.com/folder/pk6l..._Promo_Single)

I re-did my archive for the instrumental. Formats include:

WAV = no tags; original from reddit
    AIFF = tagged
    FLAC = tagged; level 8
    ALAC = tagged
    MP3 = tagged; LAME CBR 320 kbps (q 0)
    OGG = tagged; aoTuV SSE3 VBR 500 kbps (level 10)

All tagged files have embedded album art (details below)

There are also some extras included:

30 sec. sample = no tags; original MP3 CBR 128 kbps
    Cover Art = 1200x1200 JPG @ 300 dpi (this one is better quality than the ninwiki)
    auCDtect files
    shntool files

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Does anyone know where I can find these “offical” remixes from Trent and friends since the nin remix site doesn’t exist anymore http://www.nin.wiki/Remix.nin.com ? I could have sworn I had them but I’m looking for the fragile era stuff specifically. No you don’t version, the things falling apart website mixes, even deeper dub, new flesh (version). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotinCnStopMeNow View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find these “offical” remixes from Trent and friends since the nin remix site doesn’t exist anymore http://www.nin.wiki/Remix.nin.com ? I could have sworn I had them but I’m looking for the fragile era stuff specifically. No you don’t version, the things falling apart website mixes, even deeper dub, new flesh (version). Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Try searching here: https://archive.org/details/@purples...mix.nin.com%22

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    thanks for this, Jon. much appreciated.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Does anyone have the special edit of Every Day Is Exactly The Same that was on remix.nin.com and that European promo in lossless/FLAC? Seems like the promo is going for $25 on Discogs and I'd love to avoid that. Thanks!

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbgut View Post
    Does anyone have the special edit of Every Day Is Exactly The Same that was on remix.nin.com and that European promo in lossless/FLAC? Seems like the promo is going for $25 on Discogs and I'd love to avoid that. Thanks!
    I second this.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    I have the version from remix.nin.com, so it's not lossless. Is that good enough?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    I have the version from remix.nin.com, so it's not lossless. Is that good enough?
    I already have that version, looking for the lossless. Thanks though!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I just bought the one on Discogs (needed it anyway) so I'll hit you up when I receive it.