Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018.06.22 - London, UK @ Royal Festival Hall, Meltdown Festival

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    got through on phone 30 seconds before 10. Nothing in stalls at all. Only some left in balcony....will stick to my rear stalls tickets then...,good luck everyone.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    This is even worse than yesterday!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bought my tickets yesterday but kept an eye on it today. Looked like some category A balcony seats for row B were available, gone now.

Now only the odd category C shows up. If you can keep trying https://ticket.southbankcentre.co.uk....aspx?p=106581 and good luck

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm guessing no online sales go down today. Been on hold online now since 9.50 way worse than yesterday. Just grateful that I have stalls already.
    Now status is-
    "There are now only returns available for Nine Inch Nails, but there is availability for all other gigs."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Glad I got my tickets yesterday. That was a clusterfuck this morning. All gone. Only returns left.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

It’s almost done people: only returns available.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Yeah, I spent 15 mins too long on this. I'm not wasting anymore time. I'm going to bed.
    Today's sale was somehow even more unorganized than yesterday's.
    Hope everyone here that wanted tickets got them.

I'm happy with my crummy balcony seats now. At least I'm in the building, haha.
    I'll just consider this the "warm-up" show to the Paris show. Nice show to sit back and relax and take in before the shit-storm of being front row at Paris hits me in the General Admission area!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    This is even worse than yesterday!
    I don't get how this system works at all! It's madness!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll just consider this the "warm-up" show to the Paris show. Nice show to sit back and relax and take in before the shit-storm of being front row at Paris hits me in the General Admission area!
    What time will you be there to get front row? It's my first NIN show so it'd be cool to see someone in the queue from here

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    If the tickets are all gone: new topic. If you have spares to get rid of, post them here and we can try to match them up.
    Face value only of course - you remember what happened to that guy who tried to scalp Wave Goodbye tickets.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Current situation:
    Nine Inch Nails tickets have *sold out there are now only returns available, but there is availability for all other gigs.

Wait time in the queue is around 60 minutes.

edit 10:30 am:
    Nine Inch Nails tickets have sold out but there is availability for all other gigs.
    Last edited by witte; 03-15-2018 at 05:31 AM.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Well done everyone that managed to somehow get tickets (Balcony row K representing)

To all those that didn't, don't be too disheartened. You might still get lucky with returns, but given the size of this show i'd imagine they'll be another bigger UK outing this year.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by satanspropaganda View Post
    What time will you be there to get front row? It's my first NIN show so it'd be cool to see someone in the queue from here
    That's a great question. I showed up to queue up in line for the Bakersfield show last summer around 2pm I think and I still managed to score a rail spot in front of Robin.
    I may consider going earlier for Paris though Maybe 11-12 ish. I don't know how hardcore you Europeans are with queuing up for concerts lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's a great question. I showed up to queue up in line for the Bakersfield show last summer around 2pm I think and I still managed to score a rail spot in front of Robin.
    I may consider going earlier for Paris though Maybe 11-12 ish. I don't know how hardcore you Europeans are with queuing up for concerts lol.
    Tbh the French do queue pretty hardcore! For Rotting Christ people were there at 2pm! I am from England and going to the show straight from Graspop So I aim to be there for 10am, it'd be cool to team up with you and both go for the best spot in the house! My partner is there but not coming the gig (she's coming Berlin with me the week after).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Somehow managed to miss out on tickets in all three sales, so utterly disappointed.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldOnFire View Post
    Somehow managed to miss out on tickets in all three sales, so utterly disappointed.
    Best hope is for resale return tickets nearer the date. It is a nice venue I would have been happy with any seat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I spent 15 mins too long on this. I'm not wasting anymore time. I'm going to bed.
    Today's sale was somehow even more unorganized than yesterday's.
    Hope everyone here that wanted tickets got them.

I'm happy with my crummy balcony seats now. At least I'm in the building, haha.
    I still think there’s a fair chance of them doing a London arena show, which can be announced now this has sold out. I looked the other day and between them the O2 and Wembley Arena have empty nights in the days immediately before and after this, when they’ll be in the country anyway.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tune into BBC Radio 6 Music today at 5:40pm to catch up with Trent and Atticus about all things Meltdown and more.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I’ve got 4 tickets to go for face value. I don’t want to do returns to Southbank because they only offer you a credit voucher for another gig and I don’t live in London, it would be pointless

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    I’ve got 4 tickets to go for face value. I don’t want to do returns to Southbank because they only offer you a credit voucher for another gig and I don’t live in London, it would be pointless
    Can i pm you for 2?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Yep I asked for the tickets to be posted to me so when they arrive I could send them by registered post

I’ve now promised these to people but we’ll see if more dates are announced today, if so people may change their mind about going to Meltdown
    Last edited by WorzelG; 03-15-2018 at 09:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I will also PM you if the offer still stands Tried to get tickets today and Tuesday, but no success.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theonealexa View Post
    I will also PM you if the offer still stands Tried to get tickets today and Tuesday, but no success.
    I have promised these to people, but new dates might be announced today so fingers crossed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have promised these to people, but new dates might be announced today so fingers crossed
    Sure, thanks for letting me know. If anyone has tickets to sell, please drop me a message

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There is another date just shown up ... only the Royal Albert Hall no less on June 24th! Time for another gig topic to go up ...

https://www.royalalberthall.com/tick...ine-inch-nails

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Did anyone else go down to the RFH and get in the queue this morning? After missing out on Tuesday I chanced it and managed to get second row balcony seats.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldOnFire View Post
    In the same boat. Will try for 6/24.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Sitting here waiting for this to go on sale so I can go to bed... lol.
    This is becoming somewhat of a nightly ritual for me now... 3rd night in a row.

I can't help but get a sense of deja vu...

Or since this is a NIN message board, everyday is exactly the same...

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    to already get into the queue, go to https://www.royalalberthall.com/tick...ine-inch-nails and then click to the icon of your profile in the top right corner

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
    to already get into the queue, go to https://www.royalalberthall.com/tick...ine-inch-nails and then click to the icon of your profile in the top right corner
    531! uh oh. I imagine this is just to login mind, similar to the first queue at southbank