Page 376 of 483 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,280 of 14485

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    Yesterday I secured my ticket to meet The Rhodes’ including their husky, Pharaoh (!!!!), at Starrcast!

I hope Pharaoh likes ear scratches!
    Ha, that's the only meet & greet I've bought a ticket for so far. For some reason I just wanna meet Pharaoh, he looks like a really good boy.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Speaking about therapy Hell No had a hug reunion last night? Or maybe it was a one off.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    This whole thing with Sasha and Bayley is incredibly stupid. Why exactly is Kurt forcing them to team and get along? Thought everything gets settled in the ring. This whole angle is the worst. Cool they're trying to slow build. But, they have zero clue what they're doing.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    This whole thing with Sasha and Bayley is incredibly stupid. Why exactly is Kurt forcing them to team and get along? Thought everything gets settled in the ring. This whole angle is the worst. Cool they're trying to slow build. But, they have zero clue what they're doing.
    Slow burns are ok, they're just disjointed with this one. The dichotomy is there but the cohesive storytelling isn't there. Gargano/Ciampa had something building and escalating to an immense showdown and have done so several times. Sasha and Bayley are no where near that level to me. I know it's a different type of feud but eh.

Speaking of NXT, tonight's main event with Mustache Mountain/Richochet vs The Undisputed Era was good.

Adam Cole won it bay-bay (with a great modified move from Strong on the outside to be honest).
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 06-28-2018 at 05:53 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    YES PLEASE.

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/r...turn-interview

Forever and away my favorite before the Revolution. Impossible to top my wife Alexa Bliss these days but definitely would love to have her back. <3

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    One of the most un-utilised I've seen in awhile. Could've been huge. They chose not to do anything. Vince supposedly thought she wasn't attractive...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Piko View Post
    One of the most un-utilised I've seen in awhile. Could've been huge. They chose not to do anything. Vince supposedly thought she wasn't attractive...
    I read that! Talk about fucking moronic.

I also hated what they did to her/used her for.

I prefer her WWE physique compared to her current cut but damn.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think she looks so much hotter now imo. Not sure how I feel without the tattoos. She's muscular. It's not overboard though. Kind of hope she doesn't go back though. They won't use her right. Mickie spot at best.

Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I always though Kaitlyn had potential, she was seriously underutilized and gave a dumb gimmick, and yeas: she looks hotter now...

I thought she was never returning due to her friendship with AJ Lee, but i hope she does...

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Im going to tonights Raw here in Sioux Falls, and Smackdown down in Omaha.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Im going to tonights Raw here in Sioux Falls, and Smackdown down in Omaha.
    Me and friend are going to a televised RAW on August 13th in Greensboro. It’s the last RAW before SummerSlam.

Have fun. My last event was a RAW on December 6th, 2004. Lita best Trish for the title.

-

New match card for the wife is out.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    fun weekend. Saturday drove to Cleveland, did a seminar with Abyss, very fun!
    main evented the show with my tag partner/his trainer/abyss vs the 4 spooky heels. (me/my tag partner/his trainer are now the spooky faces)

Sunday was BDW in benwood, WV, I work heel in this company, I'm loving it. really simple and fun match!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    What a boring taping. At least I got on TV though, we had 4th row seats on the lower concourse, end of the isle facing the main cameras. Wore my NWO shirt, black NEEF cat beanie and brought my Gold Eagle belt.

Here is hoping for an awesome Smackdown.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I'm gonna jump all over Space Suicide's wife and proclaim this - if booked the right way, The IIconics could end up being bigger and better heels than Alexa Bliss. They have extremely good mic skills and are practically there on in-ring skills. Give them a chance to break through into the main title picture or better, launch a women's tag title championship, and they'll be in a big WM spot next year.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Going to Hell in a Cell and a live show of Something to Wrestle the night before. Can't wait to go to either. Anyone taking advantage of the Pro Wresting Tees sale currently?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    I'm gonna jump all over Space Suicide's wife and proclaim this - if booked the right way, The IIconics could end up being bigger and better heels than Alexa Bliss. They have extremely good mic skills and are practically there on in-ring skills. Give them a chance to break through into the main title picture or better, launch a women's tag title championship, and they'll be in a big WM spot next year

No shade!

I rally for the IIconics. They need wins and to be bolstered up. They're my favorites behind Alexa.

I love that they were called up but them seem like an afterthought these days. I know they need to lose and everyone can't always win but I think they've won two matches in 3 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Going to Hell in a Cell and a live show of Something to Wrestle the night before. Can't wait to go to either. Anyone taking advantage of the Pro Wresting Tees sale currently?
    I bought the Undisputed Era shirt a few weeks ago when they had 40% off. I see they're having it again.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 07-04-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Speaking of bae, she was on the latest #Cheapheat podcast!

http://m.espn.com/general/cast?id=10116533&src=desktop

A summary/abridged version from a post on the forum I’m a regular on:

-Talks about guest reffing at the MSG house show this Saturday, says she has reffed a few times a before. Says you wouldn't think reffing was some intricate thing but it is Rosenberg asks if she is going to wear the legitimate ref attire or her attire with a ref shirt. She says her 1st time in NXT she wore a poofy skirt and the other it was basically a last minute thing so she just wore some yoga pants. Hints that now that she had a heads up she might put an attire together that is better than the 2 times before

-Asked if she was having fun. Says she is having so much fun, even without the title it's a lot of fun but when you have the title you're on top of the division, you're a face of the company, it's really cool because you get to do more appearances but there is also a lot of pressure to it.

-Talks about Larry-Steve, he weighs about 50 pounds, he's pretty stubborn

-Rosenberg mentions how she worked him backstage at MITB when he saw her in make up after she had already won MITB telling him she had to go do an interview. She says technically she wasn't lying because she still had the interview it just got moved to after the show

-MITB was her 2nd most memorable thing (behind her 1st title win)

-Was nervous she wouldn't be able to reach the briefcase, mentions how she tried to grab it and still had to go up one step. Said if she was scared of heights she wouldn't have been able to do it because it is a little scary.

-Rosenberg basically in a nice way asks about the hate she gets for her current workrate, she basically acknowledges the hate she gets for it but she's a bad guy, she doesn't think bad guys should be flashy, her job is to be hated but when she becomes a good guy you'll see a different skillset. But her job isn't to wow the crowd with in-ring ability it's to be hated and people get that much more mad when she wins a title because they say "oh she can't wrestle". She can work flashier but her job right now is to work the style she does and the fact the people are angry means she's doing her job.

-Rosenberg talks about the irony of how she had real life body image issues and how her character has been a body image bully. She says the reason she has chosen to take it this far with it with her character is because these are real situations, these things happen and to be able to make the story as real as possible you have to commit to it She remembers speaking to Nia and they wanted to make the storyline mean something because they have both have had their body image issues and that's how she has been able to get her character to a deeper level where people look at her and say "god you're just rude". They wanted to make the storyline as real as possible to show this really happens and at the end the good guy will prevail and that's what happened at WM & Backlash. Said when she did that backstage segment with Mickie she basically method acted it and visualized the faces of girls she went to school with that body shamed. She had fun with the storyline because it was an issue she cares about.

-Regarding social media, she's fine with people bashing the character because they are supposed to hate her but she's not ok with people disrespecting her personally because of her character she says people wouldn't go up to an actor that portrays a character they don't like on a tv show and bury them as a person, they would just say I don't like your character

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Ive been busy with work so i havent had a chance to post until now...

Smackdown was EPIC! Part of it, as always, is sitting on the floor. This was the 5th time ive had the opportunity, we were in the middle of row six section 3, so right in front of the main camera. The last Smackdown I went to we sat ringside on the corner of the entrance ramp, that was insane being that close, but its still great being packed in like sardines anywhere on the floor! Something always snaps in my brain and I turn into a total mark. Im sure some of it has something to do with the fact that im a taper so I have to be quiet and statue-esque at concert, so wrestling gives me an outlet to get nuts.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    Speaking of bae, she was on the latest #Cheapheat podcast!

http://m.espn.com/general/cast?id=10116533&src=desktop

A summary/abridged version from a post on the forum I’m a regular on:
    Man, I have more respect for her than ever. How can I hate her? She may not be the best wrestler of the division but she is good at what she does and knows what she's doing and is getting better at it. I also admire the fact that she is aware of her limitations in the ring but has managed to work around it. Plus, she can handle the criticism unlike.... Roman....

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Man, I have more respect for her than ever. How can I hate her? She may not be the best wrestler of the division but she is good at what she does and knows what she's doing and is getting better at it. I also admire the fact that she is aware of her limitations in the ring but has managed to work around it. Plus, she can handle the criticism unlike.... Roman....
    I’m always gonna rally and champion around her at this point no matter how harsh internet critics slam her skills and say “she ruined the division with a reign of terror in 2017.”

People can take a shit on WWE all they want but NXT really made a star for their parent company. Alexa is truly a home grown sensation with no prior wrestling skills to 2014 in NXT and this is how far she has come and people of all ages and gender adore her. There’s a lot of shade throwers and naysayers but they’re not shit.

Speaking of awesome things, Monday’s Table for 3 is Alexa Bliss, Trish Stratus and Lita. Gonna be a fun watch.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post

Speaking of awesome things, Monday’s Table for 3 is Alexa Bliss, Trish Stratus and Lita. Gonna be a fun watch.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    ....he talks? Nice promo though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    people still watch wrestling?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHORT ON SANITY View Post
    people still watch wrestling?
    You ever take that dick out of your mouth?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Walking into that lions den boi!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Anyway! Anyone hear about what happened with JR and Barnett at NJPW? Looked like a shoot. A ton of F-bombs. Some think it's a work and it's possible that it is. Haven't watched the show yet. JR sounded pissed. And, it seems like the commentary is bad like the last two times. Zero effort in trying to learn the product they're trying to call. As much as I respect JR, it might be time to call it. At least with NJPW.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just wondered if it was still popular like it was in the '80's?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHORT ON SANITY View Post
    I just wondered if it was still popular like it was in the '80's?
    Yes. Billion dollar industry now.