Page 104 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 4404

Thread: Trump 2017: Year Zero

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post
    The "a better deal" roll-out was lame, but if anyone is stumbling around utterly stunned and clueless it's the sitting president. I honestly don't know if he will finish his term in office.
    I think the idea that Trump has no idea what he's doing has been the perfect cover which lets him and the GOP get away with exactly what they're doing, right under our noses: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.4f30b14dc334
    Key quote: "Many of Trump’s judicial nominees will be deciding the scope of our civil liberties and the shape of civil rights laws in the year 2050 — and beyond."

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Eric Boling, another subhuman piece of shit who gives Trump blowjobs for a living on Fox News, sent picture of his dick to multiple women at Fox. Currently suspended. Not exactly a hot take here, but it's no surprise that the biggest Trumpers turn out to be complete slimeballs. Like most hypocritical right-wingers.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    The Christians for Michelle Bachman Facebook page gives me much-needed laughs every day.

https://www.facebook.com/C4MB18.0/

This one today is awesome:

https://m.facebook.com/C4MB18.0/phot...939488/?type=3

IMG_0687.JPG

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    but it's no surprise that the biggest Trumpers turn out to be complete slimeballs. Like most hypocritical right-wingers.

*cough* former Congressman Anthony Weiner, Democrat *cough*

Let's not pretend, or even insinuate, that people on the left are magically incapable of being total slimeball shitbags.

@allegro why am I laughing so hard at "8:80am - Wake Up"?

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Eric Boling, another subhuman piece of shit who gives Trump blowjobs for a living on Fox News, sent picture of his dick to multiple women at Fox. Currently suspended. Not exactly a hot take here, but it's no surprise that the biggest Trumpers turn out to be complete slimeballs. Like most hypocritical right-wingers.
    Ah fuck, this was the "boobs on the ground" guy, right? Maybe now they'll ACTUALLY fire him!

Why is it that every guy who is a "personality" on Fox is a raging sexist piece of shit who just can't stop themselves from harassing women they work with? What is it about the work environment there?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    you don't get fired at fox, you just do like Trump when the going gets tough go on vacation
    -Louie

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post

*cough* former Congressman Anthony Weiner, Democrat *cough*

Let's not pretend, or even insinuate, that people on the left are magically incapable of being total slimeball shitbags.
    I hear you. I'm not trying to stay that if you lean left you can't be a bad person etc. But the key word in what I wrote was "hypocrite". Weiner is a fucked up narcissist who can't keep it in his pants, and needs to be out of public office for good. BUT, Weiner did NOT build his name off judging others that cheated, sent dick pics, etc. There was no holier than thou attitude about people's personal lives. Fox News hosts like O'Reilly and this smug prick traffic in that kinda finger wagging ever day. Hypocrisy at its core. Fuck them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hear you. I'm not trying to stay that if you lean left you can't be a bad person etc. But the key word in what I wrote was "hypocrite". Weiner is a fucked up narcissist who can't keep it in his pants, and needs to be out of public office for good. BUT, Weiner did NOT build his name off judging others that cheated, sent dick pics, etc. There was no holier than thou attitude about people's personal lives. Fox News hosts like O'Reilly and this smug prick traffic in that kinda finger wagging ever day. Hypocrisy at its core. Fuck them.
    So, the vibe i get is ,,, judging others who sent dick pics is worse than sending dick pics? ..... as we are judging someone who sent dick picks? *allegedly*. It should be noted that this allegedly happened "several years ago" according to nbc. bit of a delayed reaction, makes ya wonder.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mewsick View Post
    So, the vibe i get is ,,, judging others who sent dick pics is worse than sending dick pics? ..... as we are judging someone who sent dick picks? *allegedly*. It should be noted that this allegedly happened "several years ago" according to nbc. bit of a delayed reaction, makes ya wonder.
    What?! He's making a point about hypocrisy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    What?! He's making a point about hypocrisy.
    Yeah, same here .

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    HUGE EYEROLL FOR YOU!

Also, sending dick pics is not an issue... sending unsolicited dick pics is.
    Cheating on your wife and sending genital pictures to women online is shitty and you can argue is immoral, but a dick pic to a coworker who did not ask for it is sexual harassment at a workplace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellospaceboy View Post
    HUGE EYEROLL FOR YOU!

Also, sending dick pics is not an issue... sending unsolicited dick pics is.
    Cheating on your wife and sending genital pictures to women online is shitty and you can argue is immoral, but a dick pic to a coworker who did not ask for it is sexual harassment at a workplace.
    I agree with you completely, provided the accusations turn out to be true.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh great. Thanks to Il Duce.... Journey might be breaking up: https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/340...ime=1502132843

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Oh great. Thanks to Il Duce.... Journey might be breaking up: https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/340...ime=1502132843

Silver lining?

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    i know this happened awhile back, but i just saw this tweet from our Fearless Leader: "I was the first & only potential GOP candidate to state there will be no cuts to Social Security, Medicare & Medicaid. Huckabee copied me."
    so the broken campaign promise doesn't surprise me. what horrifies me about this statement is the "Huckabee copied me" bit. i mean, for fuck's sake! Most people grow out of "no fair, he copied me" at about 10 years old. this fucking horrifies me. This guy is quite possibly the most powerful man in the world.
    I saw this tweet referenced on a late night talk show and thought it was a fucking joke until my mom told me it was real.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Just did two stadium shows with them. This would not be the worst thing in the world, to be honest.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    I've been a lot less respectful of Journey ever since Sarah Silverman outed Steve Perry as a racist. It's not surprising that he digs Trump.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Trump's base is officially crumbling:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.50afdaec87d0

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Good piece from David Brooks:

Getting Trump Out of my Brain:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/08/o...?smid=fb-share

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Trump has shot a not-so-thinly-veiled nuclear arms threat against North Korea.

It's like watching the ending to Melancholia in slow motion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/08/politi...ury/index.html Mixed feelings here on this one. North Korea will eventually have to be addressed and can't be allowed to continually threaten the US and the world at large. but "Fury and fire the likes of which the world has never seen" That is a little scary, in its vagueness at the least. Thoughts?

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/08/politi...ury/index.html Mixed feelings here on this one. North Korea will eventually have to be addressed and can't be allowed to continually threaten the US and the world at large. but "Fury and fire the likes of which the world has never seen" That is a little scary, in its vagueness at the least. Thoughts?
    It's reminiscent of Truman's threat to nuke Japan, and the underpinning implication will not be lost in translation.

Trump just threatened to nuke NK.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    Trump has shot a not-so-thinly-veiled nuclear arms threat against North Korea.

It's like watching the ending to Melancholia in slow motion.
    God damn it, the world isn't allowed to end until after we get EP3 and a proper tour!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I don't know what's worse, the fact we could be looking at a very real conflict with NK or that is was started on fucking twatter!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swykk View Post
    I've been a lot less respectful of Journey ever since Sarah Silverman outed Steve Perry as a racist. It's not surprising that he digs Trump.
    But Steve Perry hasn't been in Journey since 1998.

Now the remaining members just fucked over Neal Schon and he founded the band.

Good on Schon, he's put those guys on blast. Even the fake Filipino Steve Perry turned out to be a wacko.
    Last edited by allegro; 08-09-2017 at 09:39 AM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    never had much respect for them had a tape of them playing at the exploritorium Neal Schon plays with Alvin lee is so out of tune lee stops and simply shakes his head, also "lights in the city is not about SF, but la, never corrected it when it became popular
    -Louie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just saw this and Immediately had Year Zero start playing in my head

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/895267538719961088

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    oh my god, the Fox News twitter feed today is making me want to eat a bullet...

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)